Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey saw the promo again. They didnt show clearly that abhi was patting tarika's face, but the person was wearing a black jacket. So he myt be abhi..
Daydreaming thumbnail
And sachin and nikhil wer also in the promo. ACP was not shown.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 Yeh kya hai...please don't give us all such heart attacks!!!!

Next time see properly. 😆 Is it just a black coat or a denim coat? Abhijeet doesn't have a normal black coat...there's only the denim one - the Abhijeet in Coma wala coat. I don't think anyone will buy him a new coat at least for 5 years. Theek se dekho.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't worry Vis.. He is definitely Abhijit , patting Tarika's face. No one will dare to touch her except him. ðŸ˜‰
Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

🤣Yeh kya hai...please don't give us all such heart attacks!!!!

Next time see properly. 😆Is it just a black coat or a denim coat? Abhijeet doesn't have a normalblack coat...there's only the denim one - the Abhijeet in Coma wala coat. I don't think anyone will buy him a new coat at least for 5 years. Theek se dekho.

Arey sorry yar.. Really sorry.. I'll wait for next promo and tell u in detail about it..
Originally posted by: visrom

I don't want to see this.🤢

what is this??/🤢🤢🤢 I too don't want to see this!!! yeh diwali special mein kya dikha rahe hai!! Yuck! I have not seen the promo yet and😕 should i watch or not because i don't want to spoil my mood itni mushkil se tou mera mood theek hua tha!!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Hey saw the promo properly now. The coat seemed to be the same black denim one, and Abhi is wearing black coat in other frames as well. Acp was also there in one frame. Vivek was shown with abhi. Sachin was also shown. Freddy, nick were digging something. In the end of promo, Daya says '' koi to badla le raha hai.''
Originally posted by: pvkd

Hey saw the promo properly now. The coat seemed to be the same black denim one, and Abhi is wearing black coat in other frames as well. Acp was also there in one frame. Vivek was shown with abhi. Sachin was also shown. Freddy, nick were digging something. In the end of promo, Daya says '' koi to badla le raha hai.''

you saw it again so was Tji there? and the rest thing u told earler is correct?🤢
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's going to be another AC or Goa type nonsense, I guess.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansick

you saw it again so was Tji there? and the rest thing u told earler is correct?🤢

Yes tji is there. She is lying unconcious and a person wearing black coat is patting her face. And the things in the post quoted by you are all correct.