ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
everyone is res so me too RESS !! *shouts and jumps like a baccha* ROFL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
OK m back to my form after being ramu kaka for the whole day and night Stern SmileROFL

NOOWWW NOWW what do we have here Shocked 
Ragzz ur 5th one :O:O:O i mean Already !! ?? * I dont even know why the hell am i starting off like this ROFL probably coz everyone went already :O so m being a copy cat ONCE AGAIN ErmmROFL*

Ragzz mann i miss u guys :(:(:( i miss our MJHT moments :( Paru keeps studying ErmmROFL and u all went gayab from that forum now Stern Smile I HAVE GOT A COMPLAINT *shouts*ROFL..

*calms down* i better stop spamming now and get to business Thumbs DownROFL*

oh spamming se yaad aaya "Paru!!!" i know i already met you but still "PARUU :o:o:o ROFL"

Sorry i dont look normal atm LOL

sab teri creations ki galti hai samjhigayii Stern Smile

Hayeee can i ignore everything and drool over my Monaya Day Dreaming i just love how their new pics keep coming Embarrassed it FINALLY feels that the soul that i had lost ages ago has came back Embarrassed I shd thank them coz they are the main reason we, the SGians are together Embarrassed and even though abhi bhi when we are distributed in different forums LOL still we meet up together becoz of them Embarrassed 

and ek minute Stern Smile whats that crap line that u wrote down the siggy Stern Smile?? "jhooti !! Thumbs Down ROFL".. 
its amazingg just the way it has turn out . me LOVES it Embarrassed so stop being negative LOL.. i already commented abt this siggy in MJHT CG but m still saying it here that  i am not a big fan of yellow LOL i think i dislike it instead LOL but ur siggy has made it bearable Embarrassed or shd i say that the main thing i loved the most in ur siggy is that yellow font colour :| .. and i shd say the piccy was indeed a bit hard to edit as the bg was bright Ermm but u have done it girl !! Hug

now my 2nd drooling ArHi k naam Cool mann day by day they are making me fall for them completely Day Dreaming and hey hey the 1st 2 siggies looks new to me Shocked Did i missed it last time yeah those are the new ones u made ? whatever it is, the word "Magical" is perfect for the 1st one yaar Blushing Now a days i have been bhatkaing here and there for a siggy i love so much and can use and and i think i have found it Cool cant stop staring at that 1st one Day Dreaming i cant say how much m in love with that siggy. agar time hota toh i will spend my whole day staring at it and commenting on that single siggy ONLY LOL.. the coloring is amazingg and over all the siggy just took my heart away Blushing 2nd one.. u and aish will make me fall for pink color i tell you ROFL.. I freaking adore those pink coloring u guys do on ur siggies Stern Smile It looks kool LOL...btw how lalala was their hug Day Dreaming i hardly can speak or type a word right now :| 

WOOO JeeVi LOL.. ok deliberately m not watching this show ROFL.. guess why Ermm coz i am already head over heels for ArHi n i know that if i watch this same will happen and then main toh gaya kaam se Stern SmileROFL.. They both are just too cute LOL.. simple pairing but they have that magic that can send u to heaven in a blink of an eye Embarrassed and on the other hand are those maanvi and virat ?.. they both are seriously crazy ROFLROFL. anyways.. my fav one has to be the 2nd one Embarrassed Just like i have always been saying the simplicity of ur siggies touches my heart completely ClapClapClap

ABT the Arnav one i think the girls sais it all for me ROFL But yeah on short .. ITS HAWT! LOL like Paru i was too wondering who made this awesome siggy on Arnav when i saw it in some1's siggy dabba and then i saw ur copyright and :O:O:O:O . i was soo happy for u Ragz Hug i think u ARE ALREADY on the "best siggymakers" category Embarrassed

last one to be honest i thought they are some characters from disney ROFL.. i dont know why they just look so not indian type Ermm sorry sorry !! LOL oh toh this movie is awesome ?? i shd watch it too then Big smile but yeah that siggy is outstanding !! 

nearly fgt to comment on those icons :P
I bow down to anyone who makes amazing icons yaar ROFL coz mera aur icons ka janam janam ka dushmani hai so it never turns out good for me ROFL

PS: I nearly fgt to congratulate you ROFL i always do that LOL

PPS: Congratulationss on ur 5th sweet home Ragz Hug we all are indeed very very proud of you Hug

PPPS: Did i just saw that u are not gonna update for a while Stern Smile this reminded me of that update u did after agesss ROFL

PPPS: U and Paru ka convos made me emotional u know Ermm u guys shd chat in white font so that we wont see it and then cry a bucket full Stern SmileROFL

PPPS: Muahah is never gonna edit.. and THAT SAAARAA IF knows Thumbs DownROFLROFL

Edited by yulZ - 18 October 2011 at 3:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..jesss.SanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Can't See The Update Properly :( LOL Just Arnav Sigg Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzPaRudholic

Kash-Gurti-Visu

IF-Sizzlerz

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Congo On Your 5th Shop
Amazing Update

Veronika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZSanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thanks all for reserving ROFL Hug
updated on page 1 :))

yulZ

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Hayeee hayeee Congo shongo on the new thread baby girl
gosh your creations are always just gorgeous
awesome update
hope to see more on its way :)

SanzPaRudholic

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
congratulations

liked icons most. aww MohitSanaya sig is beautiful, liked last sig most

senorita

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats Di! I will write a proper comment after November 3rd! =D

yulZSanzPaRudholic

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited*

on your new shop Ragini Clap Clap Clap
May you have many many many more in the future Embarrassed

I just adore your creation so so so much Ragz <3
they are just drop-dead gorgeous...you sure got magic in your hands jaan Wink

Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart   Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  

Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart   Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  

Now coming to your amazing update

Monaya Day Dreaming Day Dreaming First of all why would u say you didnt like the way this sig turned out to be?? I disagree w/ you missy...I LOVE the sig <3 Its anything but bad..Monaya are looking super cute...totally love the effect in it jaan...and text is just fabulous EmbarrassedBig smile

Honestly for me, this sig was the update stealer...
hey ASR so so so HOT Day Dreaming
Love the blending, coloring, and use of texture in this sig a lot Embarrassed my most favorite sig by you so far <3 EmbarrassedBig smile although i always like all of 'em LOL

anyways hope you continue to make all these gorgeous sigs FOREVER Embarrassed
I always look fwd to your updates jaan...keep up the great work..
and once again many congratulation on your new shop...Hope to see many more Ragz Designz in the future..EmbarrassedBig smile

lots of love
-Anji

Edited by *~Anjali~* - 21 October 2011 at 11:05am

SanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top