raguπŸ€— edited my reply on page 6 :)
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratz on 5th gallπŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new shop Ragz! πŸ€—   Hope you open a thousand more! Love your work and the update on pg 1 is as beautiful as ever. Your icons are so pretty! The colouring on them is just wonderful! All the sigs are looking fantastic, esp liked the ASR one. Brilliant work hun! Thanks for the PM.
Ayesha. thumbnail
I really like these icons. 😍

PS.Congrats 4 ur 5th shop di πŸ€—

Edited by Ayesha. - 12 years ago
saniya.x thumbnail

Congratulations ...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

omfggg :| unbelievable. 😳 you're on your 5th one already? GOSH, that is awesome Ragi I am sooo proud of youuu, this is a really big achievement. I want you to open many many moreee. πŸ€— I am really happy for youu!

I wana see the banner SO badly, when is it gone be done by? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ UGGHH, put it up sooon. & what do I say about the update? you're tremendously TOO GOOD whatever I say will always be less, I am loving your icons<3 esp MS one. 😍 & the MS siggy too. Goshh what a pic I seriously can't take my eyes of them, they look PERFECT! I don't know why you're not satisfied with the siggy I loved it and I want moree. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ahhh, the two Delhi Height buddies with their ladiess<3 😳

ArHi ones are gorgeous, I can't choose one BOTH are damn gorgeous. Man both of these scenes were something, don't have words for it & I really really LOVED the text on the first siggy.

Viren-Jeevika ones are absolutely beautiful esp the second one 😳 & OMG Sobti ☺️ what San loves to call him 🀣 I swear that text is SO for him. & the last one is amazing I lov the colouring used, I can't wait to watch this movie looks soo good. Movies with good concepts don't really work because the actors are unknown, that's just aweful. The leads look super cute.

fabb update, & congo once again.
I love youuu<3.
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congraatzzz on your new galleryy Raagzz πŸ₯³
beautiful stuff .. i esp. love the ArHi ones 😍
aashizin thumbnail
ragzzz congooo for ur new thread of shop πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—u r one of wonderful and awesome siggy and creation maker keep rocking πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and awesome update hon πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thank you everyone πŸ€— hopefully i can reply everyone this time 😳 
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for your new shop.
hope u get to make more in the future
your work is really good dear πŸ‘ 
keep it up!