Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ff- pyar ya takrar {part-4, pg-17} (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna26

Superb!Clap

Finally Viren-Jeevika and Maanvi-Virat got married!Smile Virat is so sweet. Hope that soon they(Maanvi and Virat)  will fall in love. Jeevika and Viren's moments were super hot and romantic.EmbarrassedBlushing Continue soon and take care.Big smile

thanks dear love u so much sweety
u liked all my ff.. i am just flying in the air
yes dear i will update today
sorry for the delay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff- pyar ya takrar {part-4, pg-17} (Page 13)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IrUmIBrAhIm

Omg cont soon ..and pm me next time u update

aww thank you so much
i will update today but i am nt sure about pm

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiksha_03

dis part was beautifully described...i dnt have words to comment on dis part...pls continue soon

thank you dear
yes i will update today

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

yayy u updated...loved it...pls continue soon...

sure dear i will continue soon dear

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Part-4

Morning scene:

The rays of sun falls on virat face who slowly opens her eyes and sees maanvi lying on him. She was in sleep and looking so gorgeous. Virat doesn't want to disturb her sleep, so virat slowly put her into other side of bed so that she can sleep comfortably. He gets up and see maanvi. 

flashback:

how maanvi was crying and she was not feeling well? How she slept in his arms?

he smiles and goes to take shower

here other side

jeevika was in net mud colour which is beautified with sequins and thread work spread all over along wid dense embroidered patchwork on entire border length saree, her hairs were wet and she was getting ready and it was 7: 30 am, time to breakfast. jeevika sees viren who was smiling at jeevika.

jeevika: arey viren ji aap i uth  gaye
viren: aapki chuidyo ki khan khan ne meri neend ko bhaga diya.
jeevika smiles at viren
jeevika: acha chaliye tayaar ho jaaiye dada ji sabka breafast pe wait kar rahey honegey aur mujhe manu ko bi uthana hai.
viren: arey usey uthaney ke liye hai na aapka dewar aur mera pyaara bhai
jeevika: hmm {she comes and sit beside viren} kya aapko lagta hai ki manu uth jaayegi
viren: ha uth jaayegi.

other side

virat comes after taking shower and sees still maanvi is sleeping. virat sits beside maanvi and sees and makes maanvi to wake up. but she was responding. virat try again.. but no response.. virat checks.. maanvi was having high temperature.

virat: o shit maanvi ko toh bahut tej bukhar hai.. bhabi ki kahu kya
virat takes out his cellphone and calls doctor.virat looks at maanvi with worried face.

dadaji was waiting for breakfast. all of them was there accept maanvi and virat. dadaji sees viren and buaji. viren was wearing  black suit and jeevika 

chachi: hmm lagta hai love birds abhi tak uthey nahi hai...
dadaji stares at chachi..she stops smiling
buaji: aaj tak virat ney kabhi is ghar ka niyam nahi todha phir aaj kaisey usney ?
viren mum's: didi  aisi baat nahi hai abhi kal toh shaadi hui hai unki. thakaan bi ho jaati hai na
dadaji: shaadi toh viren aur jeevika ki bi hui par woh toh hai na yaha par.

other side:

doctors was examining maanvi she was her in senses. doctor opens his bag and take out a injection. maanvi sees injection and jumps in bed. she gets up and stands up and grabs virat arm's

maanvi: dekho virat janti hu ki mainey tumhey bahut pareshan kiya hai lakin yeh injection winjection mey nahi lag waungi.. please doctor sey kaho na mujhe injection na dey

virat: arey kuch nahi hoga.. waisey toh tum bada dareing dikhati ho ab kya hua.. itni jaldi dar gayi.. 

maanvi: nahi mey nahi lungi injection... nahi nahi mey mey nahi lungi
virat: maanvi ek min 
maanvi: {continously} nahi nahi injection nahi
virat {shouts}: chup ek dam chup
maanvi looks down in tears... virat makes maanvi face up...

maanvi: nahi virat injection nahi mujhe bahut dar lagta hai 
virat: shhh shhh relax mey hu na toh phir dar kaisa...kuch nahi hoga
maanvi: nahi virat tum jantey nahi ho..
virat: maanvi meri aankho mey dekho ... just look it into my eyes
maanvi looks at virat...
virat: ab apni aankhey band karo aur socho ki tum rishkesh mey ho jaha tum aur bhabi laxman jhuley pe {he signals doctor to give injection} masti kiya karti thi.. dabbu ko tang kiya karti thi..

