Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

E-24 U ME aur TV(17/10) Bachna ae mareezu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hey frnds Smile a short bt cute  ktlk segment   was shown at U ME aur TV ...
E-24 Male  reporter lying on the hosp. bed & dr. nidhi was checking him wid a strethoscope ... nidhi- Aapko kahan dard hai let me check...Rep- Stomach mein... nidhi- I doubt dat you are pregnant ..oh god mere pass saare pregnant patients hi kyon aa rahe hain..ROFLwith those adorable expressions...sone pe suhaga..LOLLOL then the rep. sat up Shocked OK dats the diagonis frm dr.nidhi LOL & asked wht profession wud hv nidhi choosen if she was nt a doc. Nidhi replied- She wud hv been a actress i think... i m a gud actress na dont u think with a smile ..then the reporter showed her a book & said.. Is dis the buk u hv read to become a doc. ...nidhi replied..Aapko kya lagta hain book padne se doc. ban jate hain ...LOL i think u hv some problem in ur brain as well..let mee check ..ROFL then the reporter asked...leaving Dr. Nidhi aside how does kritika feel playing a doc...Kritz -It feels vry gud as my father always wanted me to be a doc... which has nt happened.. bt i m glad dat i fulfiled his dream  in reel lyf..chalo asli nahi nakli hi sahin ROFL Rep- Lastly msg . to ur fans... Hmmm fans ke liye ..i wud request dem ..nt to try thez diagonis at home ..as they cn prove to be risky LOLLOL.. dats all..
If anybody has the video kindly upload it..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamcuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E-24 U ME aur TV(17/10) Bachna ae mareezu" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...now i think i should start watching E-24

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShsweetbarbie

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.