Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
same pinch...i too left that show due to that mahii thing...and this saiyaa thing is starting to irritate me...even in the sad scenes they run this background music which ruins the scene..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamil

I hope u are one of those who can sing well; was wondering what a big torture it would be on ur poor hubby if u sing as 'sweetly' as Ram Kapoor🀣

DMG never played 'ishq exam' song too often
DMG anthem ?? I remember writing one for my stalker miss parda.fash😳
by the way some one called me 'ruky cum shamil'😲🀣

Me in sur always , not going besura.. πŸ˜‰

I agree, DMG never played it .. it was more the flying duppatas which took the toll !!πŸ˜†

@red New name kya !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW they can have the saiyyaa... when they are in conversation or later after effects, not random playing bg.. It will give good after effects then and when they are in deep thoughts 😳

shamil thumbnail
shanti, not a new name!
some people think ruky is my MID ( or perhaps I am her MID) 

LOL at dupattas
Dr.Nidhi thankfully doesnt wear dupattaas which otherwise wud be eagerly waiting to fall on Dr.Ashutosh's handsome face at the given chanceπŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

LOYAList  toh you are!

Tho am watching Rabba Ve...I'm tuned to Saiyaaa also!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Am LOYALLY  AND ROYALLY JOBLESS!
🀣🀣 I peeked into the forum and saw Shamil's topic...And the Mahiii in the first sentence was enuff for me...

U are well aware of ma allergy to all dat MAAAHHIIIng around!πŸ˜† I needed to comment hereπŸ˜†

Jobless.. yah.. did u .. HIT on ur Snr Doc too .. n ran off..thinking.. he will give u a CALL singing.. Wanna be my chammak challo..?? πŸ€£

*tanu runs away from jhallos.. jootis* 

N .. i know.. i m waiting for the day.. when Shamil.. will come on her Shamil-giri.. the forum will be on fire.. πŸ€£ She used to rock CMG... πŸ˜†

N yesh yesh... m  rock... block... jock.. shock... mock.. flock.. MAHIII πŸ€£
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamil

shanti, not a new name!

some people think ruky is my MID ( or perhaps I am her MID) 

LOL at dupattas
Dr.Nidhi thankfully doesnt wear dupattaas which otherwise wud be eagerly waiting to fall on Dr.Ashutosh's handsome face at the given chanceπŸ˜†

Are we having Jhoota Singh makeover here !!πŸ˜‰..
Missing him in action
Dr. Kottnis's hospital is enjoying Dr. Ranganath but Jhoota Singh will put chaar chand for that !!😳

Then Saiyyaaa.. Bhi Jhoota Singh Gayee gaa...

BTW where is Monar?? she is not around here
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree.this saiyaan is becoming like a broken record already due to the overuse of the track...everyone's going to get fedup of this track a nd start to cringe if they are going to overuse like this.Don't want  such a beautiful track like this to be destroyed and hated.
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg i totallly agree. thanks for posting this.
the saiyaan bg has gotten soo annoying.   They keep playing :naino ke bhaasha samjhe na" even though no eyes are bein shown. ( not that they only have to play it when their eyes meet, but i think you get what i mean).  When the ash-nidhi love story begin its will make more sense to play this. In other shows, they play instrumentals and variations of the song which makes it easier to love the song and not get irritated with it.  ie: rabba ve, and rabba ve instrumental. :)
@lol at  MAHiii  mahhi tune ( i use to have it as my ringtone- lol)

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No more please ...

Can't handle the SAIYAAA   ...

Nahiii ...

Di you were soo right ... this is getting really bad ... they are using the Saiyaaa the title song and the BG on any random scene

worst is the variations of the same BG Yuck ...