Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am back with today's update extremly sorry for the delay as i had a busy weekend due to seeing star parivaar live in wembly i had to fin up assignments ect Big smile

Part 1

Starts of with akshara waking up and relizing natik isnt next to her she phones him he tells her he is in meeting and she should go sleep she says i slept and only woke up nw he said i will be late good night sweet dreamz, next morning akshara wakes up she sits on the bed and putting her hand through natik's hair he wakes up, and says its morning already i have slept long akshara says no you can sleep longer he says i have important meeting and sits up akshara says you came quite late yesterday he says at 2:00 akshara says did u eat ur dinner he says yes, he was about to get up akshara says stay sitting like that its nice natik says let me put in 2 reminders before i forget akshara was about to tell him something when his phone comes from office he says he will be there and tells akshara that i have to pick mohit up on the way aswell tell ma to get my breakfast ready, natik comes back in the room and goes to the dressing table when he knocks somethings over and says sorry akshara you put these away i am getting late, he turns around and see's akshara weighing herself he says you only started yoga 2 days ago you woudnt loss much she says i have put 2 kilo's on he laughs she says stop teasing me i am pregnant and this is bound to happen what about you your not pregnant natik weighs himself akshara says this machine is wrong how can u loose 2 kilo's LOL he says i have been doing a lot of work and ur cheeks are going to go fat like ananya's teddy bear LOL she says stop teasing me and u said u will love me at any cost he hugs her from behind and says of course.

Part 2

scene moves and they show akshara with a big belly standing in front of the mirror with natik behind her he says first when i used to hig you it was easier akshara says its 6 months now the baby has grown big, natik says i want both of u too grow big he starts getting ready for office and gets his things akshara takes out his hanky it falls on the floor she is about to bend natik says wait i will pick it up she says today is my appoinment with u rem to come early he says i will come she says you have been saying for the past 1 week he says i will rem and leaves rb and natik are about to leave for work gyatri and bhabhima are sat down bhabhima says to rb to come and decide on a day for baby shower cermony he says you decide i have work for office they leave bhabhima and g3 decide on a date together, @meshwari's rj says i was thinking that on ananya's birthday dadi says 1 yr has gone by so fast it just seemed yday rj says why dont we have akshara's baby shower then too varsha says we will celebrate it grandly dadi says that akshara's in laws have the right on this one first rj says yeah i rem what happened last tym i wont say anything and just listen (Deadthen why did u question and bore us too LOL) rj gets shocked and we see ananya walking around rj says come she picks ananya up and hugs her (aww such a cute scene love ananya cute baby Big smile) in the car shaurya tells kaka and vishambar that ananya is walking both r happy they say we should take something home shaurya says i always miss these special occasaions like her crawling, vishambar says i knw we all dont wont to miss our kids growing up its a special feeling but when u get home and she comes running in your arms you will feel good even if its old for everyone else it will be new for you shaurya smiles(aww vishambar is such a sweet dad)

Part 3

@singhaniya's akshara is in her room trying her saree's in many different forms which wont make her look that fat downstairs g3 says to bhabhima that rashmi is happy bhabhima says why woudnt she as she has gone on a world tour with son in law and by gods grace both of our daughters are happy g3 says and plus its akshara's 6 month also and i will celebrate the baby shower in full style bhabhima says where is akshara g3 says yeah she hasnt been seen since yoga i will check akshara comes down she has her saree draped in a different style (she was looking really pretty) she tells g3 that in the other way her stomach is shown too much and she feels shy g3 says that if you put your palla straight it will be easy for you come with us they take her to the room and show there tym black and white photos then both of them do akshara's saree in there style akshara says i want to see the pics she sees g3 and rb pic (LOLthey were looking like antique pieces) she says ma you look like an 70 heroin why didnt u hold bauji's hand g3 says the photo grapher was saying put your hand around the arm etc but i was uncomfrtable in our time we didnt sit in the same place (LOLthey should shown bhabhima and dadaji) they say they will get food ready akshara sees a pic of natik and she says u teased me look at yourself all fat she rings up he dosnt answer she says he didnt pick up akshara goes to her room again and rings natik he is shown in a meeting and cuts her call she says he must be driving i will get fresh she goes to her cupboard takes out the towels one falls on the floor she bends to pick g3 comes and says you could have called me and says dont u want to go evening walk she says i will let natik come g3 says ring him i will talk to him for past week he hasnt been coming early akshara says i rang him he isnt picking up did u come for a reason g3 says its cold so rem to take a shawl i will go and light some diya's then they show akshara ringing payal who says hw r u and i am going to eat gol gappe as i really felt like it why dont u come also u like them too akshara says natik hasnt come yet from office payal says natik is caring my husband comes home early from office and eats dinner with me he also told his office he wont go on official tours till the delivery, payal says in my thoughts i forgot to ask u rang for a reason akshara says that yoga class will be half an hour late tomorow payal says i will be there they disconnect ends on akshara's sad face

