Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the promo...will stay away from TV 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it can be better if they shown that Abi and Daya trapped and doing somthng to release themselves.Atleast we can see DUo toghter..😕
Both girls are trapped i dont think there will be good investigation..But Hope so..there will be some interesting episode.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

It's going to be another AC or Goa type nonsense, I guess.

Ya. And why do thek always end up showing some person in cid team in danger??? Why? Why? Always there's something like khatre me daya, khatre me abhijeet, this time its khatre me tarika and kaajal.. Oh god pata nahi cid team ke upar ka khatra kab talega??
Chiinnu thumbnail
What else they can show to attract attention ? 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

What else they can show to attract attention ? 

A decent crime, an intelligent villain and CID team using their detection skills to catch him.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pvkd

Ya. And why do thek always end up showing some person in cid team in danger??? Why? Why? Always there's something like khatre me daya, khatre me abhijeet, this time its khatre me tarika and kaajal.. Oh god pata nahi cid team ke upar ka khatra kab talega??

CID Cops can be in danger anytime..its not a big deal. "khatron sa khelnaunn ka kam ha"..But the matter is they make the case properly and with some logic..Not for just making surprising Promo..SOmtime Schain reached at his house but before entring into house he kidnapped..Tarika from the forensic lab 😲 And kajal How..who knws...Some logic and reason is needed..And then The super investigation...

@pvkd, Thanks for the promo update 😊

A decent crime, an intelligent villain and CID team using their detection skills to catch him.

now Creatives are far away from all these.😡 They have got long term memory loss so that  they have forgetten that how they have made nice episodes in past like man on the bus
[QUOTE=neeme]it can be better if they shown that Abi and Daya trapped and doing somthng to release themselves.Atleast we can see DUo toghter..😕
i aggre with you. in this way atleast we can see duo moments which is novelty these days.
Chiinnu thumbnail

See, a film is promoted more if the theme is bad or else they will go for negative publicity. Same here. Th create a crime thriller it needs effort which they cannot give. So they are now behind publicity . 
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Frequency of CID cops getting in danger has increased.  They should lower it down.

Oh come on they  are showing as if CID cops are very easy targets of the criminals.  Don't get me wrong but aisa lag raha hai  har koi rah chalta CID officers  ko phasane lga hai.