India-Forums

*~Fairy Designs~* Pg. 139 IPK/EHM/PKDH/Sugg./Reqs. (Page 118)

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

=(
mujhe reply nai kara =(
meri FF pe bhi comment nai kiya
=( 

silent murder

FF PARHNI hai aur uska time nahi hai...tumhein bataoongi to tum khud aage se chup hojaogi :P
Per I WILL..SOON..PROMISE <3
and LONG comments take long to reply and you know how much I LOVE writing & reading those..to bas delay kiya tha kal...AAJ ke din mein kar dungi :P

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
HelolOOo sHELlOoo Miss Fairy Hug

Okay : Stuff Ishhh beautiful man as ever FM Siggies are Beautiful Day Dreaming
Mahira and Sez is awesome >333 
ArHi Avix are beautiful <33 LOve them <33 
Mahira and Sanaya's Siggy is amazing <333 Zumi LOve you 4 this suggestion ... :D 
Karan Takar and Mahira 's one is beautifull >33 Karan's individual stuff is also Awesome so Over all an Awesome Stuff Jannu >3 Keep On ... Love you sooo much .. :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

OMG! Stern Smile Look who it is Stern Smile
the ArHi avis. FM sigs Day Dreaming of course it's them Day Dreaming
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS, DONT YOU!? Stern Smile
ITS SO SO SO SO pretty x100 times! <3
Mujhe AB TAK samajh nahi aya is sig mein aisa KYA hai jo you love it SO much Stern Smile Per either way, thank you, darling Embarrassed

the Karan Tacker sigs, reqs, and Mahira stuff is simply GORGEOUS! <3
Sania and Iqra's reqs are just PERFECT
and the animated tags! Stern Smile
OMG. too good! <3

Keep it up! ILY, IMY, im getting my BB back aaj, so we dont stop thereafter, k!? ;)
Hug
ILYtoo. IMYtoo.
& jee we've started talking on WA..which is simply amazing Blushing
Missed you much there <3

serendipity.

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

reserved, - updating in a while, pakka promise I thought you meant you're updating your gallery and got SO excited..*sigh*

EDITED.
 As soon as i open the page, i see FM, and i automatically fall in Love with your update. Fari, yaar, kya kar rahi, you have officially graduated from perfection to flawlessness :P I just adore the first FM sig, is wonderful edited and your style of texture, is very unique :) Graduated in this field? and kya BOL rahi ho yaar..perfection..flawlessness..yeh saare lafz suit you, Amna, and Areena..meri dictionary mein bhi they don't exist Embarrassed

http://i.imgur.com/BScaR.jpg - > this is saved, i was planning to use it but than i saw you using it. so i thought when you will be done, phir i will use it Embarrassed its beautiful. I'm done using it..aap kar lo Day Dreaming humari shaan barh jayegi aap use karengi to..in fact, us icon ki shaan barhegi LOL

All the mahira edits are beautiful, she is utterly, despicably makes me jealous of her, she is a divine :) And your creations make her all the more, beautiful.http://i.imgur.com/SHTDA.jpg favorite from the set.

Sher e zaat, still have to watch that show, how is it? i was meaning to ask you, but completely forgot :) . The show is GOOD..I've read the story, as you know, so I know most of it, but there are a few changes in the show of course..but you should definitely check it out! :) Mahira is utterly beautiful!!
And also the IPK gifs :| Day Dreaming gosh they are just wonderful, especially your coloring

Oh the Arnav&Mahira one, will soon be using it on YT, hope you won't mind :)Embarrassed Omg *faint* Are you kidding me...of course you can use, chorify, do anything with it my Angel Hug per it won't be fit for your amazing outta the world YT channel Ermm

Wonderful update jii, now that you have finally updatedLOL more more more, soon soon soon,

PS: Mahira&Sanaya wala, <3

shiz,

Ufff...Abhi update ki hai 2 din pehle and you're already asking for more!? Ab to bas Ramzan ke baad hi iA LOL

InvisibleSmile

Aussie_Girl IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OnlyHope

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Take thank you back Cool warna aage ki koi baat nahi sunne wali main..aisa mat karo... tumhare alawa mai kisi aur ko PARESHAN nahi kar sakti mai that was for YOU...from ME...a GIFT..insaan ek gift ke peeche itne bad comments nahi maarta..I mean like itne nakhre Disapprove Nakhre nahi hai... I'm seriously feeling horrible jabse you made it...raat jag ke Ouch

Sepia shade...you and Areena are the ONLY ones who always end up praising this and actually LIKE it..iska matlab only ME & AREENA are the classy peeps in your BL Cool I make it cause I personally find them to be good *confession* Dancing..and they come off quite well Mwah <33..per you like them..ab se I'll purposely do them *bows* you're such a blessing to me ..per non-purposely bhi ab tak hota hi raha hai aisa Embarrassed

talking to the avi ROFL teri yeh cute/adorable baatein hi to hain which I love so much Day Dreaming acha yani otherwise you hate me? Broken Heart

tumhein sab kuch mujhse acha banane aata hai so don't even get me started Aanchu ishtop being modest ..adhe se zyada tips main tumse leti hoon ALL the time Stern Smile kill me now!  

Suggestions do, pics do..kaam hojayega Cool SUNDAY Tongue

Omg..yeh harkatein mat karo..you KNOW I hate that...so bas huggy kar ke bhi baat kar sakti ho Day Dreaming lights... camera.. actions *attack* all rights reserved ;)
And you're so mean..I'm not using it anymore :( isko bura mat bolo..yeh mera fav hai Blushing Sholly! mai aise hi pareshan kar rahi thi :|

B'day..B/W sig..done Blushing couple bolo :P alag alag types ke alag couples karungi kyunke tumhare jaise ACHI aur flawless blending jo nahi aati mujhe Ermm sabke bare me to pata hi hai tumhe.. aur kya batau LOL FLAWLESS BLENDING ka taunt mat mar... I'm still a learner.. aa jayegi dhere dhere Ouch

Haan we ALL want that to happen..kahin bhi kaise bhi..per together in one show Disapprove Petition post karo koi PSF me Unhappy

YOU shouldn't even be talking about merging..tum to paida hote hi seekh ke ayi ho :@ so shut up :@ 2822789271 million pictures KAUN blend karta hai ek saath? Woh bhi withOUT a single glitch here and there..no one but Aanchu *sigh* wo ghatiya merging.. jisme mai sabka background delete mar deti hoon Nuke

PSD kabhi kisi ki save nahi karti Stern Smile agli silent treatment ki wajah ye hone wali hai ramzan ke baad Thumbs Down

Mahira-Barun..and Fawad-Sanaya...everyone's obsessions these days ROFL dusron ka no idea, I personally dont like your KKG if compared with MAHIRA Day Dreaming

Maine reason ek baar puchne aur tumhre naa batane ke baad pucha bhi nahi Ermm aur sorry mat bolo Hug behnon ke beech koi sorry not needed Stern SmileHugHug step sister ban na band karo... sorry hum usi ko bolte hai jiske hurt hone se hume fark parta hai <33

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 19 July 2012 at 10:16am
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I find it longer to advertise via PM therefore am advertising in galleries LOLLOL! Firstly, i'd like to say your creations are Beautiful Clap.. To the point now LOL,  The IPKKND Forum is holding its 2nd Banner Contest: ~*IPKKND 2nd Banner Contest*~ Do Check it out and Participate if time allows.. Looking forward to recieving banners from you Smile

OnlyHope

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Nice work. Add me in your Pm list. 

OnlyHope

Go to top