HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its beautifully written...
Plz pm me...
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! This is awesome! You are brilliant. I read your os from there i got to know about ur ff. I started reading and couldn't stop till i got to the last update. Fell in love with it more with each chapter, and i literally cried when khushi was been blamed, then the depression, then arnav's emotions(and am not really a teary crying kind of girl, so applaud for you), and unfortunately my bro called me right that moment and got all worked up why was i crying, lol couldn't tell him i was reading ff when supposed to be preparing for my project, could i? Anyways, i love how the story is moving. I have a feeling avisha is anjali, shaurya changed the name because he didn't want anjali's married life or reputation affected? Hope khushi gets normal and back to the khushi we know, for as much as am enjoying the story, i miss the old khushi. Could you pls pm me next time you update?
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!! :) luvd it!!!
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant writing ...

i cried  but it felt good ..

hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab 
fab 
fab
just loved ur story 

pls pm ur next update...👏
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow you left me speechless, I read your ff in one go, and to be honest it's the most amazing story ever for real. From chp 1-15, I was amazed. Please continue I hope there is more to the story, and good luck with exams if it is still going. Craving to read the other parts. Hehehe thanks in advance.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Stumbled across this FF & read all the chapters at 1 go. Plz Plz update it soon. Was too good. Am reading ur other FF as well.
freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love ur ff pls update soon
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read the entire 15 chapters in one GO...and I must say that your story is Brilliant!!   Such heartfelt emotions wrapped in a spellbinding story...gripping your heart and mind simultaneously!!  I love it.  I am adding you to my buddy's list in hopes to get a PM for the next update.  😊 
Addie07 thumbnail

Edited by Lyraa99 - 7 years ago