Fan Fictions

Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 163

illa8

Goldie

illa8

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyraa99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 15)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suria1

Groupbie

suria1

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
nice update...continue soonSmile

Lyraa99

WittyKitty

Goldie

WittyKitty

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Pls pm me for all future story lines and updates and send me links for ur past work.LOL

Lyraa99

Lyraa99

IF-Dazzler

Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Chapter Eight

Lavanya  thought back about every thing she had overheard from ASR. She found it hard to believe that the person she had once thought of as a friend could go to such lengths for her own selfish needs. She remembered it as if it was yesterday when ASR came to her room and told her that he wanted to break up with her because he was getting married. It had hurt her that khushi didn't have the courage to confess it to her, if not before ASR confessed, but after. But then she had consoled herself thinking that two of her favorite people had found happiness with each other. Seeing them together at the party made her realize that khushi had never come between her and ASR but she had come between ASR and khushi. She had wanted that kind of love for herself which she had never felt for ASR nor had he for her. She had then got rid of the illusion that she was in love with him. She had confused her need for love as being in love. But ASR was still her friend and she cared for him and she wouldn't let khushi ruin his life. And she was sure even di wouldn't want this for him. ASR was wrong to hide the truth about khushi from di. So she had called di up and told her everything. She owed it to di. She had to after all she had stayed with them as a family. She just hoped di was strong enough to handle the situation now.

Hearing the car outside khushi quickly packed the jalebis she had prepared for Anjaliji. She heard the door open and Anjaliji call out to her. She kept the smile on her face and asked

"Anjaliji, What was so important that you had to come personally? You could have told me, I could have sent it through Arnav."

Anjali was looking at her with such contempt on her face that khushi immediately realized that something was wrong

"Don't you feel any thing khushiji when you leave a trail of broken lives after you, just to achieve your needs?"

" I don't understand" khushi replied

" Chote married you because you were playing around with my husband trying to trap him. Chote ruined his life to protect mine. How do you think a sister feels when her brothers life is ruined because of her. Its all my fault, I brought you in this house.." she sobbed

Khushi was crying too

"Anjaliji listen to me.. At least you believe me" khushi pleaded but anjali raised a hand to stop her.

"I don't want to listen to a word  of your lies. I don't want to hear you point out at my husband's character. He has more honesty, modesty and purity in his finger than you have in your entire body"

"Anjaliji please give me a chance to explain" khushi begged

"Enough." Anjali said holding out one hand, demanding her to stop. " Didn't it hurt ur conscience once when you were happily trying to take my life away from me? That's it khushi, I wont let you destroy our lives.. I wont.."

Without giving her a chance to reply Anjali walked towards the door. Khushi looked at her hoping she would turn around and let her explain. Finally she did turn. She looked at khushi for a long moment

"I wonder how you can live with yourself knowing that your existence causes pain to every one around."

The click of the door closed down a curtain of feelings in khushi's heart..

She sank on the couch her feet giving away. It was all coming to an end now. Anjali knew the truth and soon Arnav would throw her out of his life. She was close to breaking down now. There was a darkness waiting to envelop her and she had fought against it but now she was tired of fighting.

"khushi khushi.. KHUSHI".. Arnav yelled striding towards her

He caught hold of her shoulders hard and said angrily "I told you not to tell one word to di, despite of it u found immense pleasure in telling her.. this is all a game for you isn't it khushi.? you dnt care whom you slay along ur way.. "

" Arnav I din tell'" khushi began but arnav cut in

"Don't lie damn it" he shouted.

"I'm not'" but whatever khushi was supposed to say was interrupted by the ring of his phone. She heard Arnav saying he would be on the next flight. She guessed he was going to shirdi. Without another word he headed off to his room.

Khushi stood on the same spot when he Arnav returned changed and ready to leave. He looked at her with pure loathing and said

"Its ironic that you are named khushi when you coudnt give khushi to any one  but probably apt as you took khushi from every one.. but I will make every thing fine and when I return I will make sure you never take away any ones smile again and that you never smile again"

He walked away then leaving a world of pain behind him

The pain had become her constant companion now.

Arnav got in the car and sped off. Hurting di was the last straw. The moment he had realized that khushi had told anjali the truth something inside him had died. It had killed every emotion he had felt for her for that moment. Now he would help di deal with the pain khushi's presence had created and when time came he would help himself deal with the pain khushi's absence would create.

She had caused so much pain to him and his family. He would send her away.

She was the last person he ever wanted to see again...

And yet she was the only person he ever wanted to see again...

