Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guys... catch Kritika in WASSUP TV - Epi 45

The Game of Fame

Link:

-WU-

The reporter reaches Kotnis General Hosp n is in the Childrens Ward and catch up with Kritika!! She says..M a bit sick so i have come to Mam for treatment!  Kritz is in Doctors gear..! Kritika says that.. our Hosp is not running at all...so i will happily treat u! She says.. look its all empty *she directs the camera to show the empty beds* ! She says... my clothes are a bit poor too...!  She makes the reporter lie on the bed! She uses her stethoscope and asks the reporter to breathe in n out!  Krtiz says..ur heartbeat is too fast.. u r going to be sick! She then teases the reporter saying...'Ur going to be a mom' n tabs her head..! She says.. now lets dance to that.. n does some moves..! LOL 

Reporter says. the real problem is.. that we faint hopping sets n waiting for actors! Kritz sits next to her and says what happened? The reporter say an actress called Kritika Kamra has come.. n now she is in KTLK ...n for her i fainted! She then opens the gifts sent to her..from 'Sakun Giri' tho she says. .pls dun send gifts...!! The gift is on Karans name..n she says.. it was Karans bday .. n he will love the gift..! Its a biker vallet and Kritz says..thank u.. but Karan just looks like that..LOL...such things!Theres a letter too .. which reads .. 'To Karan Kundra.. Rockstar' ! She then gets a gift for herself.. its black/white pattern bangles..! She thanks the fan n says... i thot only Karan got gift.. n m so happy to get gifts... n cries..LOL! there a pic of KMH of Karanika.. n she says..she loved it.. a lot! She thanks the fans n blows a kiss! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 October 2011 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAhlaweyacuttieeshamilAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShArmu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
WU done..
--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the news...i would've missed it if it werent for your post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thank u tanuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanxxx 4 sharing...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index