Fan Fictions

Hello to all the fan fiction writers!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friendship4u

friendship4u

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hello friends..
i m also one among u all a rajeev khandelwal fan but love to read almost any interesting fic on the forum hereWink.. i request all the rajeev fic writers to pm me when ever they update there fics.. you people are really doing a great jobs just dont have words to appreciate the fic written here..ClapStarClap i always use to visit this forum as a gust    
i was going through the fanfic section of the show 'kahi tho hoga' and come across the fic 'meri dharkano ko qarar do' its really a nice fic but was left incomplete and when i tried to find the story on the net it was there in urdu aur mujhe urdu padhni nahi ati and now i disparately want to know the end of the storyCryCry.. Plzzz somebody should continue that story or help me find the translated version of the novel 'meri dharkano ko qarar do'Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess-mahum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello to all the fan fiction writers!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top