Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ff- pyar ya takrar {part-4, pg-17} (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 19

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjaban7

Amazing update Big smile Continue soon and plz add me to ur pm list if I'm not already I there Smile

thanks dear u liked it
i feel grt when someone like my work
i will update today please read and enjy
dont forget to comment...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff- pyar ya takrar {part-4, pg-17} (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaimah

pls do continue soon..and PM ME!!Smile

yes dear i am updating today next part
sorry for the delay and thanks for liking it
enjoy and take care

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
here frnds i come back with part-3
sorry i was late ...

its a wedding day:

viren and virat were getting ready for the marriage.. viren was wearing orange with golden and white embroiderery in it.. and virat was wearing black sherwani.
{both of them looking handsome and dashing }

scene shifts:

jeevika and maanvi was also getting ready for the marriage.. jeevika was wearing golden lehngaa where as maanvi was wear deep maroon lehngaa.. jeevika was happy where as maanvi was looking sad...

this was a wedding mandap arranged by jeevika and maanvi family for marriage ceremony, it was simple but yet looking very beautiful... The place where jeevika's family had made wedding arrangement was 15 min away from there place...

In the night:

the sky was sparkling with starts in night and the blast of sparkles were in the sky making it more beautiful, yeah its a wedding time... all guests were waiting from groom to come and sits on the horse..so that they can go forward to bring their beautiful brides.. bua was looking good and dadaji was happy... viren and virat friends were dancing on the beats of punjabi songs with their respective family..

on the other side:

jeevika was nervous and maanvi was silent {she is never so silent}.. jeevika sees maanvi and thinks " may be she is nervous thats why she is not talking with anyone" suddenly biji comes and sees them. she was having tears in her eyes..  

biji: chalo ladhkiyo barat aa gayi hai...
girls goes down ...
biji: manu aaj kuch kahogi nahi...
maanvi: biji... kya hum hamesha aapke sath nahi reh saktey
biji: paagal kahi ki mainey kaun sa tum logo ke sath zindegi bar sath rehna hai.. pata nahi bhagwan mujhe apne pass bula ley...
jeevika: aisa mat boliye biji... aap toh humare ghar ki shaan hai ...aapko hamesha hamrey sath hi rehna hai...
maanvi: di theek keh rahi hai...duriya bad jaaney sey rishtey nahi badltey biji aur na hi yeh pyar...
biji: maanu aur jeevika tum dono sey bas yahi prathna hai ki apne sasural jakar us ghar ki shaan badana... kabhi kisi ko shikayat ka mauka nahi dena... {she fold her hands}

jeevika and maanvi both hugs her tightly and cry...

scene shifts:

viren and virat comes and bua do their tilak and they go in... they both sits in the mandap... here the beautiful brides comes ... viren was happy to see jeevika and maanvi was not looking at virat... as virat was mesmerized by her beauty.. they both come and sit with their grooms. pandit starts mantra and all.. pandit ask viren and virat to put sindoor and mangalsutra. jeevika was smiling and viren also.. maanvi was lost in her thoughts... pandit ask them to take their  wedding vows.. they take blessings from their elders... after taking blessings.. bua interrupt in between...

bua: maanvi yeh humare ghar ka riwaaz hai ki jo bi chotey hotey hai woh sabhi bado ka aashirwaad letey hai...

maanvi looks at buaji...

bua: virat viren sey chota hai toh rishtey mey jeevika tumaro jethani hai... toh tumhey jeevika sey bi aashirwaad lena padega...

maanvi looks at jeevika.. jeevika is shocked ...maanvi looks at biji..she signals her to do that... maanvi goes and takes blessing of jeevika...jeevika smiles...with teary eyes...she hugs her...afte that they have a bidaai scne

bidaai scene:

jeevika and maanvi hugs biji ..three of them crys a lot... maanvi goes to dabbu.

dabbu: maanvi di mey hamesha aapko tang karta tha na... ab nahi karunga {he takes sware} aap mat jao na.. mey aapko kabhi tang nanhi karunga... maanvi crys she hugs dabbu 

maanvi { still crying} : dekh dabba tu toh mera bahut strong bhai na... tujhe sabka dhyan rakhna hai... rakhge na

dabbu: ha di lakin aap mat jao na... {he hugs jeevika}

chachi hugs maanvi and chachu also... then jeevika also...

chachu: maanu tu jab choti thi na toh kehti thi chachu mey aapsey bahut pyar karti hu...aapko chodhkar kabhi nahi jaungi...{maanvi cries} aaj ja rahi hai

chachi {jeevika}: meri samajdaar bachi hai tu maanu ka dhayan rakhna...aur apna bi...

jeevika goes to biji... biji blessed her ...jeevika hugs her tightly and crys... maanvi hugs chachu tightly...

they make them sits in the car... viren and virat takes their blessings and sits with them... 

