Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Shounak...

YOU ARE A FANTASTIC VIEWBIEπŸ˜ƒ and I really mean that... first of all remove that Ghatiya Viewbie wala line from your post...😑 you need not to Apologize...😊 I saw Nikki's PM and I saw... some of the comments were mine too... Me who is biggest YR fan and a regular YR viewer...πŸ˜‰ I like Naksh...why wud I give any explanation that I was bashing...πŸ˜•  and it was clearly visible that we were having Fun... πŸ˜ƒ though I PMed one of my YR Forum Frnd & she posted the same thing that we were having Fun & there's nothing to take the offense about... so chill out now...
The Person who started the Topic has also accepted that it was not bashing from us... 😊

But I agree with Sheema Di... not everyone get the Wit, Humor, Sarcasm... it's really difficult for others to understand...πŸ˜• that can only happen in here... As We all have that Frequency to understand & Laugh on the comments of Each Others... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† SGP Forum is one & only... πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you on Bak-Bak part... we will try to restrict for sure.. I can't promise youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but gradually we will for sure try to avoid Bak-Bak in some sensible serious Discussions... πŸ˜ƒ

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol ... i dunno what happened yesterday ( this akshara incident you are talking about.) .. but in general i dont find the conversations here that funny ...
not bcuz i am a hurt upset fan or anything ( i dont even watch any of those serials... ) .. but bcuz half the time i dont understand what you guys are talking about ( i mean all the chatting you mentioned).. all of it just goes over my head ..πŸ€” πŸ˜†
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lunza you dont find them funny because they are not meant for you !!! you have to know what is going on . Now your comment hurt me πŸ˜” ab kiya karain !!! 
Our discussion where there is no bak bak ( hard to find these day I agree ) are very good , intense and very practicel we hardly discuss about how hot or how cold the leads were, we talk about performances and the track itself, our humor are not meant for general liking! zara high level humor hai.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ venture ..
sorry , didnt mean to hurt or upset you .. i meant the same thing that you said .. i cant understand it bcuz .. well .. i havent really been a part of this forum from the beginning ... so obviously i wont get the jokes right ? ... i am mostly a silent lurker in this forum ..
i hardly post here ... i am more active in one other serial's forum ...

and like i said ... i do lurk around this forum ... so yes , i have read some of the posts you are talking about ... i mean , the serious discussions about the tracks , i really loved reading them ...

actually i love reading looonnnggg posts and debates ... the other forum that i am more active in used to have a lot of serious and engaging debates with completely different POVs ...

i actually prefer them over one liners like "ooohhh he is so hot" ..
not that i mind them much though ... ( since i myself post such lines .. but it is usually more in threads dedicated to the actors performances in award shows .. i go ... " oh , he looked so hot .." )

ok .. sorry for rambling...

but yeah , once again didnt mean to hurt you or anything ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Lunza you dont find them funny because they are not meant for you !!! you have to know what is going on . Now your comment hurt me πŸ˜” ab kiya karain !!! 
Our discussion where there is no bak bak ( hard to find these day I agree ) are very good , intense and very practicel we hardly discuss about how hot or how cold the leads were, we talk about performances and the track itself, our humor are not meant for general liking! zara high level humor hai.

🀣 U hav hit the nail di !! No other forum is as humorous & witty as SGP ..In other forums ,..people r obsessive to the Xtreme level ...bt here we can even constructively criticize SGP ...nd as far as the discussion is genuine and bashing-free ...it should be allowed ...It is the only lively forum yr⭐️..nd I think there was seriously no need to apologize .. 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tensionbuddy

🀣 U hav hit the nail di !! No other forum is as humorous & witty as SGP ..In other forums ,..people r obsessive to the Xtreme level ...bt here we can even constructively criticize SGP ...nd as far as the discussion is genuine and bashing-free ...it should be allowed ...It is the only lively forum yr⭐️..nd I think there was seriously no need to apologize .. 

@bold: Word!! Tried many times to enter other forums but they never appealed to me (sorry all you other members of other forums)...this forum is just magical. πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

@bold: Word!! Tried many times to enter other forums but they never appealed to me (sorry all you other members of other forums)...this forum is just magical. πŸ˜†

I am sure you must have tried entering in SNS forum... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes. πŸ˜† Many times I thought...okay, I'll go there, I'll go there...it's my favorite show after all...but then I go there and come back right here immediately. πŸ˜³ And when I do, I see Hotki firing her guns, you talking all Gujju, Shounak being a terrible viewbie, Renu being gandi, Nimika thinking about Mr. Tik Tik, Meenu in the kitchen, Tejesh admiring Sona and Gopi, the two Sheems spreading Ragini love, etc, etc...and I feel so at home. πŸ‘ Uff, love you guys too much...πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Yes. πŸ˜† Many times I thought...okay, I'll go there, I'll go there...it's my favorite show after all...but then I go there and come back right here immediately. πŸ˜³ And when I do, I see Hotki firing her guns, you talking all Gujju, Shounak being a terrible viewbie, Renu being gandi, Nimika thinking about Mr. Tik Tik, Meenu in the kitchen, Tejesh admiring Sona and Gopi, the two Sheems spreading Ragini love, etc, etc...and I feel so at home. πŸ‘ Uff, love you guys too much...πŸ˜†

You forgot my Sunny Paji🀣

awww come home Ekta... πŸ€— do you want chai or somethingβ“πŸ˜†
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
First of all... I dont know what happened yesterday in the forum...so, no comments... :P

But, Shounak dada... U r not a ghatiya viewbie at all..
as tej bhai said u r the best viewbie...