Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

blrgal

blrgal

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
While i know creativity takes a license to sometimes present scenes that are a tad and sometimes a lot unrealistic... I did expect that KTLK would be a little different.

I was surprised , that the cliche of creative license continues.

The same Shahenshah who did not get his daily dose of injection became critical and was in the ICU due to her negligence.

But 2 days later the same set of kids have not taken either their medicines or their food and all of them are still in the ward ? did they get shifted to the ICU and we missed seeing that scene or did it get accidentally snipped off on the editing table?

Shahenshah - 2 days since he has come out of the ICU, who hasnt eaten or taken medicine during the last 2 days is now running the streets to search for Dr. Nidhi Verma's house?????????????????

Children - managed to stay hungry and doctors could not even give them IV feeds??????????

Come on... you could have come up with something much more nicer and natural than what there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree??

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusKrzyKuri82mynamemagical.ArjuhisarahagstnSweets09pringle6aewaaloo12Cinderella100Armu4evaDamyanthifiona18kavmukssanaa_sstarasdfshaz2009WanderbugkavyasamMaz.minizzrabzonedge-Chandramukhi-shamilshanti05AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Little Illogical" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diti85

diti85

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you on that one. It does not make sense how Shehenshaa was admitted to ICU for missing out an injection.  And, now, he is completely fine running down the street looking for Dr. Nidhi.

This should be a 'murder' as well, if something happens to the kids due to medical negligence!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamil

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7minizzshamil

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
cvs added new flavor that is cliched flavor. cvs might be doing party it seems on the success of the soap n it seemed just came with cliched plot to bring back nidhi to hospital or cvs might be Confused in the name of new flavor n end up with it.hope cvs come to track before it is too late.SillyStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

sarahagstn

sarahagstn

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!!!! I would also add that she loves kids yet she did not come rushing to the hospital after finding out that they did not eat or take their meds..I would have freakin' ran there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgalrabzonedge

VidyaGJ

Groupbie

VidyaGJ

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

OK gals and guys,
I went back on utube and saw the previous episode again.
It is not totally illogical actually; bearing in mind of course I am not a doctor myself.

In that previous episode Shaheshah gets an infection in his lungs. He has stomach pain and trouble breathing too. The floor/ward nurse calls in Dr. Ashutosh and he prescribes him some tablets and most importantly an injection for which he pays personally immediately. He wants to not even wait for Dr. Ranganath's administrative approval and wants Shaheshah to be administrated this injection by Dr. Nidhi right away since the child is her patient and she is still in duty for the day and she not realizing the urgency/responsibility forgets giving it to the kid.

Coming back to the present episode, Dr. Ashutosh and the whole staff are super worried and the whole hospital staff does not eat and are vigilant even some besides themselves thinking the strike is going to get these kids who are getting much better, way worse now. They can get IVF's meds and they might well be but they need too start getting back to regularized schedule on eating and meds and any forceful tubing are otherwise might result in psychological effects similar to Dr. Ashutosh's personal past experiences. While time is still there, helplessly he wants to try winning them with love and patience. The privilege Nidhi's Granddad gave him; he wants these kids to get as well.

I maybe way off or might have understood this all wrong….but wanted to share that, amazingly enough the writers might not be so clich after all on this story so far.

Thoughts?!

naj7shaz2009Wanderbug

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
It was a little rushed; it takes time to develop a bond with kids. She is good with kids alright but for them to give up food over her is kind of hard to believeShocked If it had happened over time, would have made complete sense.

First she forgets the injection which is totally irresponsible; I wish that didn't happen. I wanted them to show her as a good doctor but just not interested. Even the roaming around in his room on all 4's was a little too OTT. Her argument today made sense too, she didn't want to get sucked in again. Maybe she didn't realise the extent to which Shenshah could go to have her backLOL

It's such an eye opener though for parents who push their kids to be what they are not; which is what kind of draws me to it & also the anoka pyaar Embarrassed

Edited by --Sari-- - 17 October 2011 at 9:17pm

sarahagstnnaj7-Chandramukhi-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
So very true.. the entire.. Shahensha track is way too weird...  :S

I never grasped the logic as to how a patient with severe menengitis who was in ICU is running on the street despite of not eating for two whole days..!

Nyways... i hope such cliche tracks r done away with... lets see how it works out today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.