wen shyam will b exposed...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hey guyzz...
havent written a post/prediction since a lng tym!!...;)..
newayz bak 2 d point...
i dont think dat wen shyam will b exposed, he will blame it on khushi coz no1 will believe him coz

1. every1 has enuf common sense(i hope so!!) to c dat there was nothin dat khushi cud do dat wud put shyam in trouble...all he wud hav to do was tell the trouble to arnav n everything wud hav been sorted..i mean khushi is a middle class girl...how much power does she hav or how much of a gold digger cud she be dat she cud blackmail the brother-in-law of THE ASR into marrying her or having ne alliance wid her???
  2. wenever anjali,nani,mami or lavanya tuk khushi's name shyam wud behave like he had never heard of her or she ws the least of his concern and he didnt even care that she came in the RM den wat cud khushi hav done dat he got sooo scared and agreed to marry her???
  3. every1 knows dat shyam is a lawyer n lawyers r well known to b shrewd n smart in their argument...is shyam sooo dumb dat he cud not handle a girl like khushi who is so child-like(no offense!!!)???
so whichever news chanel show is saying dat shyam is goin to blame everything on khushi is speaking crap IMO...it juss doesnt make ne sense to me...anjali mayb blind in her "husband"'s love but even she knows dat khushi is not dat kind of a girl n she has moral and ethics...also...v cant 4get naani...she knos wen sum1 is lying(e.g.she caught khushi wen she lied for lavanya) or saying the truth...n she loves khushi...im sure she can see thru d fog n understand dat khushi wud never do sumthin sooo low...

dis was juss my opinion coz soo many ppl r thinkin dat shyam will blame everything on khushi easily n then arnav will marry khushi...

Also...i dont think that arnav will marry khushi coz den it will b d same old "lover after marraige" track which will make it like ne other serial...live-in or sumthin else but marraige is highly doubtful...the CVs r trying hard not to make i like other serials...lets hope they r successful...

P.S.:dont hesitate to add more points if ull agree wid me...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalstorybooksgdkitty25ChaudhrytmSwap-Arhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wen shyam will b exposed..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swap-Arhi

IF-Dazzler

Swap-Arhi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
totally agree it really wud not make sense that Shyam stayed as PG in Khushi's house and all ws Khushi's doing? And he managed to stay away all the time Khushi was in RM. It will not be agreeable at all! If and when Shyam is caught he should be caught full-fledged no excuses would be convincing actually!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmkitty25

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I think Khushi should knock back Shaym and say she is not inrested in marriage and that Payal should be married first and she has to look after her baba now that he is very ill and will need looking after around the clock and she cant leave that burden on to her mother or sister...this will Make Shaym do somthing to baba and hopfully Khusi will cacth him in the act    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

jesly

jesly

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I think Shyam will be exposed at a later stage...not now, first the entire gupta family members and arnav will know his truth but hide it for anjali and i feel that he might play well and separate arnav and anjali when arnav and kushi are together...and finally anjali will know the truth...and dump him...i feel the past relation between arnav and kushi might come in before this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.