Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Sia's identity as she-boxer starts off the troubles for her in Humse Hai Life!

(9mins ago)
Humse Hai Life, the new show on channel V is bagging attention from all and is enjoying a successful run. There is no doubt that youth flavor included in the show is working all fine for it.

As per the on going track, the whole of Elite school has come to know of Sia's (Abigail Jain) identity as the she-boxer. Although Raghav was aware about this fact but he tried to provoke Sia's anger which resulted in he receiving a punch from Sia before all.

Well, this has certainly been not taken in a sporting way and everyone else in the school is leaving no way of hurling insults on Sia. In the coming episodes we will see Sia facing lots of problems in the school. On one hand Saloni and her cool cat gang will make life hell for her and on the other we will even see Vishal coming up some dirty pranks.

Amidst all this, the only thing which can bring a little sigh of relief for her is Arjun's friendship. Now that Arjun is also aware of Sia being a boxer he will make up his mind to bridge up the gap between Sia and Raghav. Arjun doesn't want their enmity to be used in the wrong way and so Arjun will soon turn the peacemaker between the two.

Will Arjun succeed in bringing Raghav and Sia together? How will Sia cope with the challenges coming her way? Stay tuned to know more about Humse Hai Life!

Source: TSK

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylife-Swetha-lasya1997mystoryrakun 4eva-Yami-.Comics_Music.pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sia's identity starts off trouble" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
ikks this thandi billi's will make her life hell Angry wth sama is dng there cant she help out sia ,ad this pooja grrr wannabe saloni Dead 
vishal omg kyaaa villan hai sia need to punch him nexttt
true on arjun he is guardian angel Embarrassed...even i too felt that all r taking advantage of this situation to get rid off sia ...
sia and raghav should compromise now ...if they both itself ok with eachother means no one can open their mouth ..
Cry poor sia only my juno is supporting her there Embarrassed
i hope juno succeeds in his plan 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i want juno to bring them two together but not that close.. i can't bare juno's heart break!  nor can i see him go negative!    

vishal omg kyaaa villan hai sia need to punch him nexttt  !!  AGREED!!!!!!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i want juno to bring them two together but not that close.. i can't bare juno's heart break!  nor can i see him go negative!    

vishal omg kyaaa villan hai sia need to punch him nexttt  !!  AGREED!!!!!!

yaa same i was saying bring them together as friends   not more then that even i cant take juno sad :(

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
in thandi billiyo ko bheegi billi na bana diya to... Angry
vishal... Day DreamingBlushing LOL

i hope sira stop fighting so much.. want to see some kissy wissy thingy between them Blushing

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i hope sira stop fighting so much.. want to see some kissy wissy thingy between them Blushing

Angry kissy wissy ahhh yeh school story hai .and yaa  did u see how  mis sen was standing close o coach 

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i hope we get to see it soon Tongue

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
im waitting for sia and raghav to cum closer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.