Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: raichandroxx

brilliant update tanzie!
i m feelng so bad for pia 😭
dat maithli...arrh!!! 😑 😑 man to kr rha tha ki usko zinda boil krke phr roast krun aur mar k aisi jagah bhejun ki kabhi wapas hi na aa paye 😑 😑
uske itne pieces karun itni pieces karun ki kabhi wapas remodel na ho paye😑
nd y is abhay actng lyk a jerk huh!
hope use baby k bare me jaldi hi pta chal jaye...
plz reunite dem soon...
nd tanzie meri ek wish puri kr do...plz arnab dobrial ko maithli k hathon marwa do!
cntinue soon dear

Thanks. Maithili will die soon... πŸ˜† Abhay will know about the baby soon. and ok your wish granted... Maithili will be the one killing Arnab πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luckdiya

superb update dear..piya is pregnant!!!!!
.thanks 4 pm 

Thank you πŸ€—

Originally posted by: TISA07

WOW. . . . so piya is pregnant.awesome. . .i just love it when  sid cares for piya.so sweet.when will abhay know abt the baby?

Thanks a lot dear. I love making Sid so sweet... Abhay will know soon. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome tanzie..loved it...piya is pregnant..wow..i hope abhay knws abt the baby soon..i m waiting for them to unite...and that fabian n metz..plz kill them off..they are getting on my nerves nw...

" />
Thanks Peehu. 
Abhay will know about the baby soon. Fabian will go sooner and Maithili after him.. 

Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

awesome update .abhay is back in his typical sadu mode and pia is suffering so much. what would be the reaction of abhay after knowing he is gonna be father..hoping abhiya to be together clearing their friction . waiting for ur next update. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear. Abhay's reaction... well you have to wait for that. Abhiya will always be together...😳

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Tanzie, I love the way you ended the chapter! Wow Piya should get drunk more often, they bring lovely results! πŸ˜† I feel sad for Piya now...hope Abhay finds out soon abt the child.
What will Misha do? I hope Sid changes for the better as well.
I guess your updates are always worth the wait!

" /> you want Pia to get drunk more frequently? now isnt a good time since she is pregnant. Abhay will know soon. Misha's reaction will be very obvious and it will take time for her to accept Jeh but she will...😳
Originally posted by: Rmuk

Amazing update. I am happy to know that piya is pregnent. Hope that Abhay comes to know about the truth soon. Pls make Abhiya together soon. Update ASAP. Thanks for the pm.

Thanks. Abhay will know soon and the he will be shocked knowing the situation. will update tomorrow πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

amazing Tanzie so Pia is prego n Abhay dont know it btw glad Jeh came on  time n saved Mish n now c knows about him 

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: kuttu

Pia is pregnant. One more reason for her cause of worry. How long will she be able to keep it a secret. And Misha is now going to be in a state of shock looks like. But Ihope she develops some understanding. Abd Fabian I hope it is his end. Would like to see Abhay too coming to attack him. That would have Misha dead for sure.

Maithli in this part I just felt her jealousy and attention seeking has gone too far that in her quest to destroy she has lost her humanity and goodness.
Sid was his best here. Pia doesn't seem to be giving an inch out here.

She wont be able to keep it as a secret specially to Abhay. Misha will accept Jeh but it will be creepy for her at first. Fabian will be dead but just a little longer. Maithili has completely lost her humanity and its too late to find it back. 
Sid is nice with Pia which is bringing back his good self gradually.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg-91
plzz check!!
Sorry fr late comment... !!

-Indu
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

res-
----edited----
That was an awesome and superbly magical update tanzie!!! πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Oww...pia is havng a hard tym,being a vampire queen isnt easy..tht too for a witch !
Hmm...so sid is changing!! Pia surely has had magic in her!
Ohh...maithli is evil...I knw! Bt still felt bad for her! Hope she see d light ! Is there nobody who cn change her?? !!  Thank you so much Indu πŸ€— offcourse it's a very tough job for Pia. glad u realized it dear. I wrote the scene with Maithili particularly to show there's a chance she would be good if her father loved her. but it's too late...darkness has absorbed her. 
WoW...Tanzie!! Haseena wth d ancient magicl buk...ws awesum..!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Again i cn visualise everythng!! You surely have gt sum xtraordinary imaginative power!! Hats off to you! πŸ‘First 'till d end of tym' nd nw dis ff...m lovng all of dis magicl stuff!! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovd pia's confidence nd hr trust on abhay..! 😊
'haseena's magical cave'!!...WoW Again!! πŸ˜ƒ
hope to read sumthng mre lyk dis!!  Glad u liked it dear. πŸ˜³ we will see the magical cave again within 2 updates.. wait for that. πŸ˜Š
Sid-'k...it's nt a crime to cal crazy people crazy' ...haha..his one liners r alwz too gud!! πŸ˜ƒ
'all hs anger nd harm went into vein as he took hr in hs arms...' it's alwys lyk tht ...isnt it? No matter hw much he try he cnt ignore or stop caring abt her... 😳
'bt none of thm realisd misha ws nt actualy faint...' nw wat does tht mean? And Y ws she faking at all ?? πŸ˜• she was faking to be faint so save herself but poor girl saw the most dreadful incident of her life...
WOW!! Abhaiya's child !!! 'there's a diffrnt glow abt hr evn in dis sadness whch he cudn't fathom' ...offcourse nw i knw y!!! 😳
Bt abhaiya bth are going thru immence pain...hope they sort it out soon!!
Wonder wat wud b abhay's reaction once he knws d truth!! 😲
Awaitng d nxt update eagerly...
Thx fr d pm...do tak care...dear πŸ€—
P.s. Sorry for cmentng so late!!  Abhay will know about the child in the update after next... no problem dear...glad u liked it and its always a pleasure reading your comments πŸ€—

--Indu 😊

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:
swtgirl_tina,  sukusnavnit,  laxmii,  raichandroxx,  Rmuk,  Jiya_tariq,  cute.manasi,  m-g19,  pallavisarkarhema_rawat,  HAFRA,  TISA07,  bellaaa,  abc123chiti,  seabeauty,  arunsunita_gm,  abhiyan_sonipkyekfanclub,  luckdiya,  rashi.rose,  lost_in_love,  -Sonia-,  Gals_11,  -srija-,  Sivaranjani,  love-piya-abhay,  shivanirajput,  mandy1024,  bookworm-ALS--,  MS-meghasharma,  ANTARA-2244MyAngelAbhay,  abhiora,  anjali.K,  heena_mehta,  priya.1,  DonIsback,  .rumki.,  ilove99,  Akshi0019shivanipandit29,  strawberryrashu,  Eowyn,  abhayfan_dishu,

Thanks to all for reading and liking my work πŸ€— really sorry couldn't reply everyone. This FF is coming to an end, 3 updates more...thanks for being with me...love you guys 
" />

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
d best part abt d last  was d way u av planned d whole game!! MANNN...u r super amazing wid dis suspense thing...for me u r second "BECKETT"πŸ˜‰
d detailing of every minute thing, made me bow in-front of u
nw i cn't wait to knw how abhay wl come to knw abt his babay😳
n i wish, he wouldn't av trusted rudraksh so blindly😑😑😑, coz of him n his selfishness, he might lost few most important relation of his life
sry for a such a short comment, pls bear wid me till 13th...i wl make up to u after dt
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ress----
Thats was really super duper update tanzie! Excellent wrk. Abhay hasina part was nice! And pia is worried about her child? I am wondering how will abhay know about it? And three more updates r left, right! And yes, plz plz i want abhiya child to be baby girl. Just amazing update...sid was very nice to pia! Do continue soon!Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago