ragz.designz#5/C/virika/kriyansh/arhi//page140

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
banner made by me πŸ˜† i know its crap :)
. . . . . . .

shop no.5 
that indeed feels great :$ though i'm waiting for the 6th, as its my lucky number

hola everyone(: most of you know me here i guess..for those of you who don't YES i am Ragini/nickname-Ragz 
my favourite couples and on who my most of the updates will be ; also i love them and admire them so much
MohitSanaya.DamonElena/IanNina.ArnavKhushi.AbhayPiya.ShahidAmrita
VirenJeevika
apart from these pairs the people who i idolise individually
SukirtiKandpal, IanSomerhalder, SanayaIrani, AmritaRao, BarunSobti, SRK, VivaanBhatena

I don't like/follow/appreciate some actors, dont wanna name anyone..but that doesn't mean i wont make your request on them ; i dont like to be biased , its not fair :) of course that would mean..only requests on them and NO freebies :)

. . . . . . .  

thanks to all my regulars for always keeping this place alive with all those lovely words for my work, i love you all, i can never thank you guys enough :$

special thanks to my sweethearts
pariyamsshrusharmineetzaish

i more or less take inspirations from everyone in some way or the other, everyone is so talented:)

. . . . . . .   

//rulesforrequesting//

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two line text, no poems πŸ˜†

no more than 6-7 pics for a siggy

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For... etc.

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload with your own server, it takes a LOT of time to make each sig, i would really appreciate if you would follow this.

Do NOT claim my creations as your own πŸ˜›

My copyright is RAGZ.DESIGNZ

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you understand :)

Do use your requests for atleast 2 days

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you(:

C is for closed and O is for open

NO PERSONAL requests plz

only 1 request per person

i make only non-animated siggies/icons

. . . . . . .   

Links to my previous shops(:

InDeX

page1- arhi,monaya,ASR,MFK, KaranKrystle
page11 - DE,TylerCaro,Arhi,Abhiya,JeeVi
page22 - ArnavKhushi,Sanz,PSDs
page33 - Arhi,Monaya,Jeevi
page42 - Monaya
page55 - arhi,monaya,DE,karankrystle
page63 - jeevi,karankrystle,virman
page69 - arhi, sarun, jeevi, virman, breaking dawn
page86 - monaya, abhiya, arhi, karankrystle, Nishal, requests#1
page97 - monaya, arhi, karankrystle, Nishal, Robsten, requests#2
page107 - sarun/arhi/monaya/virika/sanaya
page122 - kriyansh/kryan/arhi/sukirti/sanz
pag134 - damona/elena
page140 - arhi/virika/kriyansh

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

First update for my 5th shop 😳 hope you guys like it(:

^dint like the way this turned out:S

^this one doesnt have my copyright, doesnt matter ;)

^incase you'll are wondering who they are, they are the leads from mujhse fraaandship karoge, its a MUST WATCH for those who havent, what a refreshing change :$
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
LOL somethings NEVER changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ m laughing so hard...actually being happy and feeling proud..I love u πŸ€—

Ok now coming to ur shop...5th one...like for real?:OO

Let me tell u a story...few days back I was wondering here and there on IF and I saw one Arnav's siggy..one where he is sleeping...siggy took a while to load so I coudn't see who made it...but its style and coloring attracted me so badly that I waited for sometime until it got loaded- just to see who made it ( I was in love with the creativity) and what am I seeing😲😲😲 ragz.design and I was like OMFG ragi made this???:OO I was feeling so great cant even tell u bhai...I stared at it for a while...I seriously felt so amazing and proudπŸ€— Seriously bhai, ur creativity is going beyond this world and m loving it! Keep making more and more!!

m talking about this :

OMGG this update...the first siggy is making me blush so badly β˜ΊοΈ MSSS after so long!!! OMFGGG😍πŸ€ͺ I miss u man...I wanna drool togetherπŸ˜’ but seriously awesome siggy! love all the other ones...ROCKING! 

keep ROCKING! m always with u...love u so much! mwahhh
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago

Edited:

Congratulations

πŸ€—     πŸ€—

The banner isn't up yet! πŸ˜³ agle shop se pehle aajayegi?? πŸ˜›
Jus kidding... I love the colors there! Hot/fuchsia pink and black looks wonderful! <33

Haan aap toh 6th ke liye wait kar rahe ho! Toh aapka #5 gall mera hai! πŸ€£ 

okay I'm sooo sorry for making you wait a million years to edit this! Sowwiieee! Par exams beech mein aagaye! πŸ˜• 
Aila.. you are already on the 5th! ... πŸ˜³ I still remember the first time I commented in your gall... its was when your 1st gall was almost ending! I've been smitten by your work ever since Ragi Di! πŸ˜
We knew each other since then.. par we actually started talking about ViSu in the PKYEK forum.. , and how good it would be if they ended up together! πŸ€£  alas i don watch the show anymore.. nor do i like them now! Sukku will always be my Sunshine though! 

You are seriously the one of the bestestest sig makers I know! Your coloring, blending and your sigs are super unique and awesome! 

Your work has this magical and mesmerizing touch to it! πŸ˜³ I can recognize it like anywhere! πŸ˜†
I'm proud to be a regular in your gall and your friend! You are one awesome person! πŸ€—

Aww.. i see my name there! You know i'll always love you and be there for you no matter wat... and watever happens... I'll never leave you! πŸ˜³

Coming to the update

Those icons are outta the world! Esp those AbhIya ones! πŸ˜³
The coloring on them is PERFECT!

The MoNaya sig is... really really nice! Aapko pasand kyun nhn aaya??πŸ˜†

Arnav's sig..
*breathes in , breathes out*
Woh toh waise bhi hawwtt.. hai.. aap ine killer sigs banoge toh hum jaise ka kya haal hoga?! πŸ˜‰

The hug scene/sig πŸ˜

MAGICAL is the word that describes it! 
Karan-Krystle

You needn't be told.. how much I'm in love with them and the show! mera pagal pan to evident hai! πŸ˜† I love the sig... saved it! <33
Their first meet sig is inded beautiful.. love the coloring there!!

I so wanna watch the movie... heard it great! 
The sig looks gorgeous ... this new style of yours is amazinngg!! 

Awesomelicous update! <33 

Loveyouforver! πŸ€—

Edited by PurpleRain - 12 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on your 5th shop Raginiii πŸ€— im so happy for youuu! may you have many more! the intro&layout&colours and everything looks so pretty on the first page LOL you talented girl! chalo get the banner up there soon! :$ πŸ˜†
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OHHH, Can't Wait For The Updateee πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜³
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meee time

**runs off to complete her assignment. πŸ˜†

**edited--

"meee time?" weird haina? too much of accounts ka assar..I think..πŸ˜†
anyway <33
congratulations
πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—

you know dii..I was so excited for this shop? πŸ˜† as though it was mine..πŸ˜† I actually left everything aside and I was waiting for you to open it..😳 I somehow wanted to be there on the first page..πŸ˜† just aiwayien..πŸ˜†

btw..I like the combo you used a hot pink and grey..😎

coming to the update..πŸ˜†

hayyeee <33
kissine theek hi kaha hai, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai..πŸ˜†

the icons are gorgeous..esp the monaya and barun one's 😍
diii? you don't like that monaya sig? 😲 its beautiful..they look so perfect together..I love the texture you've used <3
the arhi one's are fabb. esp the first one..the blending is flawless..<33 and the second one I adore the colouring, pink me likes..😳
the jeevi one's esp the second 😍 me using it right away 😳 OMG! πŸ˜² yep that sig did make me say that cause its beyond gorgeous..<33
and the last one is full too fatak..😳 Iliked the whole look of the sigg..😳

congo once again πŸ€— update soon..😳
and I love ya dii..πŸ€—

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res!!!
Edited...
Congrats on ur 5th..Ragi..may u have many more..
Love ur style..and simplicity and adorable..
Coming to update..
Its adorable..icons r nice...
Siggies r great..loved the last arhi,asr and Jeevika is the best!!
So happy that I had spot on pg 1..feels mast..:d

PS waiting to see ur banner.
Edited by Madhura.. - 12 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everyone is res so me too RESS !! *shouts and jumps like a baccha* 🀣

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
OK m back to my form after being ramu kaka for the whole day and night 😳🀣

NOOWWW NOWW what do we have here πŸ˜² 
Ragzz ur 5th one :O:O:O i mean Already !! ?? * I dont even know why the hell am i starting off like this 🀣 probably coz everyone went already :O so m being a copy cat ONCE AGAIN πŸ€”πŸ€£*

Ragzz mann i miss u guys :(:(:( i miss our MJHT moments :( Paru keeps studying πŸ€”πŸ€£ and u all went gayab from that forum now 😳 I HAVE GOT A COMPLAINT *shouts*🀣..

