Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shamil...while i LOVE MAHII n the MAHII show as well.. i agree.. KTLK isnt a Mahii type of show.. n hence.. Saiyan needs to be used.. carefully.. its getting irritating..the way they play.. Saiyan.. for the most randomest of scenes..!! Thumbs Down

Having said that.. i love Saiyan. .n pray that..it doesnt get killed..due to the over enthusiasm of the makers..

Tanu...Awww...u still like the MAHIII...WOW!LOLLOLLOL

As for Saiyaaannn...I'll send them a HOWLER if dey dare make a ROCK VERSIONROFL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyaaa...?? (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL great post, Shamil! I hope this brings this issue to the notice of the makers...although yesterday's epi was still ok 'saiyaaan' usage wise...it was more overkill last week when they used it in the epi when Nidhi is leaving the hospital...that was major overkill.

Yesterday wasn't too bad...I've noticed that they've started using more instrumental versions of that song...like a piano version, a flute version in various scenes...and that's fine...but the word "Saiyaaan" shouldn't just be floated around uselessly in every second scene.

So yes, don't kill us with the overdose of this song because it's a lovely song...should be used aptly where required and not otherwise.
anu they used the song on RN-N yesterdayLOL I mean how can one justify that D'oh
that flute version is magical!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Shamil...while i LOVE MAHII n the MAHII show as well.. i agree.. KTLK isnt a Mahii type of show.. n hence.. Saiyan needs to be used.. carefully.. its getting irritating..the way they play.. Saiyan.. for the most randomest of scenes..!! Thumbs Down

Having said that.. i love Saiyan. .n pray that..it doesnt get killed..due to the over enthusiasm of the makers..

Tanu...Awww...u still like the MAHIII...WOW!LOLLOLLOL

As for Saiyaaannn...I'll send them a HOWLER if dey dare make a ROCK VERSIONROFL
ROFL

*Tanu rubs her eyes in disbelief*  Aila.. .ye Rabba Ve... Saiyan Ve ke forum mein kya kar rahi hai? ROFL

Jhallo... m a Mahiii .. Loyalist yaar..Embarrassed

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

tanu dear  any type  show which has an over dose of mahiii, rabba ve or saiyyaaa can get on my sensitive nerves. In ur mahi show  I have seen them use it every time they show  GC even when he is doing random scenesConfused

Armu4evashanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Shamil we remeber DMG's National Anthem !!ROFL

Save me from "Bade Achey Lagthey Hai !!" I keep humng it to my hubs all the time !! LOL

Edited by shanti05 - 18 October 2011 at 9:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL great post, Shamil! I hope this brings this issue to the notice of the makers...although yesterday's epi was still ok 'saiyaaan' usage wise...it was more overkill last week when they used it in the epi when Nidhi is leaving the hospital...that was major overkill.

Yesterday wasn't too bad...I've noticed that they've started using more instrumental versions of that song...like a piano version, a flute version in various scenes...and that's fine...but the word "Saiyaaan" shouldn't just be floated around uselessly in every second scene.

So yes, don't kill us with the overdose of this song because it's a lovely song...should be used aptly where required and not otherwise.
anu they used the song on RN-N yesterdayLOL I mean how can one justify that D'oh
that flute version is magical!

Arey yaar they just used the 'saiyaan' word on the bit when Nidhi mentioned Ashutosh even if RN was in the scene...otherwise they were playing the instrumental version...so it wasn't too bad.

It was worse the day when she was leaving the hospital when they played saiyaan on her hugging random interns tooConfusedLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 18 October 2011 at 10:02am

shamil

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

*Tanu rubs her eyes in disbelief*  Aila.. .ye Rabba Ve... Saiyan Ve ke forum mein kya kar rahi hai? ROFL

Jhallo... m a Mahiii .. Loyalist yaar..Embarrassed

LOYAList  toh you are!

Tho am watching Rabba Ve...I'm tuned to Saiyaaa also!LOLLOLLOL  Am LOYALLY  AND ROYALLY JOBLESS!
ROFLROFL I peeked into the forum and saw Shamil's topic...And the Mahiii in the first sentence was enuff for me...

U are well aware of ma allergy to all dat MAAAHHIIIng around!LOL I needed to comment hereLOL

Armu4evashamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Shamil we remeber DMG's National Anthem !!ROFL

Save me from "Bade Achey Lagthey Hai !!" I keep humng it to my hubs all the time !! LOL
I hope u are one of those who can sing well; was wondering what a big torture it would be on ur poor hubby if u sing as 'sweetly' as Ram KapoorROFL

DMG never played 'ishq exam' song too often
DMG anthem ?? I remember writing one for my stalker miss parda.fashEmbarrassed
by the way some one called me 'ruky cum shamil'ShockedROFL

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.