Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 18)

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
beautiful ff
just marvelous updates
plz add me in ur pm list
cont soon
kriti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesLyraa99

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

hi dr ... this is my first PROPER comment ... 

i just read ur first chapter when i commented first and i had no idea tht this ff would be this good .. ur first pt of good but the rest is great ...

wow it is simply amazing ... sorry for being so late for reading .. i finished my exams on fri and completed reading it today ... 

i did think tht i would ever be longing to read a sad story .. the way u have interpreted is perfect .. and each and every torment tht is thrown towards kushi feels like tht it is toward the me .. it really hurts .. i did think i would be this sensitive .. i think it is the way u have written .. i just feels so close to ur heart and it truly is amazing how a sad story feel so touching specially for me ... as u already have said tht the end would be a happy one it sounds more appealing ...

i am turning to be a sucker for sad stories .. but one thing the end needs to be happyWink

love the way the characters are build in ur ffs ... ASR hurts kushi a lot but dr cannt make myself to hate the guy ... 

as always u have stopped at a place tht i cannt stay without finding out the rest .. god it is killing me to wait for ur next update  ...  btw i am glad i didnt read this in minds of my exams .. i was bound to lose my mind ... i think i have lost it after reading this .. anyways dr loved ur updates .. every single one .. i am nt buttering uWink here when i say tht each update was better than the previous .. perfect correlation ...

i almost cried reading the last update ... i was wondering how could she smile when she is going through such a time ... the last words of Aranv  should have shattered here to pieces ... i was wondering whether she will attempt to commit suicide ...  or will she hang there for her father's sake ... u tell me .. before i lose it completely ... 

so let me conclude by saying u are a fab writer and i love ur ff ... pls continue soon 

will be waiting for a pm from u

and thanx for the previous pms dr 

and also best of luck for the up coming exams and glad tht u are finding time to update this ff .. we will be waiting .. but dont fall behind ur studies ... as u always can pay us back for keeping us waiting .. by give a extra huge update ... 

so update when possible .. but will be waiting to read wht u have in store for us .. wht type of turn would it take???? ... i will leave it here

so see u around dr 

- - badra

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vAnzIiEeschiphaxaVindhynivedithakPriyaLovearshi10arshiLoveArnavKhushiabivicky86ashwathi18niya55jothijoe18Lyraa99PhoenixRadarArjuhisis

Lyraa99 IF-Dazzler
Lyraa99
Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Chapter Nine

For the first time in her life khushi felt unwanted. Arnav had broken her when she was too strong and stood over her when she was broken. She knew she was fighting a losing battle with the darkness surrounding her now. Suddenly she was missing her family. She picked up the phone and called payal. Payal picked up the call at the first ring but the moment she realized it was khushi on the other line she was just crying and crying

"Jiji what happened?" khushi asked hurriedly

"Babuji  has got high fever and is admitted again in the hospital. Khushi,  I'm scared" payal sobbed

"Don't worry jiji, I'm on my way" khushi hung up

She got her purse and as she was about to get in the car she ran into lavanya

" Lavanyaji.."

"Are you happy khushi after spoiling so many lives?" she asked

"lavanyaji you are wrong.. Please give me a chance to explain.." khushi begged

"You don't deserve it khushi.. Youu took my place in ASR's life but will you ever be able to create your place there?"

"You are wrong" khushi said

"Yes I was wrong about you. I thought people like you were rare and yes, having poison inside you to such extent is indeed rare."

And just like that  one more person had accused her and walked off.

What do you do when you break a person the love believing they wronged you, and find out too late that you were wrong about them?. He had thrown words like arrows at khushi and each one had left a scar a bruise and a crack. And now when he realized what he had done, he was too afraid of her shattering.

Arnav felt a weight settle heavily on his chest. He could barely breathe from the impact. The private investigator he had called confirming every thing khushi had said. She had been speaking the truth all along. It had been shyam. Shyam who had been in her house under false pretenses. The neighbors had addressed to him as a bachelor with no immediate family. Khushi's family had never known the truth. But how could khushi have not known? She had worked for them.. well there was only one person who could answer this- it was di.

