Fan Fictions

Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 163

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
very nice update

oh i so much wish that arnav believed her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansrock7Lyraa99

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Behind That Smile: ArHi FF [completed] (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lyraa99

IF-Dazzler

Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Chapter seven

Arnav gave up trying to work on the laptop and sat in his office brooding over khushi. the door of his office opened and  Akash entered looking very agitated. He had never seen his brother so tensed.

"Bhai I was told by JP that jiju forced himself on khushiji and that her hand is bruised where he had caught her wrist."

"Damn I forgot the servants" Arnav cursed.

"Does that mean that its true?" akash asked, shocked.

"Yes.." he sighed. Maybe this was what he needed. To confide in someone  whose judgement was not clouded by love.. "Sit down akash I'll tell you everything from the beginning'"

And then arnav spoke, he told akash about shyams words that khushi forced herself on him taking advantage of her fathers illness, his marriage to khushi to protect di and about the incident when shyam had come home. He was so intent on telling akash the whole situation that neither of them noticed  a shocked lavanya standing at the door...

"Did you want something?" Arnav asked curtly noticing lavanya at the door. How much had she heard?

"Just needed your signatures on these, ASR." She replied doppping some files on his table.

"Collect them later. Close the door and hold all my calls. I don't want to be disturbed" he said

"So when are you going to tell di?" Akash asked after Arnav had finished

"Di and nani are leaving for shirdi in the afternoon.  By that time I'll know what my private investigator has to say about it. I'll tell her when she gets back." Arnav replied

Akash nodded. Reassuring Arnav that every thing will be fine he got up when a sudden thought forced him to askArnav

"Bhai, is there any chance that you've read it all wrong. What if khushiji is as much  a victim as di?"

"I dont know, Akash. None of us turned out to be the best judges of character as far as jiju was concerned. How can we trust khushi?"

It looked as if akash wanted to argue but he just nodded and went out. Arnav sat there thinking about what Akash had just said. He wanted to believe that khushi was innocent. God knew he wanted her to be innocent. But if she was innocent then would she forgive him for all the pain he caused her? Could he forgive himself? He didn't know.  He knew one thing. Khushi wouldn't deliberately hurt  di. May be she loved shyam  and couldn't stay away from him just the way he couldn't stay away from her. He knew that feeling.. Loving her as much as he did. That the one you truly loved came first for u and the rest of the world a distant second...

Anjali and nani had gone to visit a friend and from there they would directly head towards the airport. Mami, who had gone to visit her sister soon after khushi's wedding,  was supposed to directly join them there. These days arnav had maintained a kind of truce with khushi. They were polite almost formal to each other. Khushi was preparing dinner when arnav came in the kitchen.

"I have to go out. Will you be all right alone?" he asked

Khushi knew he was referring to shyam. She nodded. 

"where are you going?" she asked

"I was about to leave in sometime to see di off to the airport but Di has forgotten somethings and she personally wants to come home and pick them. Nani is having a bit of headache and so I'm  going to give her company. I'll be back soon" he reassured

"I'll be waiting" khushi said softly

As she had always been waiting. Waiting to have a glimpse of him before he left for office ,waiting for him to come home. She had waited for more than his presence. She had waited for him to love her, she had waited for him to believe her and finally she had waited for his understanding. Only her every wait had been without an end and now she knew no matter where she was, she would always be waiting for him for the rest of her life.