Precap: natik is talking on the phone akshara try's and talk to him he walks off she feels bad

sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes where the hell is dadajiConfused is he going to come when the baby is born i miss seeing him OuchLOL today's epi was nice no dragging unusual for yrkkh felt bad for akshara as she wanted to spend more tym with natik but he is busy and the precap made me feel more sorry for her  Ouch rashmi is enjoying the world tour mujhe saath le jate i woudnt come betwen nishmi promise ROFL

dont foget to press like button Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 17 October 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeNas1mvatsashivnirmrvlsmedhssruthi22dambisgujaratigirldeenapbaliesdaviseshachpadsouza49flowers_cuteanamika00susan88giguserkamuraliRINSEnurulainvim916mini_00nivedha_123bookbrain007shruthi.sweetysush4frndz_Rasha_JAYA_09-Raz-Hi_Friends-Stutz-pvlaksPrinsesse.Suvisaru.gAbommisamicutepree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17th oct wu complete" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

therimsim

Groupbie

therimsim

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
cant wait for it !!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingThanks for the superb update such a cute episode with few naksh scenesSmile. Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelingsSmile .Akshi was eagerly waiting for naitik. Hmm quite interesting track to watch. Naitik was busy in his office work but akshi needs his presence…lol. .. On the other hand naitik does not want to disturb akshi. Wink

He is not doing it deliberately but he is too busy in his business.Smile Nothing can be more beautiful than being in loveSmile. Akshi was cute in pink sari. What happened to RJ she knew gayathri's nature how she can celebrate akshi's godhbharai with ananya's birthday. Can't she use her brain again this will create a rift between two families.Ananya is going to celebrate her birthday omg….so early…

Actually the cv's are portraying the different phases and difficulties that the naksh faces during pregnancy track and how A relationship between a husband & wife is what you make of it. If both naksh truly love & respect each other, they will have a wonderful marriage, but if it isn't reciprocated by the other, the relationship is very difficult.Sleepy

Marriage is a roller coaster ride. Both of them have to ride the highs & the lows of their relationship, and stick it out as much as possible.Waiting for next cute epi...Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Rasha_sush4frndzdipshikaGUPTA_NiShI_pvlaksRavishingSaRun

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Day DreamingThanks for the superb update such a cute episode with few naksh scenesSmile. Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelingsSmile .Akshi was eagerly waiting for naitik. Hmm quite interesting track to watch. Naitik was busy in his office work but akshi needs his presence'lol. .. On the other hand naitik does not want to disturb akshi. Wink

He is not doing it deliberately but he is too busy in his business.Smile Nothing can be more beautiful than being in loveSmile. Akshi was cute in pink sari. What happened to RJ she knew gayathri's nature how she can celebrate akshi's godhbharai with ananya's birthday. Can't she use her brain again this will create a rift between two families.Ananya is going to celebrate her birthday omg'.so early'

Actually the cv's are portraying the different phases and difficulties that the naksh faces during pregnancy track and how A relationship between a husband & wife is what you make of it. If both naksh truly love & respect each other, they will have a wonderful marriage, but if it isn't reciprocated by the other, the relationship is very difficult.Sleepy

Marriage is a roller coaster ride. Both of them have to ride the highs & the lows of their relationship, and stick it out as much as possible.Waiting for next cute epi...Day Dreaming
but after reading every one comments about episodes no one liked it u already mentiond that he is not done intentionally but y every one that he is avoiding ak and  y this much fast precap every one felt bad for ak she want to hug him but nk just avoiding her y mini really this week synop if ak  go to office too def he vl not give any time again she feel neglected and  again he vl not take her to jaipur for a good reason he should have talked but if doesn't do that ak again vl feel neglected waht is remain in the story.y so much mu between or so much scenes created between them. truely i feel i m not liking this rack this week ak vl feel neglected by nk when nk vl understand about this it should n't be too late.more over this week fully dedicated only neglecting and ignoring  naksh  each other .kya hoga yrkkh ka?