maanvi sees jeevika dabu {title track starts}... she sees dabu and her fighting. jeevika s hugging maanvi.. they are sitting on ganga ghat's. biji scolding maanvi

doctor: its done
maanvi comes back to her senses and opens her eyes looks at doctor..
maanvi: hogaya doctor. {holding virat}
doctor nodes and smiles..
virat sees maanvi who was still in his strong arms...
virat: dekha mainey kaha tha na kuch nahi hoga.
doctor: i must say maanvi u r lucky to have virar as your hubby. dawaayi time pe lena aur yeh kuch test hai.. clinic mey karwa lena.. ok
maanvi: thanks doctor {smiles}
virat: thanks

everyone is waiting for virat and maanvi and they see virat coming with doctor. everybody expression changed in a seconds.

dadaji: doctor saheb aap yaha
virat: woh dada ji maanvi ki tabiyat achank sey kharab ho gayi. mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha toh mainey doctor ko bula liya
jeevika: virat kya hua manu ko
virat: dont worry bhabi woh theek hai bas fever hai...
dadaji: doctor saheb aapka bahut bahut shukriya
doctor: ismey shukriya kaisa yeh toh mera farz tha ha lakin maanvi ji dhyan rakhney ki zarurat hai.. yu is terha sey baar baar bimar padhna theek nahi hai. mainey virat sey kaha uske kuch test kar wa ley.

jeevika was very worried. she goes to maanvi... jeevika opens door.. maanvi was wearing this saree and same hair style

she was ready but her saree was creating some problem. she sees jeevika

maanvi: thank god di aap aa gayi... yeh saree dekho na kitni irrate kar rahi hai
jeevika sees maanvi and comes to her
jeevika: acha toh meri mannu ab mujse baatein b chupaney lagi hai hmmm
maanvi: nahi di .. aisi koi baat nahi hai
jeevika: manu jhooth mat bol mujhe sab pata hai . virat ne mujhe sab bata diya hai .kyu bola jhooth mujse ,,ha bol manu ..agar tujhe kuch ho jaata toh ... kya karti mey ha ...aisa karke tune mera dil dukhaaya hai

jeevika turns and tears drops.. she was about to go but maanvi hugs her from behind and stops her...

maanvi: nahi di mey aapko aur jeeju ko pareshan nahi karna chahti thi.. aap dono kitney khush they mey usey bigaadna nahi chahti thi...
jeevika {nodes her head}: nahi manu
viren interrupts
viren: aur humari khushi tumsey hai... tum takleef mey ho toh tumari di ya mey kaisey khush reh saktey hai... dekha rula diya na meri biwi ko.

manvi hold her ears ...jeevika hugs maanvi tigthly... viren and virat smiles...

meanwhile viren wipes maanvi tears and jeevika comes to virat

jeevika: thank you virat.. meri manu ka dhyan rakhney ke liye
virat: ismey thanks kaisa bhabi aapki maanvi ab meri zimedari hai,..

jeevika smiles and sees maanvi having fun with his jeeju..{viren}

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555-JeeVi-VirMan-lemyicehammer92mizzna-princess-nishi12345misakianu0555gulunaniha12345ayeshapastapiyushinanz_2211shrutiavmmoonstrucknilli_rPinam3jenna_pNazmaa~~BaBy~AnGel~~princess14prerna26arul01shehroon_riazshabana20hooriia_xCavingInthejazzgalalicemathSushitaLover23KSG_luvashred12|Persephone|-PhoenixD-Nikki_Titli

prerna26

Goldie

prerna26

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Awesome Update!Thanks for updating.Hug

Both Virat and Viren are sweetheart. Virat cares a lot about Maanvi. And love the bond that Maanvi and Jeevika share. Continue soon.Big smile Love you too and take care.Smile

Edited by prerna26 - 25 November 2011 at 12:33am

love_u_Sarun

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
haiiiyyeee...loved it...pls continue soon...

love_u_Sarun

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
its awesome  Smile
plz  PM  me as soon as u update!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top