*~Fairy Designs~* Pg. 139 IPK/EHM/PKDH/Sugg./Reqs. (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
^ Of course I was waiting for YOUR comment..and eeks you commented itni jaldi bs baar, I'm seriously happy.
NOT cause you praise praise praise, but just cause it's like an honor to receive these comments from you kyunke you're so good at all this too <3
You want me to make a few sigs without textures? Sure will do :) I used to do that only until recently when I learned how to blend textures perfectly too LOL otherwise it was only blend, color, text.
I just copy/paste the texture and change the layer setting and then use the lasso tool to cut off the parts I want + the clone stamp tool to copy the texture wherever else it's needed.
And last but not the least, you don't NEED to use those icons Embarrassed but of course, I'll love it if you do! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Fairy Designs~* Pg. 139 IPK/EHM/PKDH/Sugg./Reqs. (Page 147)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ You changed your username!? :O
Ab hum dono hopes Day Dreaming
Tumhari hopes lose hongi to I'll give you my only hopes ;)

Haye janLOL hain maine apna username change kerdiya LOL Kaisa laga 
han meri baht si hopes lose hogayi hai Confused tabhi to yeh username rekha hai take har pal mujhe meri koi huvi hopes ki yad dilata rehe kuch cheezen zindagi m kabhi bhoolni  nahin chahiye Embarrassed

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ Of course I was waiting for YOUR comment..and eeks you commented itni jaldi bs baar, I'm seriously happy.
NOT cause you praise praise praise, but just cause it's like an honor to receive these comments from you kyunke you're so good at all this too <3
You want me to make a few sigs without textures? Sure will do :) I used to do that only until recently when I learned how to blend textures perfectly too LOL otherwise it was only blend, color, text.
I just copy/paste the texture and change the layer setting and then use the lasso tool to cut off the parts I want + the clone stamp tool to copy the texture wherever else it's needed.
And last but not the least, you don't NEED to use those icons Embarrassed but of course, I'll love it if you do! Hug

Please i am not where good as you. And im kinda happy, i lost access to PS. You guys don't have to bear my atrocious work LOL
Yeah, because without texture, I LOVE YOUR SIGS. Its just with the texture, your sigs are dark. And your sigs loose that emotional essence to them. I don't know if you get what i mean. But yeah, simplicity speaks volumes.
And WOW you do a lot to blend a texture. Anyway when you use layer setting, which one do you use? Overlay?

And OFCOURSE, i need to use them. Just give me a few days :D

Anyway, your almost DONEEE. Dancing i am so excited for you. You deserve many many more.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I'm SAD that you lost it! Stern Smile
You need to have a break *yeah, christmas one* so you can get back to PSing and update and then I can spam and then we'll be on our 2nd one together! YAY. Yeah I'm being too dreamy, but I LOVE your work..your coloring/blending is freaking awesome and you KNOW IT. Stop calling it atrocious, especially after seeing my kachra. See, that's what you get now.
Awww..and thanks for the super awesome and honest comments..they lose the emotional touch, really?! I needed JUST that to stop using textures..honestly, that was one extra step I was taking recently, but yeah..I never sorta ended up with the kinda results I used to back then! *well a few months back* LOL
For my next update, will do most without the textures, iA :D
Andd I usually use soft light or overlay for textures..(depending on whichever suits, but mostly Soft Light works perfectly)..

Edited by OnlyHope - 13 September 2012 at 8:32pm

akshi_3004

akshi_3004

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
awww all cute stuffs fari Embarrassed esp d arshi ones ... i loved them a lotHug

OnlyHope

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
3 pagesBig smile

OnlyHope

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires