Posted: 12 years ago
Long ago, I left watching a show coz I couldn't stand the screaming ' mahiii' every time the leads were shown. KTLK at present is my favourite show but I fear if they keep using 'saiyyaaa' for every random scenes, I am gonna be irritated. 
Dear CVs, we know AshNi are going to fall in love sooner or later. So we realise u can't stop playing the song in their scenes. But why the hell are u putting that song with every random person who meets A or N??

I won't be surprised if they come up with scenes like this;

Nidhi  gets out of her car and looks at random people walking around/hospital/trees/vehicles( saiyyaaa... goes the BG)🤪
smiles at the watchman who wishes her good morning(another saiyyaa..)

N drops her earring while walking towards the ward.
 Bholaram , the sweeper picks it up says ; 'doctor aapke jhumke'😛

N- " thank u'  
smiles brightly first at the sweeper (who stands holding his broom just the way Harry potter does in his movies) and then at the earring while  'saiyyaaa...nainon ki bhaashaa. samjhe naa.."goes the BG again 
while  poor Bhola waits patiently for her to move on to the next scene where they can play the song again)🤣

Cmpletly agree wid u. Or i cn say ditto 2 ur evry wrd. I thnk we shud write abt dis in ktlk wall 2 let dm knw dat excess usng of saiyan is gradualy harming d charm of d sng.
Originally posted by moonkmh

Cmpletly agree wid u. Or i cn say ditto 2 ur evry wrd. I thnk we shud write abt dis in ktlk wall 2 let dm knw dat excess usng of saiyan is gradualy harming d charm of d sng.
yeah we should let them know that it gets on the viewers' nerves listening to the song every other minute
ps- I absolutely love that song; still watch it to see KK-MB chemistry. But overdose of anything can make u pull out ur hair!
Originally posted by alujna-21

It is just the beginning.
anju I dint understand what u meant😳
can u elaborate please😊
they really need to cut out playing Saiyyan all da tym! the tune is pretty likeable bt i too much of it ISNT required! Cant they play it only wen necessary? Some of those saiyaan moments are soo random...

On Mahiii...GOSHHH i feel like puking evry tum i hear it! Its is soo soo irrtitating!
Originally posted by shamil

anju I dint understand what u meant😳
can u elaborate please😊

i think she means its only da beginning & we all are irritated wid it lol!
poora serial abhi baaki hai😆
That is the only thing bugging me about the show right now...😳
Originally posted by shamil

yeah we should let them know that it gets on the viewers' nerves listening to the song every other minute
ps- I absolutely love that song; still watch it to see KK-MB chemistry. But overdose of anything can make u pull out ur hair!

me too luv d sng so much. Evry frn of mine in clg is crazy abt it alng wid me bt its too undigestabl when cvs play it in evry scene. Chalo guys,let dm knw our views through fb n twitter. N i thnk they also visit i-f.so raise ur voice.
Me too agree with u..
Excess of anything can make things unbearable..

I only wish they use the 'saiyaa..' bg as and when required..
I agree with you completely.To use the song in each and every scene is such an overkill and the funny part is the romance has not started yet😆It's such a beautiful song,I hope they use different variations instead of the same saiyaan for every situation.loved your post😊