Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey that was a very interesting update
first of all congrats for book 2
thanks Shivani 😳
update revealed meany mysterious and i guess there are much more to come half of the mysteries will be revealed with the ritual and when the well will open... get ready for jaw dropping πŸ˜‰
but what is arnab dobrial hiding from abhay
is abhay a warlock? i m havng a strange feeling that this might affect abhiya relation
no abhay is human. but whatever the secret is its surely gonna affect abhiya... no worries.. it wont come so soon 😊
eager to know that how abhay can save pia with the power of love
fabian intention are really not good what exactly does he want from pia
Fabian is pissed with Piya bcoz he's very confident about his power and piya proved it wrong inspite of being a cursed witch. and about Misha - he wants info about the werewolves nothing else.
and who r those vampire who want tno help pia
oh god so many question
i hope soon i  will get the answers of them
about the new vampire or vampires you will know them soon...the game changer is finally at town.. trust me..he will change EVERYTHING πŸ˜‰
thanks for pm
will be waiting eagerly for the next update
will do soon 😳

Originally posted by: prerna26

Fab update!!!😊 thanks dear Smile

So Something about Fabian is making Misha uncomfortable.😲 Arnab is still hiding something from Abhay.But what?  That you wont know any soon...its their family secret. Abhay is a sweetheart, he is doing all that he can to save Pia. "I would go ANYWHERE with you Abhay... for me home is where you would be with me."...Aww...So cute!😍 glad you liked it 😳 Hope Pia gets to know about Fabian's real intentions and would be able to  save Misha from his clutches.  Jeh will save Misha and Piya has a lot in her mind already... Siddharth is back in the picture too? I donno.. no idea πŸ˜› Continue soon. Thanks a lot for Pm dear.πŸ˜ƒ my pleasure πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: TISA07

Abhay is so protective abt piya.super cute.whts da secret?fabian-piya convo ws gud.its getting quite mysterious.nd thnx for da pm.

Thanks for reading and commenting Tisa. Abhay will always protect Piya in whatever possible way. Abhay's family secret wont be revealed so soon. wait for that 😳
Originally posted by: cuteteddy

wow tanzie its really getting interesting day by day hun . so finally pia met fab ? great now lets see if volleyball player can play wid dehradun girls ?πŸ˜‰ hey but what about misha is she a human or has turned into a vampire ? arnab n abhay convo was superb 😳 arnab needs to hide from abhay but y r u hiding from us ?πŸ˜• always end wid mysteries ? btw it was really awesome part abhiya were cute n abhay is really naughty 😳 m glad to hear the line " my home is where u would be there wid me "  aww such a sweet line na 😍
thanks for the pm n update soon
take care 😳

Thanks Deepa. This coach can play with anything πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ No no..she is human till now. my vampire process wont be like PKYEK. it will be like vampire diaries. Im hiding their family secret and i wont reveal it so soon...sorry πŸ˜› I will reveal half of the mysteries with the ritual... I mean the opening of the well. Embarrassed so bear with me πŸ˜ƒ thanks for liking it 😊
you take care to Embarrassed
Originally posted by: abhiora

wow!interesting update tanzie!!so true love can break the curse as well?n who is that vampire nw?and fabian uff!! name of nxt chapter seems interesting..cntnu soon n thanx 4 da pm!

Thanks a lot Tora πŸ˜³ Next chapter there is a kerwachaut moment of abhiya...hope you will enjoy it πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

fantastic Update. True love always wins. oh tanziw cant wait update soon.

Thanks Snig...will update soon πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

lovely update. Last part was especially interesting. Waiting for that suspense to be unveiled

continue soon!!!
hope you'll update tille the end of time today

thanks dear. half of the mysteries will be revealed with the ritual and breaking the curse πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Neytiri

Gr8 updte. Plz do pm me whn u updte nxt.contnue soon.

Thanks. sure thing. will do πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: rashi.rose

hey DEAR... Amaging update yaar

😊

😊on ur book 2... DEAR😊
😊The Update is jus😊
😊Love Abhiya part😊

😊u hv done a😊

😊The way you Discribe The overall situation😊
😊Love Abhay a lot and Love your ffπŸ‘ Its😊
😊

😊in FUTURE😊
😊WARM😊
😊hv sum😊
😊juz 4 u😊
😊hope... you'll Continue soon😊
Friend😊

take care😊
gud luk😊
keep smilin'😊
regards😊

Thank you sooo muhc for the wonderful wishes...  πŸ€—
Originally posted by: .rumki.

res
edited
awesome updateπŸ˜ƒ.what secret arnab is hiding...want to know it.plzzz reveal it.
abhiya part was super cute😳😳.eagerly waiting 4 next chapter

Thanks Rumki...sorry dear I cant reveal Arnab's secret right now... you will know at the right time πŸ˜‰ 
glad you liked the abhiya part πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: -srija-

First of all congrats tanzie 4 ur book 2. thanks Srija πŸ€—

Sorry yar 2day m a lil bg so no long bakwash.promise 4 next time u'll get a long essay. I dont mind your long essays πŸ˜†
Coming to the update it was fabulous.i sldnt remind u that u r a great writer. Thanks so much πŸ˜³
Suspense suspense kitna suspense hai yar. half of the mysteries will be revealed with the ritual and curse breaking 
What is arnab hiding from abhay? i wont reveal it any soon... sry πŸ˜›
Who are those mysterious vamps? you will know next chpt...for sure πŸ˜³
Whats fabian upto? he wants to know about the werewolves...he's very impulsive vampire and he's worried about their own existence..tht's it 
Mujhe jaldi answers chahiye.
Ha ha bechara jeh. 
Wel overall it was fantastic.thanks 4 the pm.continue soon.