ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
thanks so much kru, maru and aichuu Hug Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
awesome mondblowing or i must say ragzz just mesmerizing updt
totally loved all but specialy monaya Embarrassedi love them a looot n gonna use that monaya sigg
this onen n that arhi sigg was totally rocking n arnav one tooClaploved the blend n coloring is just superb Tongue
keep pm me 
thnzz a lot for the pm
love
sadii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i sleep and whoaa..7 pages filled! :| hmm...last time i was on 2nd..but anywayz..RES 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholic

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Congratsss!!!

Ragziee, SO damn happy for you!! HugHugWoah, opening a 5th gallery is HUGE.. So I wish you reach many many many more... And never stop making sigs. LOL
Aur kuch bolne ko nahin hai, except that I always love the stuff you make, and I'm veryyy lucky to have a friend like you. Lol...
I LUB YOU!!!! Hug
Hug Hug

Going to the update, already told you I love the ArHi stuff. Absolutely STANDS OUT.
Other than that, the Jeevika and Viren sigs look great, absolutely lovely blending... LOVE the icons esp the Abhiya ones cause the colouring is so damn good...

LOVE the MoNaya sig and icon, they have turned out really amazing, so you have no reason NOT to like them :X
I have no clue abt this move Mujhse Fraandship Karoge, just heard the name for the first time yest on the radio. -_- But they were saying it's a good movie, and the actors in the sig look cute, so will try and watch if I get the time. :/

But my FAVE is still the Barun sig. Haye. Day Dreaming Nothing beats that guy. Tongue

LOVE you! <3<3<3

yulZSanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ISHU i lub you tooo Hug Hug thanks so much for the kind words and always loving my work, it really means so much Hug muaah
ya that movie is so darn cute even i hadnt heard about it until i read about it here on I-F in the bolly section (: adorable movie, and barun toh lesser i say better it is Blushing he is just perfect Day Dreaming

yulZaa123.80

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Big congratsss for your 5th shop Ragz! Hug Hope you have many more to come =)

I know I've been a lousy commenter here, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. I love your work, and its great to see your stuff usually in the IPKKND CG or PKYEK CG =) Hope you keep up the lovely work!

The update on the first page is amazinggg! I love the colouring on your icons! So pretty! The ArHi, JeeVi and ASR sigs look awesomeee! The ASR one especially is too cute <3

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
beautiful creations Ragini, Congrats on your new shop :P

yulZSanzPaRudholic

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
congo on the 5th shop my sweetheart. your creations are definitely best on IF ;) and it makes me so proud of you Approve

omg everything looks beyond stunning man, my fave has to be the KaranKrystle one :O:O the colouring is soo damn beautiful, love love the texture you've used. you should have written your copyright on it :| but nevertheless, it is GORGEOUS Day Dreaming

the Monaya ones are so cute, that's a cute picture Embarrassed ArHi ones are stunning, marvellous and perfect..have no words man. how gorgeous they are Day Dreaming and that Barun siggy...eeep! never knew anyone could look this hot while sleeping Blushing ROFL

the icons are stunning.. :O abhiya ones are the best among the icons..so miss their old scenes :'( 

and what do i say about the last one Day Dreaming haaayee..Saqib&Saba are like the most perfect couple paired among newcomers in bollywood..i'm so glad i watch MFK, its so refreshing, and so youthful..love love it! hope they both come in another film together Day Dreaming

keep it up sis! i love you <3

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top