In vadhera house:

virat mother, chachi and bua welcomes both of them... they do their greh prawesh and welcomes them... both couple takes blessings..maanvi was not feeling but she didn't say anything.. bua brought a set of jewellery and gives to jeevika, maanvi was lost..

bua: jeevika tum is ghar ki badi bahu ho toh aaj sey is ghar ki zimedari tumari hui..
jeevika touches her feet, bua smiles and sees maanvi
bua: maanvi tum theek ho
maanvi comes back to her senses..
maanvi: ji..

bua takes jeevika to virens room and chachi takes maanvi to virat room...

chachi: oh ji maanvi mujhe pata hai aaj pehali raat ki jo feeling sheeling hoti hai na badi excitment hoti hai ji...aur virat toh ek handsome dude hai ji... ladhkiya toh marti hai mera matlab marti thi .. ab toh woh tumara hogaya hai...toh darana mat...

maanvi {thinks}: mey yaha sirf apni behan ke liye aayi hu...virat jiske sath rahey mujhe koi farak nahi padta... in logo ne meri behan ko mujse dur kiya hai... lakin mey apni behan ko apney aapsey dir kabhi jaaney nahi dungi...

first night:

virat room:

maanvi was sitting on bed.. she was feeling scared , nervous and not feeling well.. here the handsome dude comes , he locks the door... he comes to maanvi and sits besides him... virat maanvi ka ghoongat uthata hai...  maanvi was tensed and she was sweating badly... virat sees maanvi and start laughing

maanvi: why are you laughing?
virat: ha ha ha ha tum toh aisey dar rahi ho jaisey ki tumney kisi bhoot ko dekh liya ho
maanvi: tum kabhi life mey serious nahi ho saktey
virat: ha ha kyu nahi mey serious ho sakta hu agar tum chaho toh
maanvi: kya matlab
virat: dekho ab hum pati patni aur aaj humari suhaag raat hai toh tum samaj hi sakti ho...
maanvi looks here and there...
virat: toh tum decide karo what do u want?

virat comes to maanvi lifted her gungat and lifted her face to him She slowly met his gaze ans he went serious and said " when I start there will be no going back".

maanvi starts crying and virat sees him

virat: why are you crying?
maanvi: mujhe di ke pass jaaana hai
virat: aaj bhai aur bhabi ki humari terha first night hai aur tum yaha bethkar ro raho ho...ab tak mey samjhta tha ki tum nadaan ho lakin tum sach mey paagal ho...
maanvi crys a lot... virat gives her a glass of water...
virat: dont worry kuch nahi karunga mey... jao so jao chup chap sey and no more crying.

maanvi nodes her head and she wents to sleep.. virat looks at her and he also sleeps on a bed beside her in thinking mode...

viren rooms:

viren was sitting beside her and lift her ghungat ... jeevika feels shy and looks down... viren lift her face and jeevika looks at him feeling shy...the room was surrounded with candles and white flowers that makes the room perfect...

viren: jeevika
jeevika:hmm
viren: your beautiful
jeevika: hmm
viren: i need to tell you something!
jeevika looks at him with a questioning eye!
viren: What if i say you complete me? what if i say u make me a better person? Actually  i dont have words to describe you! My whole life i searched for true love, little did i know i wud get someone who loves me this much! Your like a god-send angel!

jeevika .{bg music starts} has tears in her eyes not believing her fate! she finally got her love! true love!

viren wipes her tears and hugs her tight! Closing his eyes feeling her warm touch!

*Roshni Se Bare Bare*(Ashoka) Music starts...  (just imagine lol)

He lifts her up and carries her to the bed. He takes off her duppata from her head and unpins her hair! jeevika hesitates but gives in after feeling his touch!