CHAPTER 8

Edited by Lyraa99 - 14 July 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 366 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarbertpinklilliesrockinggirl555DefLeppardzil143brajenNasriakittycat1510tweeter13radhagauriRain_dropzyra94kk10simran2697chilliesanonymous1906janisyam3mandhruvMerpnikkirox11sitha92songielovedivyyasreeprincessep13palemsrsChardonnaykaris2395vijayreddy1021asifa_5025blacklady1johsimneena2000subha19Angeleyez09spnksHameshaSobtiDEEWANI94mdm2013sreepreeti9893Amiensneha_shahttannocean28zara28libranangelsri_ffngurukhushcutyanushkagoblinAsA333Vindhynaj84anu41982schiphaxasweetfairy007PriyaLoveSTEFFENYKushiArnavSuchita2012et_tu_achuxyzw231apoorva12sharmatwinkle662suria1Maan2Geetgagsymistletoe225armadfarhacassimkashevlilyattitudeshelley_45sravz23felly_anehaahmadcutie13kelowna16larimel22Dee-vinabengmjudvjoa123Super.womanTinkJiassr565paaskhannaTuba_KSGSoulmate27Suman786shalinikanagurajvtaMissbantunIhArIkAsunshine33KowsiMaankigopiMadhu--Preeti--pallavisarkarKeenarapiyushi9290860623MsFuzzybear69ayesha786xxxsskaug25anusha.nushfreakybatprincesssarahAsmita88LoveArnavKhushiChocoBloc_12icebrakerCrazySaRuniansunramvaleyrienatzzzKhuarvGillRKisssshilpi28marchRibelleDelCuorevoldemortmalihari93SweetSophieSim1234TRND86dimishrakunavmrignayaniarshi10arshioceansseaGunMmeet.leo.18..Raizada..dazzle4everrMahrin17478gnainabarunxoxoKavita1000tobleronetmowlamilhankhushiiXOXOpunya25asrkkg1revathysugathanjaffacakesnadiabentokyokamtokdinawawwdreamgirlrus23chenisPadduBarunHolicDenaidAshgdivyaasrsinghsanayabarun3barsanaarshisimplepran28671MeeshaaliFrozen_AnakshubhangijeetegaDiakumar17nissoSisbamboo1addicted25ipkndlover75ChanyaforeverAmiarismesarita_barunDivyahetniya55shaz007MaghinallsluvbugSAM32smileysmispillaSonaparam29robinhood008ifsaal044mad-eyeKtotheMmadhusquarevaishuuBonhi_ipkkndSim96srija.singh04khusiarnavBlondiexzyapoorvaarnavsini1234sessyarnavkhushi1106pink.lotusOnlookerLalaland222GoldenEyesganaluvsarshijoe_arhileanne_19831DAlicemomb24Prasanna_dhanuswati-89AnnieARSsammymasarnavbarunasumiAshaviWittyKittymeghnasaadyakalishaam91Chinu5Honkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarpleimmayurfanYazzy91rati123m-g19mirnaliniashw99saavan_loverhemvbRozy77cherieLoverrina25KaushalyaFanmonkeydog18zobsheh..Swapnali..DEE2803Richie-Richnims6ccuteaangelspsharmilacpervaizKaShCrazyAneesabushrayouyankalazylad8-FauZisparikhAnvi2009iqbals4eversupriya.arshidbr_kmichikirti123bluedreamz953Aliya_hzsnFebruaryFlowerprincess84-shamima-seshatreeIshrafan11devishree-Shobhu21-PhoenixRadarongongongsharneil92littlemoiKittya_Cullensmileyhug7679kdsubsLove_SAdevsumOlive_Rose-.Pearl.-ilakiaemistryaycma98ekiholoipkknd-fancool_tweetymaverickmartinmelihoneyMsrashusegadAbiLuvsArshikaur94ravalisharma06P4rveen12koiskIronButterflyArshisarunfanshutternadiafarjanaCrazy4SobtiA_BAJaveria3991kbtrdeeswarnamints23shree10avni_barunnirmal1992aquagal_Athena_sruthicksikhni_PrasaigogumazafiHot.Pink.Heelslaksh65---Shokofa----Sunset-win7newmoon2011Gurmeet4DrashtiAquaBluez17had2bu--Siva--roops82anodaksgfanushankitvcJyo.drdee142moon_minekvarshajakhushidebby_11desisweetheart9alicia212-Yuks-Senorita SanayaJasmine...Ethereal-Path--Nargis--pri_armaan.Saraa.tinselapplesauce.uswah..Anita..18shabboArjuhisis-dosy_devil--aparna-MrDarcyfan-JollyJabeen-rimaThe007ShivaniASR6262MamiaRehman..Divya..ARS24-ElmoFuj-jas0308amaiapup03nishu_shorna1chilly_sree_EccentricaRasgulla_sppolly_mkharshdb-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17dumas

shaam91

Goldie

shaam91

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
"That the one you truly loved came first for u and the rest of the world a distant secondů"
kya baat kya baat...har ek update mein ek aisi line jo bas wahin jake dimag atak jata hai...
:)
loved the emotional depth and content again...your khushi makes me fall in love with her..the way she loves him...the first ff..where im more in love with khushi than with arnav..
fab again...:)

Edited by shaam91 - 20 October 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyraa99

princess84

IF-Dazzler

princess84

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i hope he realizes soon that our khushi is innocent and can't wait for their love story to start

Lyraa99

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyraa

CHAPTER 7

Arnav gave up trying to work on the laptop and sat in his office brooding over khushi. the door of his office opened and  Akash entered looking very agitated. He had never seen his brother so tensed.

