IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
The storyline of IPKKND as told by the CREATIVE HEAD of the show

Arnav and Khushi will be brought together by HATRED

They will be seperated in LOVE

Misunderstanding will bring them back together

Finally Love will win

I think Love is happening now and along with it they will be seperated for a while because of the Shyamu KKG marriage track

ASR will be mad knowing this and finally his realization that he cant live without her.

ASR will try to stop her hence knowing shyams truth. I am hoping that only Arnav and KKG and Shyamu will know the truth.

Misunderstanding

Then misunderstanding will bring them together possibly by Marriage

Hatred  filled with a lot of attractions and sweet moments.

Shyamu s truth out.

Love 

Dont know after that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakorasharneil92-Medha-Kamalika..dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hatred-Love-Seperation-Misunderstanding-Love" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
what you're saying is true... misunderstanding would be the climax of their love story perhaps... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SEPARATES THEM NOW. this is one of the most interesting pairs i have ever come across!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.