Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Did the epi and hug live up to your expectation?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this was the most awaited episode of IPKKND.We were eagerly waiting for this episode from Friday.But did the episode live up to your expectation?Did the hug which we were waiting for million years live up to your expectation or you wanted more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkiapril thumbnail
well not so much as expected. maybe bcoz they built it up over the weekend and then aired just 5 minutes before signing off.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nt at all...the episode showed the hug fr may be 2 mins...n that too we r unsure whether arnav will hug her back or nt!!!!
i hope they cntinue the scene tomorrow fr some more mins!!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well, thats what happens when u wait up for 71 hours and then sit through 20 mins of slimy sic creatures and tons and crores of pantene, sunsilk, smart kitchen, nokia avi store, saffola heart age finder 🤣
not their fault, we waited up too much to be satisfied with last 5 mins...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess after seeing the precap , the expectations were high and the scene lived upto an extent of my expectations.. But I wanted more... I wanted ASR to hug her back... They cud have slowed how she gets into his arms.. 😍 
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welll nothings turning out as per OUR WISH...bt i still have a dim hope tht he hugs her back...comforts her...supports her in this critical situation...itna toh banta hai yaar...itz 100th epi afterall...damn...lil things sumtyms happen our way...is wht v all wish...n v hv been waiitng to see dis for sooo long...i wil break CVs head apart if they dnt show dis...as it is the fun...happiness...of 100th epi has GONE DOWN THE DRAIN...bt still m optimistic...😕
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually cvs were trying to stretch the episode as far as possible and wanted the audience to be  filled with anxiety to keep them at the edge of their seats until arhi hug occured,but i believe this whole drag was becoming disturbing...so i feel that the episode could have been better but because of the drag arhi hug looked like a rain after thousand years of drought...but i seriously wish that cvs could have filled epi with better storyline instead of showing shyam and mami's nonsense..🤢
but i just hope that tomorrow's epi is gonna be better
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i won't say completely lived to the expectations... but one thing was made clear...arnav = khushi's strength.. one step further by arHi.. dat was so touching to see !!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Well tommorow is the 100th episode maybe arnav will hug her Back who knows?
_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt think the episode lived up to the expectations (mostly becos of shyam😡) but i LOVED the hug...😍