*calms down* i better stop spamming now and get to business πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£*

oh spamming se yaad aaya "Paru!!!" i know i already met you but still "PARUU :o:o:o 🀣"

Sorry i dont look normal atm πŸ˜†

sab teri creations ki galti hai samjhigayii 😳

Hayeee can i ignore everything and drool over my Monaya πŸ˜ i just love how their new pics keep coming πŸ˜³ it FINALLY feels that the soul that i had lost ages ago has came back πŸ˜³ I shd thank them coz they are the main reason we, the SGians are together 😳 and even though abhi bhi when we are distributed in different forums πŸ˜† still we meet up together becoz of them πŸ˜³ 

and ek minute 😳 whats that crap line that u wrote down the siggy 😳?? "jhooti !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£".. 
its amazingg just the way it has turn out . me LOVES it πŸ˜³ so stop being negative πŸ˜†.. i already commented abt this siggy in MJHT CG but m still saying it here that  i am not a big fan of yellow πŸ˜† i think i dislike it instead πŸ˜† but ur siggy has made it bearable πŸ˜³ or shd i say that the main thing i loved the most in ur siggy is that yellow font colour :| .. and i shd say the piccy was indeed a bit hard to edit as the bg was bright πŸ€” but u have done it girl !! πŸ€—

now my 2nd drooling ArHi k naam 😎 mann day by day they are making me fall for them completely πŸ˜ and hey hey the 1st 2 siggies looks new to me πŸ˜² Did i missed it last time yeah those are the new ones u made ? whatever it is, the word "Magical" is perfect for the 1st one yaar β˜ΊοΈ Now a days i have been bhatkaing here and there for a siggy i love so much and can use and and i think i have found it 😎 cant stop staring at that 1st one πŸ˜ i cant say how much m in love with that siggy. agar time hota toh i will spend my whole day staring at it and commenting on that single siggy ONLY πŸ˜†.. the coloring is amazingg and over all the siggy just took my heart away β˜ΊοΈ 2nd one.. u and aish will make me fall for pink color i tell you 🀣.. I freaking adore those pink coloring u guys do on ur siggies 😳 It looks kool πŸ˜†...btw how lalala was their hug πŸ˜ i hardly can speak or type a word right now :| 

WOOO JeeVi πŸ˜†.. ok deliberately m not watching this show 🀣.. guess why πŸ€” coz i am already head over heels for ArHi n i know that if i watch this same will happen and then main toh gaya kaam se 😳🀣.. They both are just too cute πŸ˜†.. simple pairing but they have that magic that can send u to heaven in a blink of an eye πŸ˜³ and on the other hand are those maanvi and virat ?.. they both are seriously crazy 🀣🀣. anyways.. my fav one has to be the 2nd one πŸ˜³ Just like i have always been saying the simplicity of ur siggies touches my heart completely πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ABT the Arnav one i think the girls sais it all for me 🀣 But yeah on short .. ITS HAWT! πŸ˜† like Paru i was too wondering who made this awesome siggy on Arnav when i saw it in some1's siggy dabba and then i saw ur copyright and :O:O:O:O . i was soo happy for u Ragz πŸ€— i think u ARE ALREADY on the "best siggymakers" category πŸ˜³

last one to be honest i thought they are some characters from disney 🀣.. i dont know why they just look so not indian type πŸ€” sorry sorry !! πŸ˜† oh toh this movie is awesome ?? i shd watch it too then πŸ˜ƒ but yeah that siggy is outstanding !! 

nearly fgt to comment on those icons :P
I bow down to anyone who makes amazing icons yaar 🀣 coz mera aur icons ka janam janam ka dushmani hai so it never turns out good for me 🀣

PS: I nearly fgt to congratulate you 🀣 i always do that πŸ˜†

PPS: Congratulationss on ur 5th sweet home Ragz πŸ€— we all are indeed very very proud of you πŸ€—

PPPS: Did i just saw that u are not gonna update for a while 😳 this reminded me of that update u did after agesss 🀣

PPPS: U and Paru ka convos made me emotional u know πŸ€” u guys shd chat in white font so that we wont see it and then cry a bucket full 😳🀣

PPPS: Muahah is never gonna edit.. and THAT SAAARAA IF knows πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Can't See The Update Properly :( πŸ˜† Just Arnav Sigg πŸ˜³