CHAPTER 9

Edited by Lyraa99 - 15 July 2012 at 12:21am

The following 367 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertpinklilliesrockinggirl555brajenNasriaLaks05kittycat1510rempytweeter13candy....Rain_dropzyra94kk10simran2697chilliesanonymous1906janisyam3mandhruvsonalashishMerpnikkirox11sitha92songielovedivyyasreeprincessep13sweetpri38palemsrsraniushaChardonnaykaris2395vijayreddy1021asifa_5025johsimneena2000subha19aliahayseOyester09mdm2013Angeleyez09spnkssayari.majumderkavithagiriAmiensocean28ttannlibranangelzara28cutyanushkasri_ffngurukhushanu41982naj84goblinAsA333Vindhyschiphaxasweetfairy007PriyaLoveKushiArnavSuchita2012STEFFENYet_tu_achuxyzw231suria1Maan2Geetmistletoe22gagsysree12farhacassimkashev5armadAsh1990lilyattitudeprerna27felly_anehaahmadlarimel22cutie13rachanarockjoa123Super.womanTinkJiavinabengmjudvchristmasrajvtaNiVu-mjht1Tuba_KSGSoulmate27Suman786shalinikanagupaaskhannaKeenarapiyushi--Preeti--pallavisarkarMaankigopiMadhunIhArIkAsunshine33Kowsi9290860623nanz_2211MsFuzzybear69ayesha786xxxs0n00smisskaug25LoveArnavKhushiChocoBloc_12diyachillanusha.nushfhussain237isssshilpi28marchRibelleDelCuoreSweetSophiemalinatzzzKhuarvGillRKsanj1234BazzingavaleyriesunramCrazySaRunianicebrakerSim1234TRND86srilathasUV_ArshidimishraGunMsweetumeetmrignayaniarshi10arshiMehreenr16barunxoxotmowlamilhankhushiiXOXOasrkkg1EvilMindedMegnainatobleroneKavita1000revathysugathantokyokamtokdinjaffacakesNallyAshlokFanchenisPadduBarunHolicnadiabenCheckmateeDenaidarshi_sonadreamgirlrus23nissoAshgdivyaasrsinghFrozen_AnakshubhangiSisbamboo1arshisimplebarsanakreya204Chanyaforeverneha_shahipkndlover75addicted25pinky_sathiyacelinawalterpran28671sarita_barunniya55jdd1959Amiarismesmileysmispillashaz007robinhood008SAM32ifsaal044Sonaparam29reshmimohanrakenduvadanaSim96srija.singh04BlondiexzyKtotheMhatelove_1apoorvaarnavsessyarnavkhushi1106pink.lotusBonhi_ipkkndWittyKittyChimpsymeghnasasumiganaluvsarshijoe_arhiOnlookerLalaland222GoldenEyesleanne_19831DAlicesmartgirl9009momb24Prasanna_dhanuswati-89sammymasarnavbarunAnnieARSAshavishaam91Chinu5Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplesaavan_loverashw99cherieLoverArshForEverrati123hemvbm-g19mirnaliniYazzy91immayurfan..Swapnali..Richie-Richdmg_roks_antaraDEE2803KaushalyaFanmonkeydog18spsharmilaccuteaangelcpervaizKaShCrazyAneesabushrayoulazylad8-FauZisupriya.arshiiqbals4eversparikhAnvi2009amaypranayprincess84Rozy77puthkirti123Aliya_hzsndbr_kmichidevishreeIshrafan11FebruaryFlower-shamima-S.Stephyseshatree-Shobhu21-Aahanaxx11PhoenixRadarongongongsharneil92pri12cool_tweetyaycma98emistryekiholoilakiaOlive_Rose-.Pearl.-devsumAparameghaKittya_Cullenlittlemoikdsubsipkknd-fanMsrashusegadmaverickmartinmelihoneykaur94kinjalcp87strawberry143shagun05P4rveen12ravalisharma06vaishuuaaytArshisarunfanluvbugshutterIronButterflyA_BADivyahetCrazy4SobtinadiafarjanaJaveria3991ranogillsruthicknirmal1992aquagalkbtr_Athena_Skiransspoorthydeeswarnashree10-Sunset-win7zafiHot.Pink.Heelsgoguma---Shokofa---laksh65sikhni_had2bu--Siva--newmoon2011srahsAquaBluez17Jyo.Krishnaluv94Water.drdee142moon_mineanodaksgfanushankitvcdebby_11jakhushikvarshaalicia212-Yuks-Senorita Sanaya--Nargis--applesauce.uswahtinselpri_armaan.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-..Anita..-dosy_devil-18shabboArjuhisisASR6262The007ShivaniFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-ARS24jas0308-ElmoFuj-amaiaMamiaRehmanpup03nishu_shorna_sree_Eccentrica1chillyjtmbarunpolly_mkRasgulla_spharshdb-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17dumas

shaam91

Goldie

shaam91

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

She was the last person he ever wanted to see again….

And yet she was  the only person he ever wanted to see again…

yaar aise mat karo yaar..aise dialogues..and itna sara emotions..:(

ull make me cry..i love your khushi and your arnav is currently acting like  a jerk that he used to be in the show(aajkal toh sona munda sweetheart ho gaya hai ji)..well..i dotn think it can get worse..so keeping my fingers crossed for some romance next time!!:)

brilliantly written as usual and im first as usual!!

:)

Edited by shaam91 - 21 October 2011 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghnasLyraa99ravalisharma06dumas

srahs

IF-Rockerz

srahs

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesum, well try to update soon in weekend
thankx
do pm me next time u update

Lyraa99

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
this is sooo depressing!! poor khushi! see must feel so down! hope she doesnt do anything to hurt herself!!when will every one know the real truth!!!???

xxx

Lyraa99

meghnas

Goldie

meghnas

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
after a whole week of lovey-dovey smiley Arnav, its become difficult to imagine the angry ASR Smile

hoping for the misunderstandings to clear soon...and some rabba ve moments Day Dreaming

waiting for the next part :)

Lyraa99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top