Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi already has an affect on Ashu! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Originally posted by mentallycrazy

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by alujna-21

I can imagine the situation when AsHni will realize their love for each other but will try to hide it Embarrassed Wink Day Dreaming
Goshhh..!! cant wait to see that Embarrassed
matter not it will happen soon.

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

She's going to be so cute. She'll be going out of her way to show him that she loves him...but he can already tell that she does...and it'll melt his insides completely...and he'll be looking forward to seeing what tricks she has up her sleeve ever day...LOL I know he won't reciprocate right away...at least in action...but I hope he's sweet to her...the poor thing is so in love...please don't scold her. LOLBig smile

I know rightWink, that is exactly why this show is going to be different... Pyaar bhi hai or hitchkichahat bhi. There's love but they do not make it look obvious, which adds to the love story...oye ji don't et me started on their lub storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After reading all these comments..am going all bekaaboo now Wink Embarrassed kya yaar how will i sleep now..m getting all type of wild thoughts about AshNi Embarrassed Wink

dear your not the only one. Bechaini idhar bhi haiEmbarrassedI lack sleep yaar!!!! and so much work to do eheh!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi already has an affect on Ashu! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I can imagine the situation when AsHni will realize their love for each other but will try to hide it Embarrassed Wink Day Dreaming

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

She's going to be so cute. She'll be going out of her way to show him that she loves him...but he can already tell that she does...and it'll melt his insides completely...and he'll be looking forward to seeing what tricks she has up her sleeve ever day...LOL I know he won't reciprocate right away...at least in action...but I hope he's sweet to her...the poor thing is so in love...please don't scold her. LOLBig smile

I know rightWink, that is exactly why this show is going to be different... Pyaar bhi hai or hitchkichahat bhi. There's love but they do not make it look obvious, which adds to the love story...oye ji don't et me started on their lub storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes but today they showed Nidhi very much in control of Dr. A...it was cute seeing him smile so much at her and look all nervous around her...but then I want him back to his behavior from week 1 and 2...and same with Nidhi...after she sticks around this time, I hope she goes back to being clumsy and funny...and driving poor Dr. A mad...madly in love...Wink I want to see him serious but make it clear that deep down he's just crazy about her...and I don't want her to realize she loves him yet...don't let that jealousy thing be a cause...I hope she realizes it when she's daydreaming of him, staring at him etc...just like the music video ...

mentallycrazy

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

After reading all these comments..am going all bekaaboo now Wink Embarrassed kya yaar how will i sleep now..m getting all type of wild thoughts about AshNi Embarrassed Wink

dear your not the only one. Bechaini idhar bhi haiEmbarrassedI lack sleep yaar!!!! and so much work to do eheh!!!!

i finished my finals yesterday...i feel your pain though...sucks when you wanna dream of AshNi but you have to stare at books...LOLCry

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

Yes but today they showed Nidhi very much in control of Dr. A...it was cute seeing him smile so much at her and look all nervous around her...but then I want him back to his behavior from week 1 and 2...and same with Nidhi...after she sticks around this time, I hope she goes back to being clumsy and funny...and driving poor Dr. A mad...madly in love...Wink I want to see him serious but make it clear that deep down he's just crazy about her...and I don't want her to realize she loves him yet...don't let that jealousy thing be a cause...I hope she realizes it when she's daydreaming of him, staring at him etc...just like the music video ...

I know agree I don't want Nidhi to realize her love just because of the jealousy factor, and I surely don't want Mallika to be more than the kabob main haddi she already is!!!AngryAngryAngry But I'm sure she won't fully realize but it's just the pyaar ka ehsaas, na? Just something to start triggering their emotions (Kuch kuch hone lage ga) and what's good is that it's from both nidhi ashutosh's side that they will realizeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yaar tabhi to main promo dekh na chah rahi hoon just to see Ashu's expression!!! I know yaar I still want ashu to be serious and tough not become those emotional beta in saas bahu serials!!DeadDead

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I know agree I don't want Nidhi to realize her love just because of the jealousy factor, and I surely don't want Mallika to be more than the kabob main haddi she already is!!!AngryAngryAngry But I'm sure she won't fully realize but it's just the pyaar ka ehsaas, na? Just something to start triggering their emotions (Kuch kuch hone lage ga) and what's good is that it's from both nidhi ashutosh's side that they will realizeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yaar tabhi to main promo dekh na chah rahi hoon just to see Ashu's expression!!! I know yaar I still want ashu to be serious and tough not become those emotional beta in saas bahu serials!!DeadDead

@pyaar ka ehsaas: yes I want that...I want them to feel attraction and act certain ways towards each other, and then be surprised by their own behavior...Embarrassed ask why it's happening...especially Nidhi...

@Ashu: YEs he needs to go back to the guy from that coat scene...sitting there and quizzing her and asking her when he gave her HAQ...he was superb there...today I thought they made him too soft...for the moment...Dr A does become soft towards Nidhi but later on...not yet...

@emotional beta...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@pyaar ka ehsaas: yes I want that...I want them to feel attraction and act certain ways towards each other, and then be surprised by their own behavior...Embarrassed ask why it's happening...especially Nidhi...

@Ashu: YEs he needs to go back to the guy from that coat scene...sitting there and quizzing her and asking her when he gave her HAQ...he was superb there...today I thought they made him too soft...for the moment...Dr A does become soft towards Nidhi but later on...not yet...

@emotional beta...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Omigod what you said about the being surprised by own behavior totally makes me daydream about Ashus reaction. "Yeh ladki mujhe bhi pagal bana degi".LOLLOLLOL he'll start questioning his actions. Man, seriously though Nidhi is so right for him, she's already bringing him such great happiness and joy.Wink The Hawt haq sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh how can I forget that yaar, I know he is so droolworthy when he is serious, and tries to act indifferent. Day Dreaming Such a great handle over his emotions he hasClapClap Nidhi is just going to break that barrier and we'll all get to see his genuine feelings and reactions out in the open!!!1Wink
Oh thanks yaar, I just finishes an essay, so multitasking as well while I get my daily dose Ashni here at the forumWink But I have so much more to do and soo lil time aigoooCryCryCry congrats on finishing the test!!!!Clap

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@emotional beta...LOL

Omigod what you said about the being surprised by own behavior totally makes me daydream about Ashus reaction. "Yeh ladki mujhe bhi pagal bana degi".LOLLOLLOL he'll start questioning his actions. Man, seriously though Nidhi is so right for him, she's already bringing him such great happiness and joy.Wink The Hawt haq sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh how can I forget that yaar, I know he is so droolworthy when he is serious, and tries to act indifferent. Day Dreaming Such a great handle over his emotions he hasClapClap Nidhi is just going to break that barrier and we'll all get to see his genuine feelings and reactions out in the open!!!1Wink
Oh thanks yaar, I just finishes an essay, so multitasking as well while I get my daily dose Ashni here at the forumWink But I have so much more to do and soo lil time aigoooCryCryCry congrats on finishing the test!!!!Clap

@daydreaming: in DK he's shown thinking of her...I loved the way he remembered all her cute moments...like crawling on the floor and getting scared of the skeleton...and yeah he was really charming & handsome in that scene...it was the best scene so far for me...their chemistry really shined through... I wanna see him going back to that indifferent attitude again...

Good look on all your work. Smile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hmm!!! mtr serious hein,..lol!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.