Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kritika (Dr.Nidhi) Ki Masti : NEWS24 - 18/10 -WU

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Saw A small Interview of Kritika on Sahib Biwi aur TV -News24

Reporter was asking Kriti about Incident when Nidhi forgot to give injection  to her Patient and Kriti all innocently replys that - Who jazaa pub me chali gai thi ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Next question from reporter -To aap Ki Mohabbat  Kaise chal Rahi hai?and She says Doctory se time mile to Mohabbat Ke bare me Sochu.πŸ˜†Thats Why I m thinking to leave this Profession so I can go ahead on Mohabbat Ki Raah.πŸ˜›

He asks What she will do after leaving Medical Profession -She asks  - Meri Shakal Kaise hai ? Kya me actor ban sakti Hu !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Haa..Me to Yahi Karungi ab.πŸ˜†

Reporter asks how feels to play an Doctor on screen -She says It feels great .You really feel like playing THE Doctor You know.πŸ˜›Her Father is very happy Since he wanted her to become Doctor which she couldn't do .Now atleast she makes him happy by playing it on Screen.😳

At the end Reporter gives her Book to read Which help her to become a Good Doctor.πŸ˜›Kriti says Do you really think by just reading a book you can become a good Doc.Kya Hoga Aaj Kal ke Baccho ka.πŸ˜†And they were showing Clips of Ashu and Nidhi in B/w.😳

That was small Nice -Fun Interview :)
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy...
I saw it too.. Loved kittu..❀️

i was just waiting for u to update..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pari_15

Heyy...
I saw it too.. Loved kittu..❀️

i was just waiting for u to update..

Yeah ! She was looking so adorable.I feel I missed some minutes in begining.Pls check WU and add if something left as you hv seen it too.:D 😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She's just adorbs. :) 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. n i luv Kritz ka interviews..she is damn cute n adorable..!! <3
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww she is such a doll!! this sounds too cute 

thanks for sharing. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing,she's frank and very chirpy.