Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I'm not sure if this has been said earlier before but todays scene that really astonished me was when Ashu told Mallika that Shehnshah has a name and to call him by his name, not just refer to him as that boy. ClapAnd remember when Nidhi said the same to him earlier last week. When he did say that I went Embarrassed awww He is so unaware of how she is already affecting him. Just imagine, what is to come next?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159ShaiqMadihaALUJNA21sur.rekhab25SHIKHA19arjuhi4evrFilza.chammak_challoshamilyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi already has an affect on Ashu!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I can imagine the situation when AsHni will realize their love for each other but will try to hide it Embarrassed Wink Day Dreaming
Goshhh..!! cant wait to see that Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihamentallycrazyALUJNA21rekhab25Filza.yanks28

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
very good topic i also  noticed that he repeated Nidhi words and meaning.and above all the same way she said it to him.Nice!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazysur.yanks28

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

I can imagine the situation when AsHni will realize their love for each other but will try to hide it Embarrassed Wink Day Dreaming
matter not it will happen soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazysur.

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOLLOL

sur.yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mentallycrazy

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOLLOL

She's going to be so cute. She'll be going out of her way to show him that she loves him...but he can already tell that she does...and it'll melt his insides completely...and he'll be looking forward to seeing what tricks she has up her sleeve ever day...LOL I know he won't reciprocate right away...at least in action...but I hope he's sweet to her...the poor thing is so in love...please don't scold her. LOLBig smile

mentallycrazysur.

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by yanks28

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

She's going to be so cute. She'll be going out of her way to show him that she loves him...but he can already tell that she does...and it'll melt his insides completely...and he'll be looking forward to seeing what tricks she has up her sleeve ever day...LOL I know he won't reciprocate right away...at least in action...but I hope he's sweet to her...the poor thing is so in love...please don't scold her. LOLBig smile

I know rightWink, that is exactly why this show is going to be different... Pyaar bhi hai or hitchkichahat bhi. There's love but they do not make it look obvious, which adds to the love story...oye ji don't et me started on their lub storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sur.yanks28

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by yanks28

par hum sab unki ankhon ki bhasha se samaj jayenge, and they will understand from looking deep into each other's eyes as well Wink I'm super excited to see the track where Nidhi shirt phad ke declares her love for Ashu and acts all chanchal and pagal (ligthearted, not serious Nidhi that we missed last week) and Ashu being happy mann hi mann. Oye ji Yeh ladki mera pichcha nahin chotthi, and interestingly I like that she doesn't chotthi heheheLOLLOL

I know rightWink, that is exactly why this show is going to be different... Pyaar bhi hai or hitchkichahat bhi. There's love but they do not make it look obvious, which adds to the love story...oye ji don't et me started on their lub storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After reading all these comments..am going all bekaaboo now Wink Embarrassed kya yaar how will i sleep now..m getting all type of wild thoughts about AshNi Embarrassed Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.