CID

Episode 769:Bezubaan Gavah 21.10.2011 - Page 4

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya. The frequency of cops getting in danger has increased so much. It seems like Aaj kal to cid apne aap (apne officers) ko bachane me hi lagi hai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Frequency of CID cops getting in danger has increased.  They should lower it down.

This is 100% true. It's happening once in 2 weeks. I hate it.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The thing is that I am losing hope about this show 🤔 
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chiinnu

The thing is that I am losing hope about this show 🤔 

It often happens with me too, then I think of our trio.
As I wrote in the CIDians thread, I am as loyal to trio as I am to my family and close friends...how can I abandon them? So...chalta hai...just to see them I will go back to the TV.

It's unfair that FW is making wrong use of our love. But never mind...it's still better than all the other 'shaadi' shows on TV.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So basically it is Abhijeet patting T afterall ???
debasree04 thumbnail
100% agreed with Visrom...our problem is we love CID so much that cant leave watching it (at least i m in that category) & their problem is they have no writer...
I'm just thinking about the promo & when i read the previous pages really shocked...firse...hey bhagwaan !!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

It's unfair that FW is making wrong use of our love. But never mind...it's still better than all the other 'shaadi' shows on TV.

I have a very bad feeling that if the show goes on this way  it will be terminated after a couple of years 
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chiinnu

I have a very bad feeling that if the show goes on this way it will be terminated after a couple of years

I am getting this feeling from quiet few days... But praying that it doesnt happen...

Well... Thanks for the promo info... I thought we might have some nice diwali related case to solve...
But... Ab jo bhi hai.. i dont think i'll miss watching
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so if it's abhijeet and T stuff .. id prefer staying away for that episode ... I remember I was supposed to update friday's episode ... but now I feel I'm blessed to have an exam on Saturday !!! My sympathies with you astonish !!

I'm happy enough if T and PP are in danger ... but won't prefer them coming out of it 😆 it's looking as if more than simple civilians it's easier to kidnap cid people and put them into danger ... they're CID cops ... ok T ka samajh aatha hai ... but Kaajal is a cop afterall !!! This kidnapping and cid in danger stuff is getting boring and a used up formula now !!!
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

This kidnapping and cid in danger stuff is getting boring and a used up formula now !!!

Exactly...and when we had Suhaani's contest, how much we had to break our heads to get them both kidnapped...!!! We just didn't feel someone could kidnap CID officers, that too duo.

If we had known that it was so easy, we could have finished off our stories in a day.