Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17 (Page 2)

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

IPKKND started wid khushi running to ArNav n hugged him Tight !! Arnav doesnt know wat to do ! Khushi starts sayin Im tired !! i cant do this anymore !! im completely broken ! n Arnav closes his eyes wid pain ! n Wants to hug her but hesitate !! *RABBBA VE* !! Khushi realised She hugged Arnav so she slowly wid teary eyes Pushes herself away ! n Both lookin @ each other !! Khushi some how is Guilty !! n looks here n there !! n thn looks @ Arnab !! n Arnav !! Walks to her 'Khushi...' buh Khushi RUNS Away !! ASR is in PAIN ! n Sees khushi runnin ! he is in TEARS :O !! 

bua Tellin payal u didnt eat anyfin eat this !! n Khushi is lookin @ thm thru the window n Puts her head on the window n tries to rest buh sees the corner of the Hospital where she Ran n hugged Arnav ! n Gets RABBAA VE FLASHBACK !! n she questions herself why did i broke down to him ? wat was i thinkin ?

Arnav in his room walkin here n there ! in pain ! he is hurt !! tellin him self ! WHY DIDNT I HUG HER BACK !! she was waitin for me to console her buh didnt !! wats happenin to me !! why is her tears hurtin me !! n thn looks @ his jumper n seees Khushi;s Wet tears !! n FLASHBACK OF THE HUG ? !! n how he didnt hug her back ? !!

?*MORNING: Shyam Leaves Babujis room n Goes to Bua ji n amma !! Bua says god knws wat he was tryin to say ! n he kept sayin shyam shyam n couldnt continue !! n Shyam starts his nautanki !! of how probably he wanted to say SHADI !! n Bua ARGHHH Khushi+Shyam=SHADI ! ! Arghhh !!

he leaves sayin he wants to see the doctor n makes Bua ji wonder abt wat he said :#@

bua tells amma ! probably he wants Khushi n Shyam married !! ARGHHH! NOOO

n thn kamina is sittin in a corner listenin to thm n says finally they r trapped : @ n Says mausa ji u calmly sleep on the bed n see wat wil happen n how me n khushi will becum 1 :@ !! n Amma says its not the right time ! n bua says this is wah NAND KESOR Wants :@ !!

she says how Payal can get any1 ! buh the problem is Khushi :S ! so its better we should take this a step ahead :@ !! Shyam is ALL HAPPY :@ !!

Arnav in his room tryin to get ready buh is lost in khushi's thaughts !! n some1 holds his shoulder he turns around its La !! she hugs him n he doesnt hug her back ! thinkin of khushi n thn hugs her back ! thinkin she is KHUSHI ! n says everythin will be fine :O

La is Like wat :S ! n he is shocked ! n she asks how is khushi's dad ! n Arnav doesnt knw wat to say ! n la is like seems like ur mood is Off ! i have a surprise for u ! n she walks away !

hospital : Doctor givin the Discharge paper ! sayin we should loose hope jst keep prayin ! n Khushi is like give me sometimes i will pay the bill n The doctor says its fine u knw the Raizada family !! so we can do this much for u ! n khushi n payal walk away

La comes wid pakoda's for arnav ! buh he doesnt react n Anjali is sad seein ASR sad ! n says i knw why u sad cuz u feelin khushi's pain as we too went thru this !! how durin this time we wait for some1 to console us ! n ASR thinks to him self ! this is wah she wanted to hear n i couldnt give it to her ! she was completely broken !

Gupta house : khushi Payal tryin to make babuji happy sayin till now u looked afta us ! now its our turn !! they laughin like nufin happened !!

khushi is like i have to go !! n bua tells Amma to go mandir wid payal n she will stay here

Khushi walks to Arnav in the hall n she seeems embaraced afta wat she did n both have FLASH BACK of the HUG *RABBA VE* ! arnav stands n looks @ her !! n both arent able to do eye contact ! Anjali comes n ask abt babuji n she says he is fine we baught him home ! n she hands Arnav the BOX lol so he can put the Salary ! n he writes a check of 27000 she is like i didnt knw u'll give check ! its fine ! untill she sees 27000 !! n says im sorry but i really need it !!

n Arnav says probably the accountant did it ! n they say their accountant always takes TAX LOOL n khushi is like Tax is givin the government ! is it fine if i give tax later ! Arnav walks away !! n Anjali n khushi wonder wah happened n khushi thinks to her self he walked away again in anger ! he can never understand me n anjali ask if u need sumfin else ! n khushi looks @ the check n says no its fine n Walks away !! n Arnav rush n Comes ! n sees she is not there n ask anji where she is ! n anji says she is really worried ! nArnav is sad ! buh seems like he thaught of sumfin

