Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree.I mean I just love the songs But I fear after some time I may start disliking it or It will start irritate me if they gonna Add saiyaa every time with Every possible scene they think off to add.I just hope Editors take this seriously and Reduce the overdose of Saiyaa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyaaa...?? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allura

allura

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
ROFL omg!!!!
so funny

shamil

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Shamil...BINGO! I too left the unmentionable show coz of sum excess crooning! It destroyed my tympanic membrane...

Tho Saiyaaa is soothing I dun want it to be overused. Kills the beauty of the song.

shamil

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
100% agree with you
They are running it everywhere
It can be paused and used when absolutely needed and with the intensity and depth of the scene
When ashu and nidhi have their conversation and the after effects
I loved ur post especially the tune which drummed ones ears earlier LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
LOL great post, Shamil! I hope this brings this issue to the notice of the makers...although yesterday's epi was still ok 'saiyaaan' usage wise...it was more overkill last week when they used it in the epi when Nidhi is leaving the hospital...that was major overkill.

Yesterday wasn't too bad...I've noticed that they've started using more instrumental versions of that song...like a piano version, a flute version in various scenes...and that's fine...but the word "Saiyaaan" shouldn't just be floated around uselessly in every second scene.

So yes, don't kill us with the overdose of this song because it's a lovely song...should be used aptly where required and not otherwise.

minizzshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Shamil...while i LOVE MAHII n the MAHII show as well.. i agree.. KTLK isnt a Mahii type of show.. n hence.. Saiyan needs to be used.. carefully.. its getting irritating..the way they play.. Saiyan.. for the most randomest of scenes..!! Thumbs Down

Having said that.. i love Saiyan. .n pray that..it doesnt get killed..due to the over enthusiasm of the makers..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeminizzshamil

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
LOL  I actually love the song and am not complaining much bcuz thats the only good background score they have in the show at the moment.. but yea plz use it later on... Saiyaan naino ki bhaasha samje na.. when both start feeling for each other/ or are awkward regarding their feelings and not at this stage when they are hardly acquaintances. 

minizzshamil

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ROFLomg so true...it really is irritating...
loved ur post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.