Khushi reached the hospital. She spotted her family huddled up. The moment they saw her, every one stood up. Khushi made up her mind. She would tell them the truth. They would believe her.

"khushi" payal said

"What have you come here for? Haven't you troubled us enough?" buaji asked

Khushi looked at her mother. Who was looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"Amma" she whispered

Her mother turned her back to her.

"Amma listen to me. Don't do this to me amma. I cannot take it any more" khushi begged

"payaliya tell khushi to get out" amma said

Buaji stood up " You heard khushi. We don't need you. Your dad is in this situation because you hurt him by marrying in that house. You didn't give a single thought to your family. Who knows?may be you would have reacted differently had he been your own dad"

Someone gasped. But whether it was payal amma or khushi herself she didn't know

"You proved one thing. Adopted daughter can never take place of a true one. Get out from our sight before your presence affects your dads health more.

Not waiting for another word khushi ran. She didn't even realize how she reached the raizada house. It was as though she was working on automation. She called the servants and told them to take a holiday till the rest of the family returned. Then she sat in the room  gazing at the statue of devi mayyiya blankly.

What do you do when life takes away every reason to live for? When there are no more tears to shed, no voice to explain? When every prayer goes unheard. The pain was  intense, too deep for tears.  Holding on to hope is like holding on to a moment which always vanished. Every day she had gone on hoping someday her life would come together while every day, piece by piece it had fallen apart. She knew now that she had been searching for something she would never find. She had lost all the important pieces of her life that had made her the person she was- khushi who smiled, khushi who dreamed, khushi who loved.. and they had taken away all the light with them.

