Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ego problems

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Was it because of his ego that Dr.Ashutosh tried to call Nidhi but finally did not.
your take please!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ego problems" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Was it because of his ego that Dr.Ashutosh tried to call Nidhi but finally did not.
your take please!!!!!

Maybe...yes...perhaps he doesn't want to show how much she's needed there...but I don't think he's such a proud man...that he would risk people's lives on this...I don't think even he knows what's stopping him from making that call...maybe he doesn't want to disturb her life...or maybe it's a part of him which has a weakness for her and he feels it comes out by calling her back...

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by alujna-21

your take please!!!!!

Maybe...yes...perhaps he doesn't want to show how much she's needed there...but I don't think he's such a proud man...that he would risk people's lives on this...I don't think even he knows what's stopping him from making that call...maybe he doesn't want to disturb her life...or maybe it's a part of him which has a weakness for her and he feels it comes out by calling her back...
So he should have called at once but he did not though one of the intern doc also asked him to do so but he prefered to talk with shahenshah. 

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
well my views are different...maybe he had ego problem but i believe that he was hesitating to call her coz he know that she is great doctor and he had kept on scolding her and he only told her to choose to stay or leave the profession due to which she left...i guess this stopped him from calling her as he was hesitant and maybe he was quite guilty seeing the conditions of children due to all this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.