Monsi

Thanxx Monsi Jaan πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rechus

Super post... Totaly agree with u..

Thank you, rechus πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely post my dear...

My favorite part was when he closes his eyes as soon as she says "hum toot chuke hai"

OMG! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by poppy2009

Sathya, I just love your collection of quotes! You seem to have a perfect one for each episode! This above one is just wonderful...and sort of very descriptive of Arnav's own feelings for Khushi! 

I might be missing something, but to be very honest, I thought his expression's seemed more real and poignant in the pre-cap...but something seemed to be missing when it was aired yesterday! He was excellent as usual...but just a tad below the mark! Or maybe, its because, Sanaya was goddamn natural in her emotional breakdown, that seemed to have taken the thunder, a little bit from Barun!

But overall, as always, his 'non-reaction' seemed to create a larger impact than any words could have! This aspect of Arnav is very unique...very interesting!

Thanks Poppy, I love quotes and collecting them is my hobby...felt that this suits the scene perfectly and used it..M Happy that u liked it..

I think it was bec that precap raised our expectations a lot.. and we expected something very intense  ..which was not there plus.. Barun was half covered by Khushi who had the advantage of dialogues to touch our heart .. He just had to  make us feel  that will he reciprocate or will the shield be firmly in place and he did that beautifully..😊
Originally posted by shybabe

Lovely post my dear...

My favorite part was when he closes his eyes as soon as she says "hum toot chuke hai"

OMG! πŸ˜³

Thank You, dear

THAT was my favourite part too..there was something about that closing of eyes that touched a chord ..made us feel for both of them instead of just Khushi πŸ˜›
Originally posted by feya

Beautiful post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You, feyaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ann_92

beautiful post

Thanxx Ann πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Supna9

Really really heart touching ... Wondeful post...

Thank You, Supna πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely post... 

Closing his eyes when Khushi cling on to him cleared out many a things.. He might be the mean and rude ASR, but he does react when it matters the most.. He tried to convey that he also knew what Khushi is going through.. 

Thank you, Mishti

He does feel , no doubts about that ..but he has shut down his emotional vault for so long that it has grown rusty and he is unable to express in time..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

Your analysis of the most awaited hug was Beautiful & poignantly writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘thank you very much!!!!

Reading posts like this are what keeping me going until the next (100th) episode airs...the wait is unbearable!!!

You are welcome, Juciee Sushie πŸ˜ƒ