What will Mohan do... ;)

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

With Kastur's towel... 🤣

Yes the way he held it... showed that he wanted to get rid of it asap... but if he does then tomorrow morning Kastur will not only be using his room and bathroom but also his TOWEL!🤣🤣

But I wonder Mohan is ok with keeping his towel on the sofa but not Kastur's ... Mohan Jee has some serious issues 🤣🤣🤣

Also I wish Kastur's arranges her clothes in the cupboard and I want to see what Mohan Jee has to say about that 😉
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣
sam u sure it was a towel?
it looked more like a bathrobe to me🤣🤣
i don't think mohan is ready...as yet to share his cupboard...
i seriously want to see his reaction on the female makeup things lying on his dresser!🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know when Mohan comes home and tells kastur he has eaten she should too kastur is going to think he is angry cause she kicked him out of bathroom 🤣 and who knows then kastur might bring some more milk to get him into the mood  🤣🤣
VandyP thumbnail
nads🤣🤣
thenm i think next day saroj will be after kastur's life for finishing off poore ghar ka milk🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No no it was a towel only...😆

Yes I know Mohan is not ready and that is why I want Kastur to arrange everything nicely in his cupboard 😆

Not just milk... Kastur might finish off all the sugar also.. the amount of sugar she took on the first night 😲 for just one glass of milk 🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
i'm worried abt mohan now!🤣
vandy, wen MOHAN will see kastur's cosmetics spread all over his dressing table, he will collect dem nd put dem in a beauty box😍🤣!!! he will collect all her shoes nd put dem in d shoe rak🤣!!!
din't u see d way he packed her suitcase yesterday😍!!