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update..loved the comments..Nishmi on World tour..matlab they wont be there for godh baraiCry

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

[QUOTE=mini_00]Day DreamingThanks for the superb update such a cute episode with few naksh scenesSmile. Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelingsSmile .Akshi was eagerly waiting for naitik. Hmm quite interesting track to watch. Naitik was busy in his office work but akshi needs his presence'lol. .. On the other hand naitik does not want to disturb akshi. Wink

He is not doing it deliberately but he is too busy in his business.Smile Nothing can be more beautiful than being in loveSmile. Akshi was cute in pink sari. What happened to RJ she knew gayathri's nature how she can celebrate akshi's godhbharai with ananya's birthday. Can't she use her brain again this will create a rift between two families.Ananya is going to celebrate her birthday omg'.so early'

but after reading every one comments about episodes no one liked it u already mentiond that he is not done intentionally but y every one that he is avoiding ak and  y this much fast precap every one felt bad for ak she want to hug him but nk just avoiding her y mini really this week synop if ak  go to office too def he vl not give any time again she feel neglected and  again he vl not take her to jaipur for a good reason he should have talked but if doesn't do that ak again vl feel neglected waht is remain in the story.y so much mu between or so much scenes created between them. truely i feel i m not liking this rack this week ak vl feel neglected by nk when nk vl understand about this it should n't be too late.more over this week fully dedicated only neglecting and ignoring  naksh  each other .kya hoga yrkkh ka?[/QUOTE]
Let me clear your doubts...LOL

As pregnancy is both frustrating and exciting, akshi needs to have lots of patience and commitment to resolve these issues. This can be the most common problem that every couple faces during pregnancy even in the reality. In Last few episodes naitik felt alone or disconnected or have a feeling of left out due to the attention that their akshi gets during her pregnancy.  At that time we viewers used to blame akshi for her behavior.
Now when the attention diverts to the naitik there are chances that the akshi might feel jealous and left out due to her inferiority complex. It's quite natural in reality. Nowadays most of the women are working and they need to independent and should be mature to handle the situation.  

So akshi should be mature enough to handle these situations.  These situations will fine tune her to be responsible mature mother. NAKSH were not newly married couples their honey  moon phase was over they need to come to reality.These few incidents portray the lack of communication between naksh.I want naitik to be responsible father and a successful business man. For that he needs to work rite. Wink

This can be the hardest or the easiest of the problems to resolve and it depends upon the communication gap that has grown between the both of naksh. It also depends on how well both of them communicated during pregnancy.

Akshi need to share all the feelings of panic, stress, fear and all the insecurities during this phase with naitik because holding them will make the matters worse.  Did she share her feelings with naitik? I don't think so. She always worried about her weight only and  I don't think so she shared anything from the beginning of the pregnancy track. Sleepy

Whenever naitik tried to convey whatever   in his mind she never listens either she spends her time with oldies or talks about her weight gain only.   She is too engrossed in other stuffs and when naitik is concentrating on his business we are blaming him for his ignorance. Iam not supporting naitik's ignorance in yesterday's epi. Wink

Every time in naitik's case sit uation plays an important role in his life and that was reason we always blame him for his behavioral pattern. Sometimes I don't know may be both of them are stressed out  about the same problems'LOLLOLLOL.Let us wait for the next epi'

Edited by mini_00 - 17 October 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipshikaGUPTApvlaks

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mariam. Really nice episode.

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
mini waht do u think about the synopsis u feel nk vl tke her to jaipur if ak ant to accompany him.or when she got to office to spend tiem wtih him vl he able to spend tiem with her really as correctly said when nk had tiem ak wnat to spend he time with oldies when ak want to spend tiem with nk he is busy correct he should be nice busniess and father and responsible hubby too really share ur opinion mini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top