Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Long ago, I left watching a show coz I couldn't stand the screaming ' mahiii' every time the leads were shown. KTLK at present is my favourite show but I fear if they keep using 'saiyyaaa' for every random scenes, I am gonna be irritated. 
Dear CVs, we know AshNi are going to fall in love sooner or later. So we realise u can't stop playing the song in their scenes. But why the hell are u putting that song with every random person who meets A or N??

I won't be surprised if they come up with scenes like this;

Nidhi  gets out of her car and looks at random people walking around/hospital/trees/vehicles( saiyyaaa... goes the BG)Silly
smiles at the watchman who wishes her good morning(another saiyyaa..)D'oh

N drops her earring while walking towards the ward.
 Bholaram , the sweeper picks it up says ; 'doctor aapke jhumke'Tongue

N- " thank u'  
smiles brightly first at the sweeper (who stands holding his broom just the way Harry potter does in his movies) and then at the earring while  'saiyyaaa...nainon ki bhaashaa. samjhe naa.."goes the BG again 
while  poor Bhola waits patiently for her to move on to the next scene where they can play the song again)ROFL

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159LurveTorresmiley cyruscurry-sistahLoveLiveDance-anzaeram-cricketfan1apricityArmu4evaIpshitaariatagorearjuhi4evrSphallolaliaDamyanthishruti-love-renu-ishakumarGirl-LawsworthSam_dean4EvaShiningStar18Binge-SweetGirl-Filza.minizzyanks28nyctophiliaMalikaa-little-hopePureBlissTheBlackJaguarshanti05AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyaaa...??" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Cmpletly agree wid u. Or i cn say ditto 2 ur evry wrd. I thnk we shud write abt dis in ktlk wall 2 let dm knw dat excess usng of saiyan is gradualy harming d charm of d sng.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009shamil

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
It is just the beginning.

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Cmpletly agree wid u. Or i cn say ditto 2 ur evry wrd. I thnk we shud write abt dis in ktlk wall 2 let dm knw dat excess usng of saiyan is gradualy harming d charm of d sng.
yeah we should let them know that it gets on the viewers' nerves listening to the song every other minute
ps- I absolutely love that song; still watch it to see KK-MB chemistry. But overdose of anything can make u pull out ur hair!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

It is just the beginning.
anju I dint understand what u meantEmbarrassed
can u elaborate pleaseSmile

DJ..

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ahlaweyashamil

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shamil

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
That is the only thing bugging me about the show right now...Stern Smile

Sam_dean4Evashamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.