First Gift----- Sharing Dreams

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey My Dear DABH-ians, 

Le, we all are thinking Suraj ji will give sandhya , that chain and locket par yeha tho scene ulta hi SHELL , poor suraj will be shocked as HELL ๐Ÿ˜†

I like the way she reacted instantly on seeing the book and wanted to gift him that one- sharing dreams wasnt it ??  ๐Ÿ˜ณ, how sweet of her, but poor her , she will cry her heart out when she knows truth about him ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Loved how she said Rangeen Kagazk ๐Ÿคฃ that was high light, sandhya does know Sudh hindi ... 

I like the way atleast she uses her head and wonders WHY ?????? 

love 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
It was indeed a pleasant surprise for both viewers and Suraj to have gotten the book as a gift ๐Ÿ˜†.

If Sandhya would have known what the gifts were, she might not have suggested of gift wrapping ๐Ÿ˜†,

Still in suspense whether SurYa will get time to talk or they will get unforeseen call from the house.
wat talk ???? i see  the gal running away from there and crying her heart out alone at ghat, or they will go to ghat but she will say nothing ... 

First of all , not every one are open to IPS bahu and upar sae uneducated guy , she wont tell him anything for sure and will be dying daily 

Hmm, unexpected call form home, quiet possible , they might leave at midnight , right after meena and vikram notice ghar mein chori hua hai 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Aren't the gifts also urprising for us as well?๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Bechare Suraj...he was holding book wrongly...๐Ÿ˜† use pata hota tab na...๐Ÿ˜†

And bechari Sandhya will get another zor ka zhatka tomorrow seeing gifts...๐Ÿ˜†

I know yaar, i felt bad for both of them ...

Suraj was acting as if a  boy was gifted   barbie ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sandhya all confused , poor her was worried if he likes it or not 

I like this smooth sail for now , which is going to be rough later on for sure 
Originally posted by JustJ

I know yaar, i felt bad for both of them ...

Suraj was acting as if a  boy was gifted   barbie ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sandhya all confused , poor her was worried if he likes it or not 

I like this smooth sail for now , which is going to be rough later on for sure 

So true yaara...  I am also liking this show... ๐Ÿ˜ณ wish this will go well..๐Ÿ˜ณ

zor ka jhatka haaye zoron se laga 

are sabse bada jhatka meenakshi ko lagega bhabho se jab ghar me gadbad hogi ๐Ÿ˜Ž

n poor sandy m feeling very bad for her but isme sooraj babu ki bhi koi mistake nahi but ye sandhya memsahiba nahi samjhegi ye sab jholjhal vo haat ke liye hua๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG...๐Ÿ˜ฒ i should have felt happy at Sandhya's act as it shows us that she has started caring for him๐Ÿ˜Š and that his good qualities and nature are affecting her to the extent that she has started to feel something for him๐Ÿ˜› even if it is like at friendship level but thats wht we need first๐Ÿ˜ณ but then when i looked at Sooraj holding the book like a lil kid holding a hard disk of comp and know nothing about it๐Ÿ˜ญ.. i was like๐Ÿฅบ... OMG.. i felt sooo bad for Sooraj๐Ÿ˜ญ as he didnt know what to say๐Ÿ˜ญ.. n then i thought about what Sandhya will feel after she will find about sooraj's occupation๐Ÿ˜ญ... omg.. i felt horrible at that time..๐Ÿ˜ญ
exactly mahi , i felt bad for both of them 

Suraj have no clue , and he is thinking , how will i use it , poor him , he was trying to tell her though

i dont want to think about sandhya at all , it will be more heart breaking for her 
Originally posted by JustJ

exactly mahi , i felt bad for both of them 

Suraj have no clue , and he is thinking , how will i use it , poor him , he was trying to tell her though

i dont want to think about sandhya at all , it will be more heart breaking for her 
my heart was in pieces after watching sooraj tearing the pages of his first present from his wife๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