Pavitra Rishta

Blooper about Manav's Chawl?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
If I seem to be remembering correctly, wasn't this demolition of the chawl an issue one before also? And at that time, Manav saved the chawl by claiming it was some sort of landmark or something like that. I hope I am not confusing this with a different show but I am pretty sure it was PR.
And if this was actually in PR then how can DK demolish the chawl now?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper about Manav's Chawl?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I was not watching the show initially until Nov 2009 so could not tell...

Did this happen b4 ArMan first time got married??

I started watching it when they first got married and families were having many issues..

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i can't really remember when this occurred but i this was before all the leaps and after Arman's 1st marriage

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

If I seem to be remembering correctly, wasn't this demolition of the chawl an issue one before also? And at that time, Manav saved the chawl by claiming it was some sort of landmark or something like that. I hope I am not confusing this with a different show but I am pretty sure it was PR.

Been watching the show from day one,don't recall chawl demolition ever mentioned before.Its a new track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Been watching the show from day one,don't recall chawl demolition ever mentioned before.Its a new track.

i know yaar..what happened..once this new show was getting launched called keshav pandith or something like that..that guy came and saved chawl from somethingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thaneedesicrowdnycsweetie

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i know yaar..what happened..once this new show was getting launched called keshav pandith or something like that..that guy came and saved chawl from somethingROFL

I remember that show.My mom and I used to watch it for laughs LOLLOL The hero's expression as he goes about making things right is just too hilariousROFL

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Absolutely right Akka..I click here to write this...You have already done it..yes...its just to promote Keshav Pandit  the savior ...they put a notice..like they done...and asked everyone to leave the chawl..Keshav pandit arrived..and said they can't do that cause its a landmark or something like that..or there was a mandir before there..Confused
If I 'm not wrong...Shravni /Archu was still in D house...its before the 1st leap...Wink
Eh nah Akka Smile..I forget a bit..LOL

Edited by Thanee - 17 October 2011 at 4:19pm

nycsweetie

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Absolutely right Akka..I click here to write this...You have already done it..yes...its just to promote Keshav Pandit  the savior ...they put a notice..like they done...and asked everyone to leave the chawl..Keshav pandit arrived..and said they can't do that cause its a landmark or something like that..or there was a mandir before there..Confused
If I 'm not wrong...Shravni /Archu was still in D house...its before the 1st leap...Wink
Eh nah Akka Smile..I forget a bit..LOL

thats right now I remember but even if this was done to promote the other show, they really shouldnt reuse the same chawl track again...i honestly think Ekta has run out of tracks for this show which is why she keeps repeating them...first the whole Savita being mean then nice then mean again and then nice and now again mean...and now this track Confused

Thanee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top