Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey My Dear DABH-ians, 

Le, we all are thinking Suraj ji will give sandhya , that chain and locket par yeha tho scene ulta hi SHELL , poor suraj will be shocked as HELL LOL

I like the way she reacted instantly on seeing the book and wanted to gift him that one- sharing dreams wasnt it ??  Embarrassed, how sweet of her, but poor her , she will cry her heart out when she knows truth about him Cry 

Loved how she said Rangeen Kagazk ROFL that was high light, sandhya does know Sudh hindi ... 

I like the way atleast she uses her head and wonders WHY ?????? 

love 

Edited by JustJ - 17 October 2011 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011_mahi_-Rumi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Gift----- Sharing Dreams" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
It was indeed a pleasant surprise for both viewers and Suraj to have gotten the book as a gift LOL.

If Sandhya would have known what the gifts were, she might not have suggested of gift wrapping LOL,

Still in suspense whether SurYa will get time to talk or they will get unforeseen call from the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar_mahi_

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
wat talk ???? i see  the gal running away from there and crying her heart out alone at ghat, or they will go to ghat but she will say nothing ... 

First of all , not every one are open to IPS bahu and upar sae uneducated guy , she wont tell him anything for sure and will be dying daily 

Hmm, unexpected call form home, quiet possible , they might leave at midnight , right after meena and vikram notice ghar mein chori hua hai Ouch

Edited by JustJ - 17 October 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Aren't the gifts also urprising for us as well?Wink LOL

Bechare Suraj...he was holding book wrongly...LOL use pata hota tab na...LOL

And bechari Sandhya will get another zor ka zhatka tomorrow seeing gifts...LOL

ChillMaarYaarb2011

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I know yaar, i felt bad for both of them ...

Suraj was acting as if a  boy was gifted   barbie LOL 

Sandhya all confused , poor her was worried if he likes it or not Ouch

I like this smooth sail for now , which is going to be rough later on for sure 

b2011-Rumi-

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

I know yaar, i felt bad for both of them ...

Suraj was acting as if a  boy was gifted   barbie LOL 

Sandhya all confused , poor her was worried if he likes it or not Ouch

I like this smooth sail for now , which is going to be rough later on for sure 

So true yaara...  I am also liking this show... Embarrassed wish this will go well..Embarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
zor ka jhatka haaye zoron se laga 

are sabse bada jhatka meenakshi ko lagega bhabho se jab ghar me gadbad hogi Cool

n poor sandy m feeling very bad for her but isme sooraj babu ki bhi koi mistake nahi but ye sandhya memsahiba nahi samjhegi ye sab jholjhal vo haat ke liye huaStern Smile

ChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
OMG...Shocked i should have felt happy at Sandhya's act as it shows us that she has started caring for himSmile and that his good qualities and nature are affecting her to the extent that she has started to feel something for himTongue even if it is like at friendship level but thats wht we need firstEmbarrassed but then when i looked at Sooraj holding the book like a lil kid holding a hard disk of comp and know nothing about itCry.. i was likeBroken Heart... OMG.. i felt sooo bad for SoorajCry as he didnt know what to sayCry.. n then i thought about what Sandhya will feel after she will find about sooraj's occupationCry... omg.. i felt horrible at that time..Cry

iroboChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.