Shyam in babuji's room showin off of the ring :@ !!

shyam sayin dnt cry now !! leave some tears for BIDAI :@ u dislike me jst cuz im married ! n says see even tho i married Rani sahiba buh this heart onli beats for Khushi :@ !! Rani sahiba is jst ma cause of Livin *MONEY* n Khushi is my life ! n says 1 thing to be cleared ! tht i'll marry khushi buh wont leave my wife ! shashi wants to show his anger buh cant

n he says i will take care of both :# ! some awesome dailogues buh hard to type LOL untill bua comes n calls him n he turns around she is standin behind n he is shocked !!

Precap : Khushi cryin n Arnav COMFORTS HER :O!! by keeepin his hand on her HEAD ! n khushi is shocked n !! AMAZIN TUNE !!

---------------------------

About the Episode : 

For me it was THE PERFECT 100th Epi ;) ! i mean Loads happened in todays epi !! 

Im soo happy the hug was Real <3 !! how Arnav wanted to hug her buh just couldn't !! we understand as this is his character ! and thn khushi realising !! n thn Arnav wanted to say sumfin n her running away <3 !! Loved how Arnav was guilty of not sayin anyfin to her !! 

and thn he hugged La thinkin it was khushi !! for me this scene was PERFECT Shocked !! I Loved it !! 

Kamina Shyam Angry !! When he said ' shyam sayin dnt cry now !! leave some tears for BIDAI :@ u dislike me jst cuz im married ! n says see even tho i married Rani sahiba buh this heart onli beats for Khushi :@ !! Rani sahiba is jst ma cause of Livin *MONEY* n Khushi is my life ! n says 1 thing to be cleared ! tht i'll marry khushi buh wont leave my wife ! shashi wants to show his anger buh cant

n he says i will take care of both :# ! some awesome dailogues buh hard to type LOL untill bua comes n calls him n he turns around she is standin behind n he is shocked !!' I was so pissed !! how eveil he is Angry !! Anjali=MONEY Angry Khushi = LUST Angry !! n u call this LOVE Angry ! this ain;t love ! its LUST Angry !! 

i feel babuji's Pain so much :( !! wat a helpless father :( !! 

But Aye the Precap ! Khushi Cryin ! n Arnav sits next to her ! n to comfort he puts his hand on her head <3 !! OMG wid ma fav tune *Tu hi bata mere Maula* <3 !! 

Uff CVs wats this r u plannin to killl us wid all this cliff hanger :( !! 

for me it has to be 10/10 epi Clap !! 

Abhaaas Acting Clap !! 

ArHi Feeling <3 !! esp Arnav's Guilt <3 !! 

Khushi' questionin why she hugged him !! 

Just PERFECT 100th Epi Clap

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 18 October 2011 at 9:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4u.hea.-honeydew--sylph-

pillows Groupbie
pillows
pillows

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i hope i can reserve still?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4u.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey Niha..pillows, suj, Pooja, Manal...
wasn't the precap amazing?

mohini4usuj01

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i cant gett over the precap ! it was even better than yesterdays ... the way he strokes her hair ... kash aisa pyaar(nahi) karne waala bhagwaan mujhe bhi deta Day Dreaming

mohini4u.hea.

pillows Groupbie
pillows
pillows

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i did nt c itDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4u

mohini4u Goldie
mohini4u
mohini4u

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ab toh torture hi torture... jab tak yeh epi na dekh loon... tumhari Live updates se lag raha tha morphi ki this is a must watch epi. I think this is a very good 100th epi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
well, it got me too emotional !!! i finally saw him take a step towards her, par woh bhi 2 seat door baitha tha uske ..Angry

on second thoughts, it symbolises the fact that there will also be real time difference between the two, though their hearts may always be one ..Cry

ouch !!! wad a painful thought !!

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Hey Niha..pillows, suj, Pooja, Manal...
wasn't the precap amazing?

mohini4u.hea.

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@murphy...heyaHug

yeah the precap was good

La looks cute in India outfitsEmbarrassed

Y has ASR to sit so far from KhushiAngryLOLLOLLOL

Can i kill Shyamwa and BuajiLOLLOLLOL

mohini4u.hea.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index