India-Forums

ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 9)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
OMG a new oneBig smile  ragz congo for the new shopHug
And i hope u come up with ur 6th shop too...n for that only you can help.. by posting more updates n finishing this oneLOL we all too will help you by commenting hunWinkLOL
AHHH what a start with MoNaya iconStar awesome icons ragz...Hug
Loved the monaya siggy too...its wonderfulDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ArHi siggs are amazing...n arnav sigg is cuteTongue
loved the abhaya icons tooDay Dreaming
m a fan of ur creations n specially ur style n coloringBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thanks so much guys Hug means so much , really!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan-Junglee-

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

R A G I  D I I

C O N G R A T A I N S

gawdd!! i myself m soo happy u know!! 5th shop! Shocked gr88 achievementt nahi!! LOL i was alsoo waitingg since whenn to see tumhara fifth shop..and if ya see i had evn postd a cmmnt in last pges of earlier one askng wen is the next being opened..and wow!! i sleep and get to see 8 pages already filled Stern Smile

anywayzz being on the EIGHT page is not quite a achievementGeek so being on this pg doesnt mattr so i m not unresng but postng new cmmnt Big smile lol..bohot bakwass kar li...anywayzz u noticed m usingg "courier " font...hmmErmm

yayyy icons!! u know wat dii i <3 iconsLOLdunno y but i do..they are soo pretty and from ur iconns i luvv those abhiya ones...colouring is soo smooth and luvly! Embarrassed

AHH!! ASR!! Embarrassed

^^ thesee 4 are the prettiest!! hmm..mr lard governer has his own charm..esp nowadayss when itss RAINING arhiDay Dreaming with few UNWANTED bits of mr babua Stern SmileThumbs Down

this iss besttestt in ur update!!!

^^the blending has been donely very nicely yaar :D  tooo tooo good!! evn the glow u have put on khushi's face down is awesomee!!! i reallly luv this one..gonaa use i guess..saved =)

and the next arhi one ka text iss soo aptt!! 
hayyee..that hug! i wishh he wud have huged her back nahi?? :(
ok well..i like the monaya n viren jeevika no.1 too 

but i LOVE thisssEmbarrassed

the texture text blending colouring evrythng is gawjus here Clap
even though i have watched only 1 ep of this serial...i luv how this sigg has come out...blendng is too good:)

ok..dii.i can blabber more..but well dinner time :(
have too goo...=( and btw i m usng dat avi which u r using...todae's scene na..itnee jaldii bana diya..!! whovever made it Shocked anywayzz MAY THIS SHOP GET COMPLETED MORE QUICKLY!!

P.S - m soorry yaar i know i have not been commntng lately..exams and all ...i hatee it when m buzy but well...abhise pakkaa...as in 3-4 days vacs are gonna start Dancing luv yaa Hug

and pleasee reply Stern Smile

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 19 October 2011 at 9:44am

ragzz.

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey Ragzz , this is my first time commenting in your gallery. I just want to say . Your work is outstanding . The jeevi siggies , simply beautiful . But the Arhi one's are my favourite . Day Dreaming Especially the ASR One. Day Dreaming. Your colouring and style , really fablous .
Congrats on your new gallery too.

ragzz.

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ragzz.

StarM IF-Dazzler
StarM
StarM

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

OMG, I'm so late. :|

I just logged in and what did I see? YOUR NEW SHOP! :OO I'm really sorry Ragsy for being so inactive in the last few days, I didn't comment properly in your last few updates. :( I'm so annoyed, like seriously the amount of work just keeps piling up. Uni is fun, but at the same time the work load pisses me off, like seriously. You get so tired when you come back late you don't feel like doing anything. :\
Oops, main kahaan apni ram katha leke beth gayi :P SORRY! :$

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

Congratulations, Ragz on your #5 shop! Big smile Hope you have 218943736 more. LOL You seriously are so talented, you deserve that many more shops.  I'm waiting for the shop banner, btw. Wink Anyways, coming to the update, ab main kya kahoon. Firstly, everyones already said everything. Plus, you just keep getting better and better with your every update, di. :) I love love love those icons<3 I already saw the ASR icons before and was wondering who made them, the are so hot + the colouring on them is amazing! Embarrassed  The MohitSanaya stuff is beautiful<3 OMFG, the first ArHi siggy is gorgeous, love it so much! The way the pictures are placed and the colouring is absolutely amazing. Embarrassed The ArHi hug was so cute na? Love that sig too! :) The JeeVi sig is so cuteee, omg.  I'm totally fida over it<3 I should totally start watching that show for them, but kya karoon, I'm not having the time. :( I'm glad I'm able to squeeze in time for ipkknd. :$ But hopefully I can watch some scenes of them when I have some days off, they look so adorable. Embarrassed OH, I want to watch mujhse fraaandship karoge :P It looks like such a different but time pass movie, haha. LOL The siggy on that movie is also pretty, love it! :) The update is just fab, di, keep it uppp. Big smile
Love youuu. Hug

P.S. - Sorry, if I made any errors, just came back from uni, my brains not
working. :|
P.S.S. - GOSHHH, I need to comment on aishh's gall as well. :\

OK, bye. Embarrassed

ragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i really appreciate all the time you guys have taken out from your busy schedules to comment here it really means so much to me , thanks also for appreciating my hard work always , i just feel so encouraged :$ i love you all Hug lots of jhappis to each one of you<3
update coming soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarMAnjilicious

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Congrats on your new gallery Ragsy.Hug I am a bit late to come here ouch!Ouch Was not active.

Reserved for detailed comment.Hug

EDITED
----------------

From where should I start complimenting you?Shocked Everything is so gorgeous and beautiful.Silly
Today I was planning to make a tut for you on how to make a pic pinkish but I can see now u are pro at it.LOL

Now I think you should give me tut that how you have added coloring effect like this in this one.LOL
 ^^This is one of the best from your update.

^^And this, too.Embarrassed

I am drooling over your ArHi stuffs girl! They are so awesome specially this one I love most from your whole update-

^^This is it, this has to be the best.Dancing
I love this too- 
^^I am loving this couple so much.Heart Arnav really cares a lot for Khushi.Hug

^^Loving the red effect u have used here. Gorgeous. I wish the channel would have come in our country. :(

I like the Mujhse Fraaandship karoge siggy too. I want to watch the film, hoping to watch soon.Tongue

By the way, can I stack these icons myself so that I can use in my avatar link?Embarrassed-

Saved everything girl. And please update soon. Can't wait.HugHugHug

Edited by ffkhan - 22 October 2011 at 6:39am

ragzz.

Go to top