He then takes off her jewelries leaving it beside them on the bed. Meanwhile he kisses her forehead and she closes her eyes!

viren gives a naughty look at took the opportunity while her eyes r closed, he kissed her lips and she opened her eyes in shock! He smiles and she blushes..

scene shifts

maanvi was sleeping and suddenly she start coughing very badly.. virat wakes up

and gives her a glass of water, but she was not feeling good... 

virat: do you need a doctor maanvi???

maavi: no virat ji i am just okay. she was in tears...

maanvi is sacred and she was feeling uneasy...and crying

virat sees maanvi, he turns maanvi to him and sees him...

virat: i know tum abhi is rishtey ke liye ready nahi ho lakin hum achey dost toh 

ban saktey hai na maanvi.???

maanvi sees virat and smiles...she nodes her head...

virat: owkey now come here...

virat makes maanvi lay on a bed and caresses her head so that she can sleep.. after

two minutes she felt sleep...and virat also sleep.

scene shifts:

viren again kisses jeevika and this time she gives in! she holds the back of his head and pulls him towards her, feeling the response viren got happy and made the kiss deeper. While with his fingers he starts to untie the dhori's that are located at the back of jeevika's lengha! 

jeevika felt his hands brushing against her back but she was too busy to think of anything so she carried on with the kiss and pull away when she needed air!

viren looks at her lovingly! admiring her beauty while untieing her dhori's. jeevika was as red as a tomato! He succeeded in opening all her dhori's and she layed down!

He layed next to her and looked at her with a smile, he then put rose petals on her face and she closes her eyes! She squeezes his hands! He felt electric shock through his body! a feeling that he never felt before! He wanted to maker her his right there and then!

He pins jeevika's hand to the bed and slightly move on top of her

(his face to top of hers, not the body! Relax girls, i hope no1 fainted)

Her eyes closed and he admires her!

Slighty goes in to her face, he kisses her nose, eyes, cheeks forehead and then finds his way to her lips which was light pink! His kiss was full of passion and love! jeevika response his kiss with love as well!

He broke the kiss and went down to her neck! He bites her neck and remove the choli of her lengha off with his mouth! !! jeevika feels shy and tries to cover with bed sheet but only if viren would allow her lol! Full moon shining in the room with candles everywhere made it more romantic! He couldn't get enough of looking at her! She stands up and runs behind the curtain and he gives a naughty smile thinking "Your mine" Lool

They both walk behind the curtain but on opposite sides and runs their fingures through the curtains touching each others fingures (i hope u gt the image)

And then viren pulls her towards him and then you see jeevika sitting on the floor and viren's head on her lap, playing with her fingures! He gets up and she stands up immediately

He slips a ring on her fingure, and unzip her lower part of her lengha! and lifts her up again! (what to do? hes a macho man)

Puts her in the middle of the bed! Then you see the white silky bed sheets on jeevika and viren still in his sherwani! orange sherwani with golden and white emriodery sherwani matchin jeevika's Lengha!

Then viren holds jeevika close and starts caressing her and she moans a little ! He closes his eyes with her voice ecoing in his head! He pins her hands against the bed and she moans in his ears! jeevika finally grip her hand to his and they become one!

The wind blows the candles and the room has only moon lights which makes the whole scene natural!

so here i end frnds hope u will like it...
love you all and this time i want comments from my frnds
what they exactly thought about this thought...please be expressive
thanks////

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555Mahnoor5671mizzna-princess-amee1marishka.khanVirManandJeeVipiyushifoxiunnatiavishrutame.sannishi12345shabana20NivRenDeewanikarthik80-Tannu-dishbhanshehroon_riazprerna26madhubansenstarasdfjia123sagar-Haju-ashred12KSG_luv

prerna26

Goldie

prerna26

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Superb!Clap

Finally Viren-Jeevika and Maanvi-Virat got married!Smile Virat is so sweet. Hope that soon they(Maanvi and Virat)  will fall in love. Jeevika and Viren's moments were super hot and romantic.EmbarrassedBlushing Continue soon and take care.Big smile

Edited by prerna26 - 12 November 2011 at 8:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

IrUmIBrAhIm

Goldie

IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Omg cont soon ..and pm me next time u update

love_u_Sarun

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IrUmIBrAhIm

Omg cont soon ..and pm me next time u update

offcourse i will dear
bt tell me wat u think abut ths part
as i mentioned to be expressive...
thanks

shiksha_03

Goldie

shiksha_03

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
dis part was beautifully described...i dnt have words to comment on dis part...pls continue soon

love_u_Sarun

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
yayy u updated...loved it...pls continue soon...

love_u_Sarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top