Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
raginiii!! congratulations on ur 5th and fabulous shop!!
i'm in-love with ur work!

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratz ragz well desrving awsome update on pg 5 awsome awsome awsome loved everything that viren jeevika one is amazing awsome
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much kru, maru and aichuu πŸ€— πŸ€—
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome mondblowing or i must say ragzz just mesmerizing updt
totally loved all but specialy monaya πŸ˜³i love them a looot n gonna use that monaya sigg
this onen n that arhi sigg was totally rocking n arnav one tooπŸ‘loved the blend n coloring is just superb πŸ˜›
keep pm me 
thnzz a lot for the pm
love
sadii
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i sleep and whoaa..7 pages filled! :| hmm...last time i was on 2nd..but anywayz..RES 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratsss!!!

Ragziee, SO damn happy for you!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Woah, opening a 5th gallery is HUGE.. So I wish you reach many many many more... And never stop making sigs. πŸ˜†
Aur kuch bolne ko nahin hai, except that I always love the stuff you make, and I'm veryyy lucky to have a friend like you. Lol...
I LUB YOU!!!! πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—

Going to the update, already told you I love the ArHi stuff. Absolutely STANDS OUT.
Other than that, the Jeevika and Viren sigs look great, absolutely lovely blending... LOVE the icons esp the Abhiya ones cause the colouring is so damn good...

LOVE the MoNaya sig and icon, they have turned out really amazing, so you have no reason NOT to like them :X
I have no clue abt this move Mujhse Fraandship Karoge, just heard the name for the first time yest on the radio. -_- But they were saying it's a good movie, and the actors in the sig look cute, so will try and watch if I get the time. :/

But my FAVE is still the Barun sig. Haye. 😍 Nothing beats that guy. πŸ˜›

LOVE you! <3<3<3

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ISHU i lub you tooo πŸ€— πŸ€— thanks so much for the kind words and always loving my work, it really means so much πŸ€— muaah
ya that movie is so darn cute even i hadnt heard about it until i read about it here on I-F in the bolly section (: adorable movie, and barun toh lesser i say better it is ☺️ he is just perfect 😍
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Big congratsss for your 5th shop Ragz! πŸ€— Hope you have many more to come =)

I know I've been a lousy commenter here, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. I love your work, and its great to see your stuff usually in the IPKKND CG or PKYEK CG =) Hope you keep up the lovely work!

The update on the first page is amazinggg! I love the colouring on your icons! So pretty! The ArHi, JeeVi and ASR sigs look awesomeee! The ASR one especially is too cute <3

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful creations Ragini, Congrats on your new shop :P
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congo on the 5th shop my sweetheart. your creations are definitely best on IF ;) and it makes me so proud of you

omg everything looks beyond stunning man, my fave has to be the KaranKrystle one :O:O the colouring is soo damn beautiful, love love the texture you've used. you should have written your copyright on it :| but nevertheless, it is GORGEOUS 😍

the Monaya ones are so cute, that's a cute picture 😳 ArHi ones are stunning, marvellous and perfect..have no words man. how gorgeous they are 😍 and that Barun siggy...eeep! never knew anyone could look this hot while sleeping ☺️ 🀣

the icons are stunning.. :O abhiya ones are the best among the icons..so miss their old scenes :'( 

and what do i say about the last one 😍 haaayee..Saqib&Saba are like the most perfect couple paired among newcomers in bollywood..i'm so glad i watch MFK, its so refreshing, and so youthful..love love it! hope they both come in another film together 😍

keep it up sis! i love you <3