"Bhai I was told by JP that jiju forced himself on khushiji and that her hand is bruised where he had caught her wrist."

"damn I forgot the servants" arnav cursed.

"that means its true" akash asked shocked.

"yes.." he sighed. May be this was what he needed. To confide in someone  whose judgement was not clouded by love.. "sit down akash I'll tell u everything from the beginning''"

And then arnav spoke, he told akash about shyams words that khushi forced herself on him taking advantage of her fathers illness, his marriage to khushi to protect di and about the incident when shyam had come home. He was so intent on telling akash the whole situation that neither of them noticed  a shocked lavanya standing at the door'

"Did u want something" arnav asked curtly noticing lavanya at the door. How much had she heard?

Is there some twist? Maybe lavanya is Khushi's good friend and she'll tell her what she heard.

"Just needed your signatures on these, ASR." She replied doppping some files on his table.

"Collect them later. Close the door and hold all my calls. I don't want to be disturbed" he said

"So when are u going to tell di?" Akash asked after arnav had finished

"di and nani are leaving for shirdi in the afternoon.  By that time I'll know what my private investigator has to say about it. I'll tell her when she gets back." Arnav replied

Akash nodded. Reassuring arnav that every thing will be fine he got up when a sudden thought forced him to ask arnav

"Bhai, is der a chance that u've read it all wrong. What if khushiji is as much  a victim as di?"

"I dunno akash. None of us turned out to be the best judges of character as far as jiju was concerned. How can we trust khushi?"

It looked as if akash wanted to argue but he just nodded and went out. Arnav sat there thinking about what akash had just said. He wanted to believe that khushi was innocent. God knew he wanted her to be innocent. But if she was innocent then would she forgive him for all the pain he caused her? Could he forgive himself? He didn't know.  He knew one thing. Khushi wouldn't deliberately hurt  di.

May be she loved shyam  and couldn't stay away from him just the way he couldn't stay away from her. He knew that feeling.. loving her as much as he did. That the one you truly loved came first for u and the rest of the world a distant second Embarrassed

Anjali and nani had gone to visit a friend and from there they would directly head towards the airport. Mami, who had gone to visit her sister soon after khushi's wedding,  was supposed to directly join them there. These days arnav had maintained a kind of truce with khushi. They were polite almost formal to each other. Khushi was preparing dinner when arnav came in the kitchen.

"I have to go out. Will u be all right alone?" he asked

Khushi knew he was referring to shyam. She nodded. "where are you going?" she asked

"I was about to leave in sometime to see di off to the airport but Di has forgotten somethings and she personally wants to come home and pick them. Nani is having a bit of headache and so I'm  going to give her company. I'll be back soon" he reassured

"I'll be waiting" khushi said softly

As she had always been waiting. Waiting to have a glimpse of him before he left for office ,waiting for him to come home. She had waited for more than his presence. She had waited for him to love her, she had waited for him to believe her and finally she had waited for his understanding. Only her every wait had been without an end and now she knew no matter where she was, she would always be waiting for him for the rest of her life.

As I write each chapter, I hope that u ppl will like it' but if u like the chapter please reply and let me know because ur reply is d reason I write it..

Very Nice dialogues. Loved it Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshahaiderLyraa99

lilyattitude

Groupbie

lilyattitude

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wow.. wow.. wow.. what feelings and what intensity !! youve got gift with those kind of words girl.. plz update soon

Lyraa99

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i hope arnav realises soon that khushi is innocent! i sometimes hate to think that khushi will be forgiving after he finds out. grrr, lol. 

Lyraa99

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
loved it!!!
thank god no jhagra!!!!
hope everythng bcoms normal soon!!!!

Lyraa99

Post Reply New Post