India-Forums

Saiyyaaa...?? (Page 2)

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by moonkmh

Cmpletly agree wid u. Or i cn say ditto 2 ur evry wrd. I thnk we shud write abt dis in ktlk wall 2 let dm knw dat excess usng of saiyan is gradualy harming d charm of d sng.

yeah we should let them know that it gets on the viewers' nerves listening to the song every other minute
ps- I absolutely love that song; still watch it to see KK-MB chemistry. But overdose of anything can make u pull out ur hair!

me too luv d sng so much. Evry frn of mine in clg is crazy abt it alng wid me bt its too undigestabl when cvs play it in evry scene. Chalo guys,let dm knw our views through fb n twitter. N i thnk they also visit i-f.so raise ur voice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-shamil

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Me too agree with u..
Excess of anything can make things unbearable..

I only wish they use the 'saiyaa..' bg as and when required..

-renu-shamil

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely.To use the song in each and every scene is such an overkill and the funny part is the romance has not started yetLOLIt's such a beautiful song,I hope they use different variations instead of the same saiyaan for every situation.loved your postSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-Filza.shamilAreYaar

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Long ago, I left watching a show coz I couldn't stand the screaming ' mahiii' every time the leads were shown. KTLK at present is my favourite show but I fear if they keep using 'saiyyaaa' for every random scenes, I am gonna be irritated. 
Dear CVs, we know AshNi are going to fall in love sooner or later. So we realise u can't stop playing the song in their scenes. But why the hell are u putting that song with every random person who meets A or N??

I won't be surprised if they come up with scenes like this;

Nidhi  gets out of her car and looks at random people walking around/hospital/trees/vehicles( saiyyaaa... goes the BG)Silly
smiles at the watchman who wishes her good morning(another saiyyaa..)D'oh

N drops her earring while walking towards the ward.
 Bholaram , the sweeper picks it up says ; 'doctor aapke jhumke'Tongue

N- " thank u'  
smiles brightly first at the sweeper (who stands holding his broom just the way Harry potter does in his movies) and then at the earring while  'saiyyaaa...nainon ki bhaashaa. samjhe naa.."goes the BG again 
while  poor Bhola waits patiently for her to move on to the next scene where they can play the song again)ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I wrote in a topic yesterday that next thing we know, they'll play saiyaan when Dadi Bua is busy cursing Dr. Ashutosh for giving Nidhi so much work...LOL
Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-Filza.shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

ROFL

I wrote in a topic yesterday that next thing we know, they'll play saiyaan when Dadi Bua is busy cursing Dr. Ashutosh for giving Nidhi so much work...LOL
Confused 
ROFL  

good imagination
we may even get the song when they are operating shehanshahWacko

-renu-Filza.yanks28

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Long ago, I left watching a show coz I couldn't stand the screaming ' mahiii' every time the leads were shown. KTLK at present is my favourite show but I fear if they keep using 'saiyyaaa' for every random scenes, I am gonna be irritated. 
Dear CVs, we know AshNi are going to fall in love sooner or later. So we realise u can't stop playing the song in their scenes. But why the hell are u putting that song with every random person who meets A or N??

I won't be surprised if they come up with scenes like this;

Nidhi  gets out of her car and looks at random people walking around/hospital/trees/vehicles( saiyyaaa... goes the BG)Silly
smiles at the watchman who wishes her good morning(another saiyyaa..)D'oh

N drops her earring while walking towards the ward.
 Bholaram , the sweeper picks it up says ; 'doctor aapke jhumke'Tongue

N- " thank u'  
smiles brightly first at the sweeper (who stands holding his broom just the way Harry potter does in his movies) and then at the earring while  'saiyyaaa...nainon ki bhaashaa. samjhe naa.."goes the BG again 
while  poor Bhola waits patiently for her to move on to the next scene where they can play the song again)ROFL

ROFL

Confused 

ROFL...seriously man...this saiyaaan thing is getting on everyone's nerves...I just hope they don't play it for cook/driving instructor scenes also...LOL

Filza.shamilyanks28

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

you guys are hilarious! LOLLOL 

i agree with everyone here.. overdose of 'saiyaan' may kill the magic.. 

It is a beautiful song, they shall just use it for beautiful moments..  

Edited by Filza.T - 18 October 2011 at 6:05am

shamilyanks28

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
haha...agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index