The hurt was so deep that she couldn't any longer hide it BEHIND THE SMILE

CHAPTER 10

Edited by Lyraa99 - 15 July 2012 at 12:28am

The following 380 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertpinklilliesIshBinzil143brajenkittycat1510tweeter13candy....radhagauriNsVsRain_dropzyra94kk10chilliesanonymous1906janisyam3Merps_sanjinikkirox11sitha92smile_n_laughsongieloveprincessep13noushiripalemsrsraniushaChardonnaykaris2395asifa_5025neena2000Angeleyez09spnksaliahayseOyester09ipkfangirlmdm2013pamalovearshisanjuarshisayari.majumderkavithagiriAmiensReveurPyewestocean28ttannstarfire.96cutyanushkaincredibleArShigurukhushsri_ffnanu41982Vindhynaj84sweetfairy007goblinAsA333schiphaxaPriyaLovemandhruvet_tu_achuxyzw231Suchita2012apoorva12sharmawinniepoohLaks05kp123Maan2Geetsharie2525suria1sree12Ash1990mistletoe22farhacassimkashev5armadlilyattitudeTinkJiagmjudvsavvzlankanchristmasNiVu-mjht1Tuba_KSGSoulmate27Suman786shalinikanagupaaskhannafelly_acutie13nehaahmadkelowna16larimel22sunshine33MaankigopiMadhu--Preeti--pallavisarkarKeenarapiyushiunna_178nIhArIkAe_enigma9290860623nanz_2211MsFuzzybear69ayesha786xxxprincesssarahanusha.nushmak3mesmileAsmita88LoveArnavKhushiChocoBloc_12chandarani1..Winter_Soul..sskaug25CrazySaRuniansunramvaleyrieGillRKBazzinganatzzzmaliisssshilpi28marchKhuarvRibelle_IshRaSweetSophieGunMsweetumeetSim1234TRND86UV_Arshimrignayaniarshi10arshidimishragnainatmowlamilhankhushiiXOXOpunya25asrkkg1EvilMindedMebarunxoxoMahrin17478hasheytobleroneurm21revathysugathanawawwtokyokamtokdinNallyAshlokFannadiabenjaffacakeschenisDenaidlibranangelarshi_sonaPadduBarunHolicdreamgirlrus23AshgdivyaasrsinghShwetadatta750nissojeetegabarsanaMeeshaaliSisbamboo1Frozen_AnaDimz13Rattyswamineha_shaharshisimpleShine07ipkndlover75ship13ChanyaforeverPinky.Raizadakreya204--Sush116--pran28671rk2127niya55jdd1959AmiarismeMaghinallsshaz007robinhood008ifsaal044Sonaparam29smileysmispillaSAM32reshmimohanSim96srija.singh04rakenduvadanaBlondiexzykhusiarnavKtotheMapoorvaarnavsessyarnavkhushi1106pink.lotus1DAliceBonhi_ipkkndganaluvsarshijoe_arhiOnlookerLalaland222GoldenEyesdproversammymasarnavbarunmomoahmdPrasanna_dhanuswati-89asumiannabAnnieARSmeghnasWittyKittyAshavishaam91Chinu5-sia-Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarpleashw99rina25ArshForEverhemvbmonkeydog18KaushalyaFanHADmishtiimmayurfanYazzy91mirnalinirati123saavan_loverm-g19bushrayoucpervaizRichie-Rich..Swapnali..nims6DEE2803spsharmilayankapinklyccuteaangellazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshiiqbals4eversparikhnishikirti123Aliya_hzsnputhdbr_kmichiSunriseGreenseshatreeIshrafan11bluedreamz953Rozy77FebruaryFlower-shamima--Shobhu21-Aahanaxx11sharneil92devishreepri12music1kdsubsaditi07Kittya_CullenlittlemoiMsCeyloncool_tweetyilakiadevsumOlive_Rose-.Pearl.-emistryaycma98ipkknd-fanleanne_1983segadkaur94Msrashumaverickmartinmelihoneykinjalcp87vaishuuP4rveen12strawberry143ravalisharma06A.HajnalIronButterflyluvbugshutterArshisarunfanA_BAsarita_barunCrazy4SobtiJaveria3991nadiafarjanaaysemLDGnirmal1992aquagalSkiranavni_barunsruthick_Athena_sana11deeswarnashree10sspoorthysnoopy84sikhni_laksh65---Shokofa---PrasaigogumaHot.Pink.Heels-Sunset-newmoon2011had2buAquaBluez17-Zara-PhoenixRadarWater.kvarshashonagudiaanodaksgfanJyo.moon_mineushankitvcdebby_11desisweetheart9jakhushi-Yuks-Senorita Sanayaapplesauce.tinselnyxx.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.---Nargis--Ethereal-Pathuswah18shabboSublimeSanayaArjuhisis-aparna--dosy_devil--JollyJabeen-The007ShivaniFAYKHAN29ASR6262amaiaARS24-ElmoFuj-jas0308MamiaRehmankbtrpup03_sree_Eccentrica1chillynishu_shornajtmbarunRasgulla_sppolly_mkrimaharshdbprincessunaramishti_17dumas

vinaben Senior Member
vinaben
vinaben

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hope it gets better for khushi!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyraa99

..Winter_Soul.. Senior Member
..Winter_Soul..
..Winter_Soul..

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I really admire your writing. Having been a sad story admirer, I'm absolute loving how the story is unfolding! It's really well written :)

Lyraa99

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Beautifully written , specially the paragraph :

"
What do u do when life takes away every reason to live for? When there are no more tears to shed, no voice to explain? When every prayer goes unheard. The pain was is intense, too deep for tears.  Holding on to hope is like holding on to a moment which always vanished. Every day she had gone on hoping someday her life would come together while every day, piece by piece it had fallen apart. She knew now that she had been searching for something she would never find. She had lost all the important pieces of her life that had made her the person she was- khushi who smiled, khushi who dreamed, khushi who loved.. and they had taken away all the light with them. "

I just loved this part SmileSmile ... Waiting for the happier parts to come

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219LoveArnavKhushiLyraa99

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
so sad! i feel khushi has hit her lowest point here. got a bad feeling of what she might do. even i'm feeling bad!lol god damn it! i hate everyone except khushi here at the moment, lol. i want them to feel pain, lolololol ;)
xxx

Lyraa99

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i almost had tears in my eyes... hope there is no suicide 

Go to top