Fan Fictions

Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 163

rozinab

rozinab

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Just read all the parts to your FF totally loved it. Please continue and PM me when you have updated! Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyraa99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyperson

IF-Dazzler

shyperson

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

This ff is really good update soon

Lyraa99

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
im completely hooked!!!
continue as soon as possible!!!
awesome job!!
thank you so much for the pm!

Lyraa99

Chimpsy

Goldie

Chimpsy

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously, I'm beginning to feel like this is IPKKND way ahead of where it is now- only thing missing is the precaps! Can't wait for next 'episode'...hurry, hurry... and...how about a Maha Episode soon? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_meWittyKittyLyraa99

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Please PM me wen updated Thumbs Up

Lyraa99

Lyraa99

IF-Dazzler

Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Chapter six

"W-what are you doing here?" khushi  asked shocked

"This is my house too khushiji. Or did you forget?"

Khushi felt fear slide down her spine.  She pretended to call out to anjali to keep him in dark about the fact that she was alone. Shyam entered the house and closed the door behind him.

"Come on khushiji, I haven't been able to stay at your house hiding away from rani sahiba without learning a few tricks from the book. I know that my dearest wife isn't home nor is your husband. "

Khushi thought she had to keep him talking to get his attention from her. "so why are you here now?"

" How could I stay away khushiji? I love you.." he said with a sly smile

Khushi  looked at him with revulsion " You are disgusting shyamji"

"Disgusting am I now? Disgust wasn't what you felt wen you used to confide in me. Disgust wasn't what you felt when we used to stay under the same roof." Shyam said angrily.

Khushi knew she shouldn't provoke him. The situation was getting worse already. But she was scared. She wished Arnav was here. She could run to her room and close the door behind her. As though reading her thoughts, shyam's hand came down encircling her wrist.

"Not so soon khushiji. Cant you figure out that I cannot stay away from you?" he said

Khushi tried to free her arm from his grasp but he clutched it tightly. Khushi gasped at the searing pain shooting from her wrist. He pushed her against the wall and looked down at her.

He was about to say something when the door opened and Arnav stood in the doorway. For a moment he froze and then a murderous rage crept in his eyes. Shyam must have sensed it for even he backed away..

"saale sahaab I was just asking khushiji where rani sahiba is and----" shyam tried to explain but Arnav cut in

"Don't u dare say she forced herself on you.., your a hell lot stronger than what she is. She wasn't the only person at fault was it? You were with her every step away." Arnav yelled angrily.

Khushi couldn't believe her ears. After all what happened Arnav still felt she was involved. Couldn't he see what a creep shyam was. Her stomach heaved. She ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Get out of here before I kill you" Arnav yelled at shyam who must have realized that he meant it and left. Arnav closed his eyes and took deep breaths. The moment he had seen khushi and shyam together something had shattered inside him. Was he the reason khushi had refused to go to the temple with di?

How many times had shyam met her in his house?  Shyam.. his jijaji whom he had trusted ended up being such a creep and... khushi? how could she destroy so many lives for her own selfish reasons?

He couldn't expose shyams truth infront of di right away. He needed to some evidence. He removed his cell phone and called a private investigator...

{__________________________________________________________

Khushi  sat huddled up at the edge of the bed. Silent tears sliding down her cheeks.  How much more strong would she have to be to go on. Where would she find that exclusive something that would make life worth living. It was obvious he hated her or he wouldn't have believed shyam so readily. She felt as though they had come to the end of the road where every moment, every memory every emotion would break into millions of pieces and dissolve in thin air. A future with him was like a dream, a beautiful serenade dream which u know, will never come true and yet u end up praying that it did.

Arnav  walked inside the room and asked khushi angrily " Now tell me damn it, how many times have you been meeting him here? Was he the reason why you didn't go to the temple today?  Di is actually worried about u not leaving the house and here you are planning to meet her husband. Answer me damn you.."

Khushi stood up. Looked at him straight in the eye and said

" He scares me arnav. He scared the hell out of me turning up the way he did. And if you had come a bit late, I shudder to think what might have happened"  khushi said blinking back tears

" Are you trying yet again to tell me that you are innocent?" arnav asked rudely

" Yes I am. I don't want to be with any other person" khushi replied

" save your lies for someone who believes them."

"I'm not lying arnav" khushi said quietly yet firmly. "And you will listen to me. Because I don't know if I'll ever say this again.. for I might never be this weak again or may be this strong again

'' I LOVE YOU"

CHAPTER 6

Edited by Lyraa99 - 16 July 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 328 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarrockinggirl555zil143brajenNasriaLaks05kittycat1510rempytweeter13candy....NsVsRain_dropzyra94et_tu_achukk10chilliesanonymous1906janisyam3mandhruvMerps_sanjinikkirox11songieloveprincessep13palemsrsshared22dimpidaveasifa_5025daydreamvAnzIiEejohsimneena2000Angeleyez09spnksHameshaSobtiDEEWANI94mdm2013AmiensChanyaforeverttannocean28raniii2libranangelzara28incredibleArShisri_ffncutyanushkagurukhushanu41982schiphaxagoblinAsA333Vindhysweetfairy007STEFFENYxyzw231apoorva12sharmaKushiArnavSuchita2012ArnavKhushiLoveMaan2Geetgagsyfarhacassimkashev5armadkanthi_chksmistletoe22lilyattitudefelly_agmjudvjoa123TinkJianehaahmadcutie13larimel22DEE2803rajvtapaaskhannaTuba_KSGshalinikanaguMaankigopiMadhunIhArIkAsunshine33MsFuzzybear69ayesha786xxx--Preeti--pallavisarkarKeenarapiyushisskaug25shakethebiscuitprincesssarahDASTAK..valeyrieGillRKCrazySaRuniansunramBazzingaisssmaliKhuarvvoldemortshilpi28marchmrignayanidimishraUV_ArshiMehreenr16Sim1234Su_SomerholicTRND86GunMmeet.leo.18hari93SweetSophietobleronetmowlamilhankhushiiXOXOrevathysugathansamaz95asrkkg1cutiepie_ashdazzle4everrgnainabarunxoxoarshi10arshioceansseatokyokamtokdinnadiabenNallyAshlokFanarshi_sonachenisdreamgirlrus23Ashgdivyaasrsinghsanayabarun3DenaidSisbamboo1Shwetadatta750nissojeetegaipkviewerFrozen_AnaDimz13kshubhangiMeeshaalibarsanaarshisimpleaddicted25pran28671sarita_barunAmiarismeDivyahetluvbugshutterspillashaz007robinhood008SAM32smileysmiifsaal044xRosewoodxSim96srija.singh04apoorvaarnavkhusiarnavBlondiexzyKtotheMreshmimohanmadhusquarevaishuuganaluvsarshijoe_arhiOnlookerLalaland222GoldenEyesleanne_19831DAlicePrasanna_dhanuswati-89sessyarnavkhushi1106pink.lotusBonhi_ipkkndsammymasarnavbarunAnnieARSmultifacetedasumiWittyKittymeghnasmeem17AshaviimmayurfanYazzy91Honkytonkmsmarplesaavan_loverashw99rati123m-g19mirnalini..Swapnali..Richie-RichcherieLoverhemvbArshForEvermonkeydog18dmg_roks_antaraKaushalyaFanjacobharry10011nims6cpervaizccuteaangelbushrayouspsharmilaSmileyface_SK_dbr_kmichibluedreamz953kirti123princess84Aliya_hzsnFebruaryFloweriqbals4eversparikhAnvi2009amaypranaylazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshiS.Stephy-shamima-seshatree-Shobhu21-PhoenixRadardevishreelittlemoisharneil92Kittya_Cullenkdsubssmileyhug7679Olive_Rose-.Pearl.-cool_tweetyilakiaaycma98sun_shine_girlsimi58segadmaverickmartinemistryekiholoipkknd-fanP4rveen12kaur94ravalisharma06IronButterflyArshisarunfanA_BACrazy4SobtiJaveria3991kbtrAnarocksickdeeswarnashree10_Athena_sruthickaquagalavni_barunsikhni_--Yashi--gogumalaksh65---Shokofa---zafiHot.Pink.Heelswin7FAYKHAN29newmoon2011had2buAquaBluez17-Sunset---Siva--Gurmeet4Drashtiroops82Jyo.Water.Krishnaluv94ushankitvcanodaksgfanalicia212kvarshadrdee142moon_minedebby_11-Yuks-Senorita SanayaJasmine...--Nargis--Ethereal-Path.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-tinselapplesauce.uswah18shabbo..Anita..-dosy_devil-Arjuhisisrima-JollyJabeen-The007Shivanijas0308ASR6262amaiaMamiaRehmanARS24pup03..Gunjan.._sree_Eccentrica1chillypolly_mkRasgulla_sp-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17dumas

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hey yah super iyraa just saw it update soon Clap  oops don't forget to PM me

Edited by rbarretto - 19 October 2011 at 3:36am

Lyraa99

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
just read all ur updates..its awsome..plz add me to pm,.and do pm me when u nxt update..m waiting.

Lyraa99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top