Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

New Seven wonders shortlisted (Page 2)

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
That's a good question Mr.K...ya if someone can tell the significance of why ONLY 7? I think ancient greeks started out with 7 wonders list but why we are still stuck with 7? Confused
-SooSweet- Goldie
-SooSweet-
-SooSweet-

Posted: 02 February 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

That's a good question Mr.K...ya if someone can tell the significance of why ONLY 7? I think ancient greeks started out with 7 wonders list but why we are still stuck with 7? Confused

Sowmya,7 is a magical word why then 7 days in a week??
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 03 February 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
oh is it like some catholic believe God created world in 7 days? that's why lucky seven?! huh! i didn't know 7 was considered that lucky. probably they can add few more if they think... Confused
Angel39 IF-Dazzler
Angel39
Angel39

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Vishesh ......... LOL LOL LOL Its not that i specially chose 7 letters! Maybe its just a coincidence that most people end up ith 7 letters! LOL

btw welcome mr.k!

Go to top