ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
reserveddd Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Ragi, this is ur 5th shop OMFG...Shocked
I have been so inactive lately...I promise to be active in ur shop now...Big smile

for now RES...will be back soon and details mein do ur tareef LOL

edit : first of all ragzie Hug
I have missed on a lot of stuff and you opened ur 5th shop , so happy for you and u truly rock hun...I still cant get over that Arnav siggy...Day Dreaming, will use it soon enuf...right now my dabba is full..LOL
and oh JeeVi one is so adorable...they are too cute...Karan and Krysal make a gorgeous couple...
and of course our very own lovable Monaya Heart
the new pic is so frigging cute, I feel like giving them a biggg Hug...Blushing

gr8 work rags...and I promise to be regular now onwards...Embarrassed

Edited by lovedkruti - 17 October 2011 at 8:28pm

SanzPaRudholic

monakhan.

IF-Dazzler

monakhan.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
res

SanzPaRudholic

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
congo ragz on your new gall Partymay u reach the 6th gall really qucikly awsome update I love love the arhi, jeevi, arnav stuff my most fav i loved loved the jeevi siggy so much using it, the monya siggy and icon is fab they look perfect together your colouring is superb keep rocking xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZSanzPaRudholic

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
res

SanzPaRudholic

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
OMGGG Res !!

*edited*

RAGUHug ok first of all, I wanna apologise that I dint wish you properly when we were talking on msn today ..am really sorry I mean mere dimag se hi nikal gaya ye baat but anyways, wishing you now...am so happy for you!!  Undoubtedly, you are one of the BEST siggy maker on IF!! An ultimate rockstar..who has achieved this..and also where you are today is just only and only because of all your efforts and hardwork in making siggies Hug  you are incredibly talented ..can't believe its your 5th gallery already:OO congo mwahhHug

now coming to your update..it has to be FABBB! love love everything all the icons and siggies..everything looks EPICCC!!  and you are the BEST in making icons darn..I always love it to the core..and you wont believe ..everytime whenever I see any of the icons which is made by you..I always have this sudden urge to use them man but you know na just couldnt hehe LOLLOL so, do make some stacked icons on Mohit but ofcourse, only if time permits in your next update :$

love the MS stuff like so so much <3 its just the BEST Day Dreaming I love the new pic they look so adorable and AWWW super stylish and classy Cool anyway, I love the MS siggy ..its so gorgeous ragu Stern Smile and icons are lovely too..using one :)

ArHi siggs are awesome love those siggies...ASR one is fantabulous - just love it <3 love the style and colouring of the ArHi/ASR siggs :$

I love the siggs of Viren-Jeevika ..the stuffs has turned out pretty well ..love the texture and the second one is just beyond gorgeous <3 oh hehe its fine even if your copyright isnt there LOL yours stuffs are unique and different from all the OTHERS Wink

and OMG MFK sigg is WOWWW WOWW..I like the actress in it..She is so pretty...that siggy is fantastic..one of the best - love the way it has turned out

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 18 October 2011 at 6:31am

yulZSanzPaRudholic

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
raginiii!! congratulations on ur 5th and fabulous shop!!
i'm in-love with ur work!

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
congratz ragz well desrving awsome update on pg 5 awsome awsome awsome loved everything that viren jeevika one is amazing awsome

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top