Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Arey yaar they just used the 'saiyaan' word on the bit when Nidhi mentioned Ashutosh even if RN was in the scene...otherwise they were playing the instrumental version...so it wasn't too bad.

It was worse the day when she was leaving the hospital when they played saiyaan on her hugging random interns tooConfusedLOL
omg! that was really funnyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyaaa...?? (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
same pinch...i too left that show due to that mahii thing...and this saiyaa thing is starting to irritate me...even in the sad scenes they run this background music which ruins the scene..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShshamil

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by shanti05

Shamil we remeber DMG's National Anthem !!ROFL

Save me from "Bade Achey Lagthey Hai !!" I keep humng it to my hubs all the time !! LOL
I hope u are one of those who can sing well; was wondering what a big torture it would be on ur poor hubby if u sing as 'sweetly' as Ram KapoorROFL

DMG never played 'ishq exam' song too often
DMG anthem ?? I remember writing one for my stalker miss parda.fashEmbarrassed
by the way some one called me 'ruky cum shamil'ShockedROFL
Me in sur always , not going besura.. Wink

I agree, DMG never played it .. it was more the flying duppatas which took the toll !!LOL

@red New name kya !!LOLLOL

BTW they can have the saiyyaa... when they are in conversation or later after effects, not random playing bg.. It will give good after effects then and when they are in deep thoughts Embarrassed

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
shanti, not a new name!
some people think ruky is my MID ( or perhaps I am her MID)Wacko 

LOL at dupattas
Dr.Nidhi thankfully doesnt wear dupattaas which otherwise wud be eagerly waiting to fall on Dr.Ashutosh's handsome face at the given chanceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashanti05

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

LOYAList  toh you are!

Tho am watching Rabba Ve...I'm tuned to Saiyaaa also!LOLLOLLOL  Am LOYALLY  AND ROYALLY JOBLESS!
ROFLROFL I peeked into the forum and saw Shamil's topic...And the Mahiii in the first sentence was enuff for me...

U are well aware of ma allergy to all dat MAAAHHIIIng around!LOL I needed to comment hereLOL

Jobless.. yah.. did u .. HIT on ur Snr Doc too .. n ran off..thinking.. he will give u a CALL singing.. Wanna be my chammak challo..?? ROFL

*tanu runs away from jhallos.. jootis* 

N .. i know.. i m waiting for the day.. when Shamil.. will come on her Shamil-giri.. the forum will be on fire.. ROFL She used to rock CMG... LOL

N yesh yesh... m  rock... block... jock.. shock... mock.. flock.. MAHIII ROFL

shamil

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

shanti, not a new name!
some people think ruky is my MID ( or perhaps I am her MID)Wacko 

LOL at dupattas
Dr.Nidhi thankfully doesnt wear dupattaas which otherwise wud be eagerly waiting to fall on Dr.Ashutosh's handsome face at the given chanceLOL

Are we having Jhoota Singh makeover here !!Wink..
Missing him in action
Dr. Kottnis's hospital is enjoying Dr. Ranganath but Jhoota Singh will put chaar chand for that !!Embarrassed

Then Saiyyaaa.. Bhi Jhoota Singh Gayee gaa...

BTW where is Monar?? she is not around here

shamil

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.this saiyaan is becoming like a broken record already due to the overuse of the track...everyone's going to get fedup of this track a nd start to cringe if they are going to overuse like this.Don't want  such a beautiful track like this to be destroyed and hated.

shamil

curry-sistah

curry-sistah

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
omg i totallly agree. thanks for posting this.
the saiyaan bg has gotten soo annoying.   They keep playing :naino ke bhaasha samjhe na" even though no eyes are bein shown. ( not that they only have to play it when their eyes meet, but i think you get what i mean).  When the ash-nidhi love story begin its will make more sense to play this. In other shows, they play instrumentals and variations of the song which makes it easier to love the song and not get irritated with it.  ie: rabba ve, and rabba ve instrumental. :)
@lol at  MAHiii  mahhi tune ( i use to have it as my ringtone- lol)

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.