Username Problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Maham

IF-Dazzler

Maham

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

hi

well regarding development i wanted to say that members user-names should b same as they first time made but the profile name displayed can b changed once like most  sites do e.g. facebook

i m a member for 4 yrs i changed my username...i thought my login name wil remain same n only profile name will b changed...but tht did happen.

it would b convenient for many as their usernames will b same n like me they dont  have to remember the new one.

SO plz do look in into ths matter as many others want the same so that login problem dont happen.

thanks Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